Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Rihanna Drops ‘lift Me Up,’ 1st New Song In 6 Years, Ahead Of ‘black Panther - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Drops ‘lift Me Up,’ 1st New Song In 6 Years, Ahead Of ‘black Panther (247 Views)

Rema Visits Benin City For The First Time In 6 Years With Shallipopi / See! Yoruba Actor Odunlade Adekola Surprises Colleague With His 1st New Mansion / Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Drops ‘lift Me Up,’ 1st New Song In 6 Years, Ahead Of ‘black Panther by GpSarz: 4:12am On Oct 29, 2022
Singer Rihanna is backs! Six years after the release of her last album, Anti, Rihanna’s musical comeback is here.

The Fenty Beauty owner’s new single, “Lift Me Up,” dropped on Friday, October 28. The track, which was inspired by late Black Panther star Chadwick Boseman’s life and legacy, will be featured in the upcoming sequel, Wakanda Forever.

visit website for full gist!!!!
https://adibros..com/2022/10/singer-rihanna-is-backs-as-she-drops.html

(1) (Reply)

They Were Caught And Exposed / Ambassador Ogbuewu Commiserates With Gideon Osi / Mr Ibu’s Daughter Ends Her 9 Months Marriage With Her Husband For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.