Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (105990 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by BabydiHot(f): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2022
madridguy:
Baba I just dey but our mission is to continue to expose their lies.

The biggest election campaign machinery will soon be rolled out, the sophistication never seen before.

we full ground
we're waiting

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by fyneguy: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2022
silentshots:

Peter Obi left government a little more than 8yrs and you're faulting him for potholes? grin

You didn't blame the past administration of Obiano. Well ,agenda must agend.

Oga, this thread was opened when Obi was Governor in 2012.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by mycar: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2022
fyneguy:

Because his successor. Obiano, dissociated himself from Obi's misgovernance
and where is Obiano today? You can only know how good or bad one performed during his or her tenure after the person's tenure, reason being that both praise singers and distractors are always there to outdo each other to serve their paymasters, the real truth comes out when both parties are out of job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Risentouch(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2022
chuksikem:
Was in awka some days back ,its really shameful, my heart bleeds for my state, from amansea to awka is still the same, pothole riddled roads,non-functioning street lights,refuse littering the entire state capital from arroma junction down to Ziks avenue, ,arthur eze,unizik junction,court road,udoka housing estate etc are still the same, no changes at all, the state capital still looks like a glorified village, angry

Civil servants and pensioners are been owed [b]3MONTHS [/b]salary, so many abandoned projects yet the woman sounding governor is always in abuja 24/7.

Please peter obi's handlers on nl should please enlighten us, angry angry

A state that has the highest number of successful human beings in the entire black nation, it hurts, cry cry

Wish soludo had won , undecided undecided

Is Peter Obi The governor of Anambra State?

I Know they are paying to make him look bad.
But I put it to you that you have never been to Anambra before neither do you know the road to Anambra. Besides you are doing poorly in your wailing duty, please do more so as not to loose your monthly stipend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by silentshots: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
fyneguy:

Oga, this thread was opened when Obi was Governor in 2012.

If you had patiently read further downward you would have seen where I admitted that.
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by citygarden(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Have also been asking the same question o. The only thing they can point at is that he pulled out Anambra state university out of ASUU. Not knowing to them the Obi is a big scam

9 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
mycar:

and where is Obiano today? You can only know how good or bad one performed during his or her tenure after the person's tenure, reason being that both praise singers and distractors are always there to outdo each other to serve their paymasters, the real truth comes out when both parties are out of job.
Obiano has legacy infrastructures of International airport and ICC. What is/are Obi's infrastructure legacy?.. Built Next Mall in PH and Abuja with Anambra loots while denying the people of Anambra of their job opportunities

16 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Obiano has legacy infrastructures of International airport and ICC. What is/are Obi's infrastructure legacy?.. Built Next Mall in PH and Abuja with Anambra loots while denying the people of Anambra of their job opportunities
Obi had clean records in all sectors still invested for Anambra in different companies and saved #75 billion for the state Anambra ranked low on debt both foreign and domestic debt, under Peter Anambra started topping in WAEC and NECO in Nigeria, Obi was owing workers , pensioners or gratuity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Risentouch:

Is Peter Obi The governor of Anambra State?

I Know they are paying to make him look bad.
But I put it to you that you have never been to Anambra before neither do you know the road to Anambra. Besides you are doing poorly in your wailing duty, please do more so as not to loose your monthly stipend.
Obi was the Governor. when this thread was created.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Your propaganda strategy is late unfortunately. You want me to use because of a NL thread to vote Tinubu or ATIKU in place of Obi right? How ridiculous.
I can assure you no one of Peter Obi fans will fail to show up during election even if you create more thousand threads on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
post=113698789:

Obi had clean records in all sectors still invested for Anambra in different companies and saved #75 billion for the state Anambra ranked low on debt both foreign and domestic debt, under Peter Anambra started topping in WAEC and NECO in Nigeria, Obi was owing workers , pensioners or gratuity.
Obiano had denied those lies
https://www.nairaland.com/4124098/peter-obi-left-me-n127bn
Even Soludo refuted the claims of the bogus investment
https://www.nairaland.com/7104251/again-soludo-denies-peter-obi

