Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here (1905 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Bantu10: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You're an Obi supporters I have sighted u already. grin sponsors and supporters of #EndSARS

You will die with that money gotten through ransoms paid by bandit's victims.
Obi will become your president come 2023 and then you shall commit suicide

4 Likes

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Dapson73(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2022

Sterling bank.

May God let President Buhari finish his tenure peacefully and hand over to Asiwaju who will build more on Buhari's positive legacies.

God bless the giver. May God counts me among the lucky ones that will benefits from this. ( Amen)
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Dapson73(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Bros I really waited for you that day . Abeg make I benefit from this great gesture. Check all my previous comments on Nairaland to ascertain my 100percent loyalty to APC and Jagaban.

Much love.

Thanks and God bless .

Sterling bank.
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Bantu10:

You will wi die with that your money.
Obi will become your president come 2023 and then you shall commit suicide
LOl

The earlier you come to terms with the fact that igbo cannot rule the ZOO the better for you bro
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Goldensword: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=117952940][/quote]
All my life I've never for once benefited from anything from Nigeria government aswear, never have i receive any Kobo from all the programs this administration carried out.

I will appreciate if you consider me as I'm still a student and school just resumed. 3135353964 first bank.
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Bantu10: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The earlier you come to terms with the fact that igbo cannot rule the ZOO the better for you bro

I don't have time for zombified urchins who thinks Tinubu who never believed in Nigeria will rule Nigeria or the same Tinubu that supports Yoruba agenda and Yoruba seperatists

1 Like

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Innocentman86: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2022
I'm a Yoruba Christian so I need the money.
Oluwa dayo funsho
0012463545 gt bank
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Xhurskid: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Eco bank
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by demouse: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2022
GTBank
Oladapo philip
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Onogiede(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2022
This is the hour to defend on what you believe, the country is suffering yes,
Hunger in the land yes and these been caused by your corrupt satanic supporter APC an you are here to mock and oppress poor helpless masses,.. May thunder fire you and ur generation,.. Am a bloody Benin by tribe,..seen your post you are more wicked than the devil
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by gordonchuks: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Bro, my details. 3098515739 First Bank
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2022
Bantu10:

I don't have time for zombified urchins who thinks Tinubu who never believed in Nigeria will rule Nigeria or the same Tinubu that supports Yoruba agenda and Yoruba seperatists
like i told you earlier Tinubu will rule over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

The only thing you and your kindred can do is to wail, wail and wail for another 8 years just as you and your kindred are currently wailling under Buhari government

Before then, enjoy your fantasy while it last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by bodmasfem(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2022
0240981280, Wema bank
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by CanineOfJackal: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2022
Dapson73:
Bros I really waited for you that day . Abeg make I benefit from this great gesture. Check all my previous comments on Nairaland to ascertain my 100percent loyalty to APC and Jagaban.

Much love.

Sterling bank.
You are hungry and supporting BAT.

Funny creatures. Let me bookmark this tweet so that the day you attack my person, I will trace you and pick you up
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by CanineOfJackal: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I am a full time BAT Disciples bro

Palmpay

Funny creatures. Let me bookmark this tweet so that the day you attack my person, I will trace you and pick you up
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by CanineOfJackal: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2022
VTJN:
please check their comments history before sending penny. Some of them na Obi supporters who wish Tinubu dead. They don't deserve it

UBA

GOD BLESS YOU

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by BATified2023: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2022
successmatters:

I don't need blood money.
I can bet anything that u have drop your account details with an alternate moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by BATified2023: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2022
VTJN:
please check their comments history before sending penny. Some of them na Obi supporters who wish Tinubu dead. They don't deserve it

UBA

GOD BLESS YOU
they will use their alternate moniker to drop account details like that successmatter guy

I urge op not to drop anything
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by BATified2023: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2022
Hoedogwu:

This is the 2nd time I'm seeing someone saying something like this. Guy, we are first humans before politics divided us. If you can help someone, help the person, keep politics aside. Humanity should come first.
if they remember humanity they won’t wish people dead because of political differences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by CanineOfJackal: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2022
princemillla:
8139246936 opay adetunde

Na me need am pass

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Dapson73(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2022
CanineOfJackal:

If you like order snipper, if you like jump into the river, you can still hang yourself with rope, every option is available for your use, all I know is Jagaban is the next president.

I've been actively supporting Asiwaju since 2003 and remain unshakable till now .

Between Lagos and Anambra, which is more prosperous? We want Lagos prosperity to be replicated in all the 36states of Nigeria.

For you to know if I'm hungry or not, let any labourer in vain or Atiku supporter come with any give away if I will show interest.

But this one, I will be glad to be a beneficiary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by CanineOfJackal: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2022
arewaboy01:
my Oga … 1495273474 access
� Sharon Sunday…
So you are a beggar but you engage in tribalism
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by CanineOfJackal: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2022
Dapson73:

If you like order snipper, if you like jump into the river, you can still hang yourself with rope, every option is available for your use, all I know is Jagaban is the next president.

I've been actively supporting Asiwaju since 2003 and remain unshakable till now .

Between Lagos and Anambra, which is more prosperous? We want Lagos prosperity to be replicated in all the 36states of Nigeria.

For you to know if I'm hungry or not, let any labourer in vain or Atiku supporter come with any give away if I will show interest.

But this one, I will be glad to be a beneficiary.
I'm only taking note.
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Dapson73(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
I'm only taking note.

Taking notes of what exactly ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2022
CanineOfJackal:

go through the post

Your kindred are busy rooting for the giveaway and they no dey give shi shi o grin

Look before you leap
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Littlemom2021: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=117952940][/quote]sir please I have always been following you please don't forget me help me 1669390521 yakubu wosila access bank may God bless you
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by beauty16: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=117952940][/quote] good morning sir please this giveaway will go a very long well for me,my child and my mom please sir notice me May God bless you and reward you and your family 0654178275 gtbank layo fumi
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Bantu10: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
like i told you earlier Tinubu will rule over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

The only thing you and your kindred can do is to wail, wail and wail for another 8 years just as you and your kindred are currently wailling under Buhari government

Before then, enjoy your fantasy while it last

If you can bet your mother's life to it, then no qualms; ozuwor
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Bantu10:

If you can bet your mother's life to it, then no qualms; ozuwor
like i said earlier, you and your kindred can only wail. Nothing more or less grin
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Diza46(f): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=117952940][/quote] please sir help me i need money to start up my business that went down this money will help me alot I will really appreciate if I can benefit from this giveaway thanks alot may God bless you 0159798509 Union Bank thanks alot
Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by Bantu10: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
like i said earlier, you and your kindred can only wail. Nothing more or less grin

Tinubu that will soon quench grin grin

Re: It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here by DadaHammed: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I am a full time BAT Disciples bro

Palmpay

Dayo Ibrahim Akinwunmi.

You dey hungry yet dey promote the people wey keep you poor. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Conducted Local Government Elections As Governor (video) / Why Are They Hell-bent On Frustrating Tinubu ? / Loose Change: Documentary About September 11 2001 Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.