Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers (28175 Views)

DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies / Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB / Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
ok
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Nonexisting1: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
I will believe even a mad man over our DSS so yes, I believe US army were in that raid.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Shedrill(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Olasyke:

Even the marines stationed at the embassy are just for security.

There's nothing US soldiers can do wey special force boys or special boat service boys no fit do or even DSS.

Maybe the US authorities provided intel and all BUT, they can't go on raid with Nigerian troops.

We don't need dem white neegas with m16 in suburbans raiding terrorists here. This is not kenya.

Wia ur DSS dey when 6 marines flew down here and rescued their citizen from kidnappers den in the north?

pancake no be pizza o

8 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Yowala:

Para guy grin

Those white neegas are highly skilled than your soldiers bro!
Toe to toe, our Navy SBS vs Navy seals.
No one has a monopoly on how it'll end because they both had rigorous training.
Navy seal has hell week, our Navy SBS has hell month, literally, 30 days going through hell in the name of mastering their craft.

Long story short, they are both trained and no one can tell who would do the most damage on each other.

Hell, even Taliban once used operation red wings boys (Seal team) see shege in the kush mountains of Afghanistan. I'm guessing you know the story right?

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by generalwo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Olasyke:

There's nothing US soldiers can do wey special force boys or special boat service boys no fit do or even DSS.

Maybe the US authorities provided intel and all BUT, they can't go on raid with Nigerian troops.

We don't need dem white neegas with m16 in suburbans raiding terrorists here. This is not kenya.
..... U just dey deceive yourself if you say nothing wen USA soldiers wan do wen dss no fit do.... Na for where your dss dey them capture chibok girls of which alot of them still dey captivity till date...... Na for where your dss dey them attack kuje prison unchallenged.... Na for where your dss dey them kidnapp people wen dey travel by train..... Yet you talk say nothing wen USA special forces wan do wen dss no fit do... I understand say you wab hype your country but no do am with sentiments

4 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Shedrill:

Wia ur DSS dey when 6 marines flew down here and rescued their citizen from kidnappers den in the north?

pancake no be pizza o
It's simple, dem no wan involve them because na our government dey behind iswap wey kidnap the US citizen.

You know Boko Haram and iswap operating in Nigeria has state backing right?

If to say the country good ni, our soldiers are good and the DSS goes through extensive counter terrorism training, the SEAL type. Before they are on boarded as officers.
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Onyi90(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Chelsius:
Arrest them all and lock them up!
Lock them abi to try them and hang them immediately
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by 43Ronin: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Olasyke:

Oga the US soldiers went on that raid. DSS its only denying it because it would makecthe APC govt look bad. An eye witness reported it now, he didn't lie about the raid, so why lie about the presence of us soldiers.
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by InvertedHammer: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Olasyke:

/
Really?

I guess Phillip Walton (an American) that was rescued from kidnappers in Northern Nigeria by US Navy Seal on October 31st, 2020 happened in your dreams.

/

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by deepwater(f): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Heathrow44:

US marines stationed at the US embassy Abuja and at US consulate in Lagos, is enough to protect US citizens and assets till there's intervention from the US Armed forces that can be deployed to Nigeria within 1hr, Dont underestimate d length and breadth the US army can go when it comes to protects US interest both home and abroad, US has many military bases all over d world look at their motto in all climes even in d Solomon islands Theres a marine corp ready to receive the president in moments notice all their consulates and embassies scattered over 80countries are their military bases, The Estate manager said he saw US marines with DSS conducting raids, I believe him, is pathetic that I believe a commoners tell of events that my own countries intelligence agencies due to the level of distrust they av garnered for themselves, DSS cannot be trusted to give Intelligence reports to d public, most times they receive intelligence and hoard it from d public so that d society won't get to panic mode bt is not right, Operarion Northwood was an operation where US committed terrorist acts against US citizens in their own soil, to gather public support for invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, is on record US is capable of doing the unthinkable

Operation Northwoods never happened as J.F.K rejected the proposal.

However, it was not for Iraq or Afghanistan but for Cuba!

Moreso, no extreme measures were to be taken on American citizens but injuries and wounds would be the extreme for Cuba refugees.

Now you know....say thank u ma

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
moshino:

You have zero idea of what assets or hardware US government has in Nigeria.
Sure, every US embassy in every country that doesn't have a US base is basically a reconnaissance/spy ground. Yeah, they have sophisticated hardware and resource for surveillance but, they can't go on raids because it's illegal except it's offbooks.

Also, I dey reason say, the real reason they gave out the intel about the plans of the terrorists is because they might be affected in a way. Because if they had Intel they weren't going to be affected, they won't give it out because don't give AF about no nigger country whos government is sponsoring terrorism.

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Roozzaay(m): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
generalwo:
..... U just dey deceive yourself if you say nothing wen USA soldiers wan do wen dss no fit do.... Na for where your dss dey them capture chibok girls of which alot of them still dey captivity till date...... Na for where your dss dey them attack kuje prison unchallenged.... Na for where your dss dey them kidnapp people wen dey travel by train..... Yet you talk say nothing wen USA special forces wan do wen dss no fit do... I understand say you wab hype your country but no do am with sentiments

This has nothing to do with sentiments, we have armed forces that can stand toe to toe with any other country in the world. As a matter of fact we have more well trained, experienced and intelligent men than some of these countries we sees as gods. Ordinary NPF if well backed by the government will successfully tackle insecurities in the country without involving DSS, NA or NN. Boko Haram, ISWAP, Banditry and others are state sponsored terrorism.

