Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,426 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) (4652 Views)

I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? / If You Buy A New Phone, How Are You Supposed To Charge It? / Help My Tecno L8 Power Button Has Pul Off And The Buyer Is Coming Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by franzis(m): 5:01am On Aug 26, 2018
How much should I pay you to buy this gadget off me

1 Share

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11am On Aug 26, 2018
You will actually give the buyer the phone and some money o! wink

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by xreal: 5:24am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70614149:
You will actually givw the buyer the phone and some money o! wink

Lol

4 Likes

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by Abdul315(m): 5:40am On Aug 26, 2018
SARS fit catch u think say na explosive grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by MVLOX(m): 6:44am On Aug 26, 2018
the phone be like weapon of mass destruction. ....

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Phone abuse

1 Like

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by mekaw(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2018
take it to the museum

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2018
The Company Should Sue This Guy For Phone Phone Abuse.

3 Likes

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by Kharol1234: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2018
if na small pikin u giv dat fone na stone d pikin go stone u with d fone

1 Like

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by seunfly: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2018
This is wickedness.
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by Shollay20(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2018
unimportance post every where after all you're full grown adult, am total disappointed in you. learns to Post meaningful post.
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by dingbang(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2018
Phone be like jazz

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by Mr2wealth: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Poverty at the highest level. grin shocked
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by painbrain(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Shollay20:
unimportance post every where after all you're full grown adult, am total disappointed in you. learns to Post meaningful post.
let start from u Mr meaningful post.....why dont ur post meaningful things.... even ur comment does it sound meaningful

#peace

3 Likes

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by Kimikazi2: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Shollay20:
Where is Gammarnazi sef?
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by courna(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2018
franzis:
How much should I pay you to buy this gadget off me
you no well....

but make I give you 0.50 kobo
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by franzis(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2018
courna:

you no well....

but make I give you 0.50 kobo
make I give you that 0.50 Kobo with the phone
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by courna(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2018
franzis:
make I give you that 0.50 Kobo with the phone

grin
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by tolexy007(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Nobody will buy this, cos the buy will know u are trying to sell ur poverty

1 Like

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2018
This should b in comedy section
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by rex444(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2018
Oh this phone reminds me of the beetles car my uncle sold out one time. .d buyer dey where him dey fix am die...as in die
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by Mr2wealth: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2018
rex444:
Oh this phone reminds me of the beetles car my uncle sold out one time. .d buyer dey where him dey fix am die...as in die

Your uncle is a murderer. The beetle car he sold has killed an innocent man. shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by franzis(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Shollay20:
don't take life too serious or take the post personal...drink water ,live life and be happy my brother.

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by Shollay20(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
franzis:
don't take life too serious or take the post personal...drink water ,live life and be happy my brother.

nice one
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by leonard002(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
pls who is an evangelist here. we need to lay hands on our brother op..
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by franzis(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70614149:
You will actually give the buyer the phone and some money o! wink
exactly what I want to do

1 Like

Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by franzis(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
leonard002:
pls who is an evangelist here. we need to lay hands on our brother op..
I am an evangelist so I will lay hands on myself
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by bravesoul247(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
You'll even pay me for buying it
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by ogtavia(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
How much money will the buyer buy?? What sort of caveman English is this??
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by rex444(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mr2wealth:

Your uncle is a murderer. The beetle car he sold has killed an innocent man. shocked
my bruv the condition of the car eh.. Jst like this phone
Re: I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) by Mr2wealth: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
rex444:
my bruv the condition of the car eh.. Jst like this phone

grin shocked grin shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What Someone Did With This Iphones. / Infinix Note 4 Vs Tecno Camon Cx / How Do I Unlock My Nokia 6210

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.