Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria (18967 Views)

Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Simplythebest: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lagos state should try to make water available for her citizens. I wonder why people should be still be buying tanker water is really bad.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by effort1: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Yowala:
Sanwo olu has really been working recently!

I'm impressed

Yeah, he is working by putting Lagos in debt.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by effort1: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
tolumizzy:
Lagos leads
Others follow
Na SE money be that o

Lagos leads in indebtedness and others follow
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by effort1: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sabadon:
Lagos truly leads....eko oni baje

In debt, right?
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by osazsky(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
See waiting a whole governor they commission...a lab..how did we get this low..spits

1 Like

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by effort1: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Dem say Tinubu dey pocket Lagos money, dem state wey nobody dey pocket the money can't compete with Lagos State.

Leave am for City Boy abeg

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed, On Your Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Has Lagos built a hospital that can treat Tinubu's sickness?

The same Asiwaju had a beef with Fashola despite the stellar performance of Fashola.

He also had a beef with Ambode despite Ambode's good performance.
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Echoban: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blake755:
State with working governor see wenti God give us as governor with head like water melon angry sad

Which state u from grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 29, 2022
when will they make paternity test a prerequisite for a baby 2 be "Recognized"as a child to parents, we need paternity test labs where the cost for paternity is affordable and subsizied by the govt
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by ElSudani: 12:48am On Oct 29, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Mods should stop bringing Lagos news on front page, haba... They just push lekki port news few minutes ago. I know they want us to be jealous

Are you allergic to good news?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:20am On Oct 29, 2022
don't deceive your sef

Parachoko:
There's no pee and look man... Fake landlord of Lagos in your State, tell us the name of your state make we compare am with Lagos.
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by yinkeys(m): 2:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Yowala:
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!

Prize: $15,000
Winners: All Valid Paxful Users

Visit https://paxful.com to get started
This company needs to go resolve its PR issues.
There are complaints everywhere online about it not releasing peoples funds.
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Menclothing: 3:16am On Oct 29, 2022
Nice project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Post4: 3:54am On Oct 29, 2022
This sounds great

1 Like

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by DisGuy: 5:47am On Oct 29, 2022
What does the lab actually do?

They monitor air pollution in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Okhuadams(m): 5:50am On Oct 29, 2022
tolumizzy:
Lagos leads
Others follow
Na SE money be that o
demented brain
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by derecho(m): 5:52am On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Parachoko: 6:12am On Oct 29, 2022
effort1:

Has Lagos built a hospital that can treat Tinubu's sickness?

The same Asiwaju had a beef with Fashola despite the stellar performance of Fashola.

He also had a beef with Ambode despite Ambode's good performance.
Which sickness Tinubu get?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Parachoko: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2022
maxtop:

STILL I WILL RATHER BE OBIDIENT THAN BATIFIED. I DONT WANT THAT OPOLO EYES NEAR ABUJA. OUR SUFFERING GO BE PRO MAX
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/3

You go suffer more under Obi. He didn't do any tangible thing as the Governor of Anambra State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Toosure70: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Lagos is a country nau
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Autobot05: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2022
My question is Why didn't he do it in his first, second or third year ??
Lmao well wetin concern me sef grin
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Blake755: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2022
Echoban:

Which state u from grin
Guess nah e no hard angry sad
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Blake755: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2022
maxtop:

WHO IS YOUR STATE GOVERNOR MAKE WE PUT MOUTH DISCIPLINE AM ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So u don't know the governor with the biggest head cheesy grin Okezie
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2022
Lagos leads by farrrrrrrr while others follow far far behind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Allisgud: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2022
After election u will see Lagos govt crawl back to their hole,all the money we are making in lagos tinubu agbero dey collect am back through high cost of transportation
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by faridaariyo3: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Sanwo olu tinubu Sanwo olu tinubu ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by NaijaNewsOnline: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2022
And forgot their beloved Biafra land grin grin grin grin...
UrPapa:
Thanks to igbos for bringing development to this state
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2022
osazsky:
See waiting a whole governor they commission...a lab..how did we get this low..spits
what are you commissioning in you entire region
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by lindseyjh456: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sq-87T8ZGY
The man who climbed the highest mountain in Africa to place a Labour Party flag there is 62-years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJfJcu5I7c
For climbing the mountain and reaching its peak, he has been honoured with a medal and certificate by the Tanzanian government.

He said: “I am not young, but I feel the pain of the youth
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by Zombiedients: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Some will mention Obi. The coward was pleading with OBJ on his knees yet still got impeached. Tinubu not only stood up to OBJ but totally retrenched Obasanjo's influence, through the PDP, from the SW.

Copied but knockout statement.
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Freksy:
Great achievement by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu. But I hope BAT, the self-acclaim father, grandfather and great-grandfather of modern Lagos won't claim this one too.
But you can claim it now. Mumu of the highest other but if Lagos bad you will blaim it on Tinubu?? Many need mental orientation.....

Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by OloshoSiofra: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
tolumizzy:
Lagos leads
Others follow
Na SE money be that o

As in S.E you mean Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo?

Abeg tell me wetin these states get? grin
Re: Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria by ResearchGateNg: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Good one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADC Collapses Structure For Peter Obi And Datti Of Labor Party In Cross River / FG Begins Payment Of October 2023 Wage Award / Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.