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Really?

I guess Phillip Walton (an American) that was rescued from kidnappers in Northern Nigeria by US Navy Seal on October 31st, 2020 happened in your dreams.

/

Philip Walton was no ordinary citizen. He had to be a high value/government asset for them to deploy seal team to come rescue him in a jiffy.
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2022
generalwo:
..... U just dey deceive yourself if you say nothing wen USA soldiers wan do wen dss no fit do.... Na for where your dss dey them capture ch
I'm not hyping my country. You and I know what DSS is capable of. But because of politics, they no fit do their job well. Or shey government wey dey sponsor terrorists go tell DSS make dem go chase terrorists wey dem dey sponsor? You know terrorism in Nigeria is state backed right?

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:

But I'm aware of small US military presence in Niger republic.
Yeah, that's a way to spy on us. I mean, you and I know that the US drone base in Agadez is just to spy on neighboring countries for politics reasons. They can see when the iswap or bh boys are staging for attacks or going for them.

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by InvertedHammer: 12:07am On Oct 29, 2022
Olasyke:

This rescue was done with permission from the US government to the Nigerian government. If you really reason am, Philip Walton was no ordinary citizen. He had to be a high value/government asset for them to deploy seal team to come rescue him in a jiffy.
/
They will come and broadcast to you the meetings they had before the raid. Abi?

/
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
They will come and broadcast to you the meetings they had before the raid. Abi?

/
If you know how these things work and how the US don't value nigger countries, you'll know that the seals had entered the country and rescued their target, then they informed the Nigerian authorities because of diplomatic relations..
After they've rescued their mark, then they informed us, make e no be like sey dem come out backyard, dem no greet us. I'm sure you understand.

The media only reported it as sey; permission was given blah, blah.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 29, 2022
deepwater:

Operation Northwoods never happened as J.F.K rejected the proposal.

However, it was not for Iraq or Afghanistan but for Cuba!

Moreso, no extreme measures were to be taken on American citizens but injuries and wounds would be the extreme for Cuba refugees.

Now you know....say thank u ma

I wanted to say Cuba, was talking so fast but anyways no thank u to u sad, no thank u to waste undecided cheesy
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by StreetMedia: 12:49am On Oct 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
whala, shame to those who wish us to fail in Nigeria
Typing from the down floor already...
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by airsaylongcome: 1:11am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
you are right, I don't think we even have such security pact with US considering Nigeria's poor human rights record.

But I'm aware of small US military presence in Niger republic.

And Niger has a better human rights record than Nigeria to warrant US Military being in Niger?
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by oglalasioux(m): 1:17am On Oct 29, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Arresting Terrorists without going after their sponsors, is like drowning a fish inside a river and hoping it dies.

A Tribalistic hungry black man is the worst animal to walk the surface of Earth.

The bitter truths
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Realguyman1(m): 1:46am On Oct 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
It is the government that want Nigeria to fail (especially that of buhari?.
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by DreamersVille24(m): 1:49am On Oct 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Who wish who to fail?

You insist on voting criminals, cultists and extremists into power because they are from your ethnic stock or religion and you have the nerve to talk about those who wish us to fail?

Keep it going, Nigeria will happen to you soon enough.

'Nough said

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Segto: 1:56am On Oct 29, 2022
jimetagambo:
I knew the news of the US soldiers was fake.
It might not be fake... Believe DSS at your own peril grin
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Badguy77(m): 2:16am On Oct 29, 2022
Might be true it's a norm for Nigerians to deny..

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Buhari is gone ..... which mediocrities Government be this ............. and this Nland Forum keep giving us news without picture of prove
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by bdon123(m): 4:04am On Oct 29, 2022
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/dss-confirms-raid-on-abuja-estate-but-says-no-joint-operation-with-us-soldiers/amp

Who me i will always bliev d estate man before i blieve anything frm naija govt.they are so notorious for lying.Jst accept US soldiers helped u guys to catch terrorist in ur domot...idiot vagabonds
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by tempest01(m): 4:05am On Oct 29, 2022
Maybe not soldiers, a witness suggested that white operatives joined the raid, and i stick with the witness.
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Gbeng30(m): 4:28am On Oct 29, 2022
Apc just want to destroy this country with foolish propaganda and lies... Terrorist government is fighting terrorist they created... May God heal this country Nigeria from this evil people
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by whiteeyes: 4:39am On Oct 29, 2022
limeta:
The chairman of the estate was there and said what again ?
Am sure he said u.s military personnel where there.
Yes, I live In that estate and witnessed live. DSS should try and explain those people in white skin that came with them . It's better to always speak the truth or clarify things not half baked truth.
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by limeta(f): 4:41am On Oct 29, 2022
whiteeyes:

Yes, I live In that estate and witnessed live. DSS should try and explain those people in white skin that came with them . It's better to always speak the truth or clarify things not half baked truth.

APC is a satanic evil party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) / Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.