Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list (24581 Views)

FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss / David De Gea Becomes The 1st Goalkeeper To Make The Least Saves At The World Cup / FIFA Confirms Super Eagles As Youngest Squad During 2018 W/cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by yomi531(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2022
I wonder what my beloved man u is still doing with this scam of a keeper. He makes a top class save this minute, and concedes a sch boy goal the next minute.. I still beef him for killing Oles chance of winning a trophy for united. That Europa finals dey pain me till date. Note, even b4 then, De gea has been sh*t. His decline started since the 2018 WC
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Ray07:
Yeye Spanish team that would not pass group stage. I wish them 3 point only. grin

Beht why?!!...

I actually rate them ahead of England! grin
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by fortunez1(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2022
GideonG:
I have a link to Spain in you need japa affordability
are u a visa agent
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Ray07(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Beht why?!!...

I actually rate them ahead of England! grin
because of Luis Enrique. grin
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Streetmovement(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Luis Enrique has got a personal beef with Real Madrid players and anyone who supports them grin
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by BigBen23(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=chisomkachy post=117948921][/quote]

I'm seeing a repeat of EURO in world Cup
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Veezy4u(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

This is country where things work. Not some animalee kingdom. Why would he be selected when there are better keepers. This guy has been chopping goals.
all of them are better than him? Even Brentford keeper? Are they not conceeding more than him? Base on saves and form are they better than him? Forget the fact I'm a united fan Luis Enrique just doesn't like him plus he prefers Barca players and hates Madrid players. Put sentiments aside he's racist. And little wonder they'll crumble. My Nigeria will beat his team. Spain are not serious. They think he'll come n play gamper cup, E go soon clear
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Veezy4u(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Buddha3:
Arrizabalaga as a substitute goal keeper? De gea not on the list?

That coach dey ment! If Spain makes it beyond the round of 16, make anybody come bet with me for 20K.

Some coaches blindly think individual talent counts for everything. They know nothing about long term experience.
round of 16 far na. I add 30k for your bet. Who game?
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2022
Veezy4u:
all of them are better than him? Even Brentford keeper? Are they not conceeding more than him? Base on saves and form are they better than him? Forget the fact I'm a united fan Luis Enrique just doesn't like him plus he prefers Barca players and hates Madrid players. Put sentiments aside he's racist. And little wonder they'll crumble. My Nigeria will beat his team. Spain are not serious. They think he'll come n play gamper cup, E go soon clear
Well you may be right anyway
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Veezy4u(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Boss, don't be that hasty to write off Spain... They do have a pretty decent squad with serious depth.

This world cup is going to be more keenly contested than the last one France won!

So many tough customers:

Brazil
Netherlands
Belgium
England
Spain
Denmark
Senegal
Etc...
which England?cheesy
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Angelfrost(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Veezy4u:
which England?cheesy

Yes na... They are like among the top 4 teams!

Only if Southgate will have sense and pick his first team without using Quota system! grin
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Veezy4u:
After today match I realized Louis Enrique is mad abeg.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Painsoother(m): 2:50am On Oct 31, 2022
ObalaEmma:

An premier league fans. They only watch other teams at champion league and end up with their bad description
U are right.. Plus some fans don't just understand the fact Stars and talents emerges or are produced almost on seasonal basis.
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Painsoother(m): 2:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Ray07:
because of Luis Enrique. grin
The earlier u realise that Luis Enrique is miles ahead of Garet Southgate, the better ur readiness to accomodate The three lions round of 16 elimination.
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Painsoother(m): 3:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Veezy4u:
Bros, u said forget sentiments but u dey tie am like wrapper, lol. Teams wey fit beat Spain in Qatar no pass 1 or 2 and England no dey among. Enrique doesn't have any reason for beef with the Real madrid that helped mould him into a star before transferring to Barca, earning Madrid some cool bucks.
World cup is less than 3wks from today.
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Painsoother(m): 3:21am On Oct 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

After today match I realized Louis Enrique is mad abeg.
How many world cup bound attackers are in that Westham team DDG faced yesterday?
Re: Qatar 2022: David De Gea Won't Be At The W/cup, Misses Spain's 55-man Pre-list by Ray07(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2022
Painsoother:
The earlier u realise that Luis Enrique is miles ahead of Garet Southgate, the better ur readiness to accomodate The three lions round of 16 elimination.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi Olympic Stadium In Ebonyi State Photos View / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.