Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here (1895 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sorry for the delay guys, I had to attend to some things in the Villa as Buhari came back this morning. We're still busy meeting is ongoing here tonight The Governor of Kastina state is here with us in the Villa.

Please reply with your account details in the comment section, I will be giving out 50K to 10 of my Followers here.

I will choose Randomly.

1 Like

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by successmatters(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
I will never eat cursed money.

The souls of thousands of Nigerians murdered in their homes for doing nothing apart from preventing the fulani from taking their lands will torment all those who collects money from this government forever.

May God reward every man according to his deeds.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Upliftment101: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lordviccodaguru you’re a senseless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Assurance001(f): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bank
God bless you Sir
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by GuyWise101(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Guy stop making noise you got no shi shi

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Largehead1930: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
3167084456 First bank. God bless
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
successmatters:
I will never eat cursed money.

The souls of thousands of Nigerians murdered in their homes for doing nothing apart from preventing the fulani from taking their lands will torment all those who collects money from this government forever.

May God reward every man according to his deeds.

Even if you drop ur account number the money will reject it. It will refuse to enter. E shock you abi??

Oya go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by successmatters(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Even if you drop ur account number the money will reject it. It will refuse to enter. E shock you abi??

Oya go hug transformer

I don't need blood money.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by nifemi25(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Am I the only one doubting this giveaway of a thing

2 Likes

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by sidney22: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hopeful.

Access Bank
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=117952940][/quote]I am a full time BAT Disciples bro

Palmpay

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by idhass4334: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by paramboos: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Guy you are not a sincere person. Remember the last time you told people to drop account numbers but never paid them. This is very bad. Stop playing with people's emotions. The times are hard, please stop adding to our trouble. Everyone must not support your candidate, so if you don't have money for giveaway, please stop raising people's hope. It's wickedness. Thanks and may God bless you..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by VTJN(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Oya go hug transformer
please check their comments history before sending penny. Some of them na Obi supporters who wish Tinubu dead. They don't deserve it

UBA

GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Soulc: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Please sir consider me, I comment first please I need the money badly to get me through the weekend please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by 10billionDollar: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
embarassedWEMA Bank Acc: 0245464098
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
VTJN:
please check their comments history before sending penny. Some of them na Obi supporters who wish Tinubu dead. They don't deserve it

UBA

GOD BLESS YOU

I know. Before I send the money I will type the person's username on search box and every posts and comments will be out. Am wise ooo

1 Like

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Hoedogwu(f): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
VTJN:

UBA

GOD BLESS YOU

This is the 2nd time I'm seeing someone saying something like this. Guy, we are first humans before politics divided us. If you can help someone, help the person, keep politics aside. Humanity should come first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by VTJN(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I know. Before I send the money I will type the person's username on search box and every posts and comments will be out. Am wise ooo
Good

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by haffaze777(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author]=LordviccoDaGuru post=117952940][/quote]

God bless you as you do give away for this Obidient people,they really need the money.
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hoedogwu:

This is the 2nd time I'm seeing someone saying something like this. Guy, we are first humans before politics divided us. If you can help someone, help the person, keep politics aside. Humanity should come first.

You're an Obi supporters I have sighted u already. grin sponsors and supporters of #EndSARS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by VTJN(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hoedogwu:

Obi supporters doesn't reason this way bro. Though not all

They always wish their opponents dead.

They even went as far as proclaiming Buhari dead and being cloned
It's a known fact. It has nothing to do with the giveaway

Anyone who wishes his fellow human dead irrespective of what transpired between them is the highest sin against humanity

Not being a partaker in any giveaway isn't a crime compare to how resentful they are wishing their fellow human dead

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Godfullsam(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2022

First bank.

Thanks already
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by peculiarchworld: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
0044514423 GTBank. Appreciate your kindness, God bless.
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Hoedogwu(f): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You're an Obi supporters I have sighted u already. grin sponsors and supporters of #EndSARS

You're actually a very stupid and uncouth fellow. Did you see me drop account number for you? I was only replying your colleague who said that you shouldn't help people if their choice doesn't align with yours. Wetin concern me with your smelling giveaway?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hoedogwu:

You're actually a very stupid and uncouth fellow. Did you see me drop account number for you? I was only replying your colleague who said that you shouldn't help people if their choice doesn't align with yours. Wetin concern me with your smelling giveaway?

And u are drying in silence grin obituary wailer from the east

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by REDshouse(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
0014050915 GTB ...proudly BATified
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Hoedogwu(f): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
VTJN:
Obi supporters doesn't reason this way bro. Though not all

They always wish their opponents dead.

They even went as far as proclaiming Buhari dead and being cloned
It's a known fact. It has nothing to do with the giveaway

Anyone who wishes his fellow human dead irrespective of what transpired between them is the highest sin against humanity

Not being a partaker in any giveaway isn't a crime compare to how resentful they are wishing their fellow human dead

In church, we're taught to pay evil with good. I was on another thread where one guy was begging for airtime and someone who could help him turned him down because he supports Obi, what I just told you was exactly what I told the guy and in minutes, people started sending him airtime. That's the spirit we should imbibe, not resentment.

1 Like

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Majesty2(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=117952940][/quote]2172972983 UBA God bless you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Gaffes Again At Chatham House In London (Video) / Lagos State Threatening Message To State Workers / Important And Mysterious Things You Don't Know About Imo State LP Guber Candidat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.