Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. (38230 Views)

Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas / Kizz Daniel Rocks The Cover Page Of TushMagazine’s 21st Issue (photos) / Toke Makinwa Rocks The Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Abdulnur(m): 12:00am On Jun 21, 2018
Winston Duke, known for his role of M’Baku in ‘Black Panther’, rocked the new Nigerian football kit to the red carpet of the MTV Movie & TV Awards

20 Likes

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Abdulnur(m): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2018
cry who'll dash me this out fit? Pleeeeaaaase.

shocked shocked
FTC 2nd time of the day... I can smell success this day.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Lalasticlacla grin

2 Likes

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2018
Lalasticlacla grin

Looks dope!!!

9 Likes

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by rentAcock(m): 12:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Mbaku of the mountain people. All of a sudden its cool to be African again. I like to see blacks from the carribean and the US embracing their roots. One day the black race will unite and conquer the world.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Abdulnur(m): 12:15am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
Mbaku of the mountain people. All of a sudden its cool to be African again. I like to see blacks from the carribean and the US embracing their roots. One day the black race will unite and conquer the world.

Aswr.... No place like home.

6 Likes

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by ZoeyJ(f): 12:20am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
Don't dream too much

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by ZoeyJ(f): 12:20am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
Don't dream too much.

12 Likes

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by rentAcock(m): 12:22am On Jun 21, 2018
ZoeyJ:

Don't dream too much.

One wise man said, if your dream doesn't scare you, its not big enough.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 21, 2018
the sentence of the thread said great gorilla M'Baku in black panther rocks super eagles tracksuit.

why is the guy called gorilla. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Abdulnur(m): 12:56am On Jun 21, 2018
lucky999:
the sentence of the thread said great gorilla M'Baku in black panther rocks super eagles tracksuit.

why is the guy called gorilla. smiley

Because his clan worship Gorillas. The Original name from the Marvel comics is APE MAN, to limit the criticisms, he was renamed great Gorilla.

And guess what? He speaks Igbo as his native language, Black Panthers gf speaks Hausa and the Wakandan General is named Okoye, Nigeria was represented there.
smiley
Believe me, ain't nothing racial about it.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by HajimeSaito(m): 1:45am On Jun 21, 2018
The most expensive tablecloth/wallpaper in history. Thank goodness that the super chickens will only be playing three games at the WC. They can come home and watch the serious teams compete.

3 Likes

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Abdulnur(m): 5:37am On Jun 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:
The most expensive tablecloth/wallpaper in history. Thank goodness that the super chickens will only be playing three games at the WC. They can come home and watch the serious teams compete.

Where'd you get this name from?( the moniker)
Peacemaker Kurugane?
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by iPopAlomo(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Must buy tracksuit...

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by IeatPussy: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2018
This tracksuit is really dope. I must have it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Rosebloom: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Abia!!!

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Pls wia can I get this Nig tracksuit
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by talk2saintify(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by OKorowanta: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Sold out jersey with worn out players.

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Pojomojo: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2018
Life is not a race. The first to depart is not always the first to arrive. Life is about your own happiness, success and safety.
Be patient, smart, focused and God fearing.
God is sovereign, His timing is always perfect and He makes it so good.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by freemanbubble: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2018
ok
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2018
Lovely

Never liked this track suit on our people that wore it earlier. Tiwa, Tobi, wizkid and co guess they didn't combine it well.

Seeing this on him make me feel like owning one.

3 Likes

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by addikt(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:

In which war ??....lol

They really make their clan look so huge in the BLACK PANTHER MOVIIE, I thought he was bigger!

2 Likes

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by ladyF(f): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Fine guy...

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by DIYhackers: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2018
Lol. Na the award we carry for Russia be this grin
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by pweshboi(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2018
The tin fine Sha make we no lie

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by itiswellandwell: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2018
Handsome guy..

1 Like

Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Jethrolite(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:
Continue dreaming, black people that proactively hate themselves.
Re: Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. by Pavore9: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2018
rentAcock:

Which world?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Oyebanjo & Dotun Release Pre-Wedding Pictures / Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React / Top 10 Most Attractive Politicians In The World 2014(pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.