And as for Education, Credit must go to the Missionaries who took back the ownership of the schools, they were more responsible for the development of the schools after Obi handed them over.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Obi was the Governor. when this thread was created.
No governor in history of Nigeria can be compare to Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Obiano had denied those lies
https://www.nairaland.com/4124098/peter-obi-left-me-n127bn
Even Soludo refuted the claims of the bogus investment
https://www.nairaland.com/7104251/again-soludo-denies-peter-obi

And as for Education, Credit must go to the Missionaries who took back the ownership the schools, they were more responsible for the development of the schools after Obi handed them over.
I know Anambra politics more than you, the money Obiano used for all the infrastructures was money Obi left, when Nigeria was in recession that FG was borrowing other states money and Anambra under Obiano refused to collect was because the state was buoyant because of Obi's financial prudent when he was governor, Anambra ranked lowest in poverty under Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
post=113699171:

No governor in history of Nigeria can be compare to Obi
This is how you want to sell Obi. Lol.
We are waiting for caimpaign to start officially. We are bringing all his receipts on Twitter where he seems to be enjoying online polls. The little questions we asked have so far been met with insults from his supporters.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

We are waiting for caimpaign to start officially. We are bringing all his receipts on Twitter where he seems to be enjoying online polls. The little questions we asked have so far been met with insults from his supporters.
Till then we are prepared, Tinubu is a known criminal by all Nigerians, even Buhari is fully aware

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Bring receipts oh, bring paper oh, bring video, bring everything you can bring. We will still vote Peter Obi.
It must really hurt knowing your strategy has no effect on his candidacy.
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
post=113699384:

I know Anambra politics more than you, the money Obiano used for all the infrastructures was money Obi left, when Nigeria was in recession that FG was borrowing other states money and Anambra under Obiano refused to collect was because the state was buoyant because of Obi's financial prudent when he was governor, Anambra ranked lowest in poverty under Obi
Lol.. Obi left a fathom 75 billion naira meanwhile the costs of the Airport alone was $2.2b. How does that make any sense to your lying self?. It's a fact that Obiano borrowed for the project.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by mycar: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

In addition to roads, complexes and other infrastructures built by Peter Obi, there is nothing more powerful than human capital development, if you doubt me, build all the mansion in the world, if you do not train your children to be successful in life, all your efforts will go down the drain before your very eyes.
I wonder how people will choose 1983 Mercedes 190 over 2022 Mercedes G-Wagon just because he used to like the 190 when he was much younger.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
post=113699523:

Till then we are prepared, Tinubu is a known criminal by all Nigerians, even Buhari is fully aware
Bring any evidence of him being convicted of any crime. Even at that, we never painted him as a saint because NO Nigerian politician is or was ever a saint. However Tinubu towers Obi in every performance metrics both in private and public sectors.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Bring receipts oh, bring paper oh, bring video, bring everything you can bring. We will still vote Peter Obi.
It must really hurt knowing your strategy has no effect on his candidacy.
It must really hurt knowing that Kwankwaso would flog Obi at the polls despite all the noise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Bring any evidence of him being convicted of any crime. Even at that, we never painted him as a saint because NO Nigerian politician is or was ever a saint. However Tinubu towers Obi in every performance metrics both in private and public sectors.

You post all these nonsense to discredit Peter Obi only to end up campaigning for Tinubu?
What a joke.
You must think Nigerians are ignorant or daft.
The ghosts of lekki massacre alone will prevail against all your bulshit propaganda

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

It must really hurt knowing that Kwankwaso would flog Obi at the polls despite all the noise.

