Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk (12775 Views)

Donald Trump & His Reinstated Twitter Account: See What Musk Posted / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Airtel And Their Dubious Ways In Siphoning Our Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk by donbenie(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Elon Musk ...Man of the Year
Elon Musk serving the Democrats and their supporters cold hard breakfast
Donald Dump ain't smelling the White House again,deal with..

Re: Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk by pacespot(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Should I be expecting my accounts to be restored?
Re: Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
justwise:
[/b]

What happen to his True Social? He will leave it and help Musk with traffic? Trump?
Never said he will. I'm sure he commands a lot of following on the bird app
Re: Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk by Ijb11: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin
Re: Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk by justwise(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hubeznigeria:

Never said he will. I'm sure he commands a lot of following on the bird app

The only reason he created True Social was because of twitter and many of you think Trump will leave his own platform where he is free to lie and say whatever he likes to twitter?

With the midterm election coming up and Trump under investigation right left and centre he will be vomiting lies after lies and peddling misinformation as usual, so he needs his platform as never before.

1 Like

Re: Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
justwise:

The only reason he created True Social was because of twitter and many of you think Trump will leave his own platform where he is free to lie and say whatever he likes to twitter?

With the midterm election coming up and Trump under investigation right left and centre he will be vomiting lies after lies and peddling misinformation as usual, so he needs his platform as never before.
Okay
Noted
Re: Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk by Goodcitizen1: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2022
The platform is going to be turn into a hate speech town hall! Every one gonna be saying whatever they want… I don’t like it. There should be regulations in place !! Elon is the wrong person to own this platform, he acts crazy and says a lot of crazy stuff
Re: Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk by Caseless: 4:03am On Oct 30, 2022
seandurse:
They can join force and build their own platform. Them go sack oyinbo, dem go dey use carton carry paper docs. Over here, even the brown envelope wey you take submit cv no go follow you come out of that office. Na that time you go come know say even the security for the office na eye service una dey with d way he go take search you
jack is building bluesky.
Re: Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk by ChimasGirl(f): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
ValCon888:
This news is fake.
There's no such person known as Ligma Johnson.
No data engineer was fired.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/tech/elon-musk-did-not-fire-data-engineers-and-theres-no-twitter-employee-named-rahul-ligma-pranksters-at-work-6263731.html

Ligma Johnson = Lick my dick

Johnson is another word for penis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UMI Iron Discussion Thread (IRON MAN IS COMING) / Visafone Nigeria Introduce Blackberry Services On Their CDMA Network / Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.