Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) (30945 Views)

Chilling Moment Miami Aircraft Bursts Into Flames Mid-flight After Takeoff / Two Corps Members Die As Vehicle Plunges Into River In Enugu (Photos) / Nine Die As Vehicle Plunges Into Dam In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Crusadee: 6:45am On Oct 29, 2022
grin
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by cutievik: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2022
AreaGovo:

People are just too sentimentally stupid in this country. God forbid

I tell you, it's so pathetic.
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by blowjohn(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bursts into flame?? What level of journalism is this?

Has anyone else noticed that kanye's net worth dropped and kim's didn’t while she has more than 5% in the net worth that dropped?

Who decides your net worth?

The Jewish community
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by victorazy(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2022
Which one is Justice Ministry, I was thinking it was church o! Is it not Ministry of Justice?/

1 Like

Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by cutievik: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2022
AreaGovo:

People are just too sentimentally stupid in this country. God forbid
I love the fact you know these things, let me give you a chance to join a Nigerian defence forum on telegram where DHQ military pictures, discussions and videos are shared. Get to know more first-hand, we need more informed persons to know and educate Nigerians better.

Just Google 'Battlefieldgroup02' and join the forum, I can't post the link here due to restrictions, you wouldn't regret it.
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Since na near justice ministry, maybe the vehicle received a well deserved justice
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by victorazy(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

And Justice Ministry
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2022
hahaha wonders shall never end in Nigeria
victorazy:

And Justice Ministry
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Bigchristo: 6:53am On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Has anyone else noticed that kanye's net worth dropped and kim's didn’t while she has more than 5% in the net worth that dropped?

Who decides your net worth?
Ye isn’t a billionaire anymore after adidas end his contract, Kardashian family must remove from your flesh if you intend to cut ties with them
grin grin
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2022
Yes, but Kim has about 10% of those lost billions. So, why is her net worth still the same?
Bigchristo:
Ye isn’t a billionaire anymore after adidas end his contract, Kardashian family must remove from your flesh if you intend to cut ties with them
grin grin
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by BreconHills(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
Boko Haram has infiltrated Abuja and some southern states just recently and this is one of d outcomes.....all thanks to d useless APC government...and yet, some demented good for nothing clowns are still bent on voting them in next year.

Buhari will definitely islamisize Nigeria at this rate.

Of course, in fact have you noticed that the super falcons and flamingos play in hijabs and every woman in the FCT has to cover their hair?

The BH bomb that blew up the UN in 2014 in the good old Christan days of GEJ was not even BH, it was a false flag operation by the compromised islamic Nigerian boy scouts of to discredit GEJ.

The morality police have closed down all clubs and night clubs all over the country. Honestly, Nigeria has turned to something else. All young men now have to wear a beard. Haba!

I really have to hand it you, you are thinking this through with clarity and deep insight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by victorazy(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahaha wonders shall never end in Nigeria

grin I was thinking it was Church o!
Never knew it was Ministry of Justice grin

1 Like

Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by madridguy(m): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2022
Good to hear that.

oluwaseunamos33:
nobody fear, we even joke about it cos it's in front of my office

1 Like

Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by ADMAF(m): 7:18am On Oct 29, 2022
Mynd44:
I can imagine the fear people must have felt with the Recent terror alerts. Some would have reported it as a car bomb sef
Now, I understand why people kept their distance instead of helping with extinguishers when the vehicle was salvageable. They were probably scared it could be a terror attack.
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Benchilwell: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2022
Soso990240:
Even if this wasn't a terror attack, we are expecting more terror attacks because this Government have refused to fight the bandits who Shettima imported into Nigeria as Boko Haram members, they are busy releasing the captured ones from Prison. Anybody that still supports APC, may God treat your life the way Apc treated Nigeria
AMEN,and God willing.
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Pat081: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2022
It is inside Church you want It to happen?? I don't know why this is news and nothing like Justice Ministry it is Ministry of Justice Op
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Pat081: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2022
victorazy:
Which one is Justice Ministry, I was thinking it was church o! Is it not the Ministry of Justice?/
na copy and paste op do
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Nostring: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
The vehicle belongs to public complaints commission.

Such government car should be equipped with Fire extinguisher
where den mention in d report fire extinguisher no dey d car?? Or u dey dia? Itk undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by BABANGBALI: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2022
Mynd44:
I can imagine the fear people must have felt with the Recent terror alerts. Some would have reported it as a car bomb sef
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Deeprooted: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2022
There's no panic at all
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by pek(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
I was there and nobody fear or run, I work in ministry of justice
Not necessary. Be security conscious.
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Kebotextilz: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2022
I hope everyone is safe.
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Trapnews: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
nobody fear, we even joke about it cos it's in front of my office
Hmmm
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by jojothaiv(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Abuja?

All is not well..
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2022
madridguy:
I can imagine the fear people must have felt with the recent terror alerts from the fake alarmist country.

No islam.
No terrorism
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Bigchristo: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Yes, but Kim has about 10% of those lost billions. So, why is her net worth still the same?
she nor wan cast am
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by mechanics(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2022
Hilux vehicle for that matter.
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Seidonxxx: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2022
So the part where no firefighters were in sight is wrong. Firefighters were the ones who actually put out the fire. I know cause I saw with my own eyes.
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by maasoap(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2022
May be that's terrorist act USA was alerting the world about in Abuja grin grin grin
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Davesry: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) by Ijb11: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update on Anambra International Cargo Airport Terminal building (photos) / Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion / Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.