Well regardless of how it ends, I and my family, will still vote for Peter Obi. I hope that makes you not sleep at night.
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
mycar:

In addition to roads, complexes and other infrastructures built by Peter Obi, there is nothing more powerful than human capital development, if you doubt me, build all the mansion in the world, if you do not train your children to be successful in life, all your efforts will go down the drain before your very eyes.
I wonder how people will choose 1983 Mercedes 190 over 2022 Mercedes G-Wagon just because he used to like the 190 when he was much younger.
Who has the unparallel record of building human capacities other than Tinubu?
Which human capacities have Obi ever developed and how many jobs has he created compared to Tinubu?
Stop lying to yourselves. We ain't interested in packaging fraud as a saint

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Well regardless of how it ends, I and my family, will still vote for Peter Obi. I hope that makes you not sleep at night.
I and my grassroots team are voting our candidate as well.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Lol.. Obi left a fathom 75 billion naira meanwhile the costs of the Airport alone was $2.2b. How does that make any sense to your lying self?. It's a fact that Obiano borrowed for the project.
Dumbo do the maths of $2.2 billion conversion and give me the answer
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

You post all these nonsense to discredit Peter Obi only to end up campaigning for Tinubu?
What a joke.
You must think Nigerians are ignorant or daft.
The ghosts of lekki massacre alone will prevail against all your bulshit propaganda
I thought y'all are not caimpaigning for Obi but only singing his holy name.
Your Lekki massacre narrative is already stale & dead on arrival.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
post=113700022:
Dumbo do the maths of $2.2 billion conversion and give me the Anambra
Gibberish.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Gbemiie: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Which human capacities have Obi ever developed and how many jobs has he created compared to Tinubu?
Stop lying to yourselves. We ain no't interested in packaging fraud as a saint

You're the one packaging a monster as saint actually. The same Tinubu that ordered attack on innocent youth at lekki toll gate. The same Tinubu that claimed to enthrone Buhari knowing well he's a diaster for the country. The same Tinubu that wants to recruit millions of youths into the army and feed them with cassava and corn. You sir, are a great disappoinment to your coming generation.

My only joy us that these shenanigans of people like you no longer hold sway on most of us. We will massively vote Peter obi regardless of all your shenanigans

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by joeyfire(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
chuksikem:

i doubt bro, methinks soludo should give the governorship another shot, he will definitely win this time around PDP or no PDP our eyes are now open.

the thing tire meooooooooo, shocked shocked.you won't borrow while states like lagos ,rivers etc that get good money from FAAC acct and IGR borrow every time to finance huge developmental projects, the woman sounding governor is just too dumb for my liking. grin grin

No bro, ajah's cool, the storm was not that bad in graceland, buzz me when you are around, we can gist over a bottle of beer you know, nwanne di n''mba, lol cool cool

I missed your response bro.

I repent of my post that was critical of Obi. Time has shown that he achieved a lot.

Abeg is the beer offer still open? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

I thought y'all are not caimpaigning for Obi but only singing his holy name.
Your Lekki massacre narrative is already stale & dead on arrival.

Yes, and we will continue singing his name no matter how painful it is to you and your camp.

Post everything you want, post from now till next year, We will vote Peter obi
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Pakute: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gbemiie:

You're the one packaging a monster as saint actually. The same Tinubu that ordered attack on innocent youth a lekki toll gate. The same Tinubu that claimed to enthrone Buhari knowing well he's a diaster for the country. The same Tinubu that wants to recruit millions of youths into the army and feed them with cassava and corn. You sir, are a great disappoinment to your coming generation.

My only joy us that these shenanigans of people like you no longer hold sway on most of us. We will massively vote Peter obi regardless of all your shenanigans
Tinubu is the COAS and C-I-C all in one.. slow thinking clowns.

9 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Tallysmallz(f): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Stop lying to yourselves. We ain't interested in packaging fraud as a saint

Baba stop wasting your time preaching Tinubu to us. He is unsellable and no amount of whitewashing will get is to vote Tinubu.

Your agenda is dead on arrival. And Peter obi is who we will still vote for cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.