Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers (28189 Views)

DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies / Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB / Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Pacesetter123(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2022
What are US soldiers doing in Nigeria in the first place?
Are they on UN peacekeeping mission?
Are we fighting civil or any other conventional war?
I am ashamed of my country in this regard.
angry
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Brendaniel: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2022
Difrent:

You dont have to believe them.....it doesnt stop them from their work. They will also rescue you if you ever need their help....it's their work.

And how many Nigerians have they not rescued from insecurity compared to the ones they have rescued, oga do the maths and ask yourself if you will believe them....
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by April4th(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
We don't have US combat soldiers in Nigeria for such operation, except the ones at US Embassy.

Maybe a handful of US military advisers are in Nigeria, so I don't believe such story.

And such operation is covert.

And who told you that?
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Difrent: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

And how many Nigerians have they not rescued from insecurity compared to the ones they have rescued, oga do the maths and ask yourself if you will believe them....

The maths actually tell me they've saved more Nigerians including me and you. They are doing a whole lot to keep me and you safe...

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Brendaniel: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Difrent:

The maths actually tell me they've saved more Nigerians including me and you. They are doing a whole lot to keep me and you safe...

and yet people are been kidnapped and killed...
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by poseidon12: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
whala, shame to those who wish us to fail in Nigeria

Shame to those who don't know that Nigeria is already a failed State.
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by poseidon12: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
I will believe rumors from the street than to believe our highly rated DSS under APC government

Exactly.
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by helicoptarr: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
The operations of US Special Forces is rightly a 'ghost operation'.

So the DSS is right!
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by orisa37: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
COOOOORECT.
Re: DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Heard it was true. Trademore estate is just a few blocks from Dunamis glory dome church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Releases Vessel Intercepted By Tompolo Men / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.