Stats: 3,155,035 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes (22473 Views)

Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses / Hope Buhari Will Eat The So Called Local Rice. / Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Cantonese: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Atlantis585: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Offpoint1:
I rather have Portable zazu face on the bills than Buhari.

Imagine seeing the face of the man who made the note valueless each time you want to spend the valueless note. No please! don't want anything that will reminds me of the Man after 2023

Seconded!
If that happens I will use it as yansh wipe and display it after on Nairaland.

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Guide777(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2022
Emefiele is shamelessly trying to cause more hardship to nation already groaning for his selfish reasons. E no go better for him

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by MrBroke(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2022
Sometimes one doesn't even think or have the mind for something until a reminder from someone. Now Buhari will think about it

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by BarrElChapo(m): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Emefiele has to be the worst Central Bank Governor in the world

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by owobokiri(m): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2022
I think it's more to impose religious and Arabic symbols on the currency notes

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by chatinent: 6:39am On Oct 29, 2022
Rich people will scam you with their business bank accounts. Banks will refuse to track them.

Meanwhile, like I said, how does new notes reduce crime when it can't affect the money online?

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Billygee2u: 6:39am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
He won't do such thing, there will be serious backlash and denunciation.

Buhari isn't qualified for that
Fulani Cabals can do anything they like, Nigerians can only murmur and grumble, but takes no action.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Vicson2021: 6:40am On Oct 29, 2022
God forbid thing

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by xevove2061: 6:43am On Oct 29, 2022
Racoon:
This useless change is gonna cost this nation another economic burden.Perhaps there is truly another subtle motive for the current senseless CBN currency change.The anastomosis between President Buhari, Aisha's relations and the stooge Godwin Emefiele are pointers

the motive behind the redesign is to introduce 2000 and 5000 note at the same time. because if they announced they would introduce it just like that, people will be angry with them
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Billygee2u: 6:45am On Oct 29, 2022
Offpoint1:
I rather have Portable zazu face on the bills than Buhari.

Imagine seeing the face of the man who made the note valueless each time you want to spend the valueless note. No please! don't want anything that will reminds me of the Man after 2023
Terribly terrible
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Goalnaldo(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2022
Emu4life:
Something wey dem don release sample tey tey....
We joke a lot in this country grin
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by adioolayi(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2022
If he does...don't spend it.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Timmi: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2022
Racoon:
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/10/hope-buhari-doesnt-appear-on-new-naira.html?m=1

This disjointed write up typical of brainless Farooq is nothing but a hatchet job for his sponsor - Atiku. If not that we as a people have lost any sense of respect for ourselves, why should Atiku go and campaign (under the disguise of been invited) even be newsworthy for our own sovereign nation. Have you ever seen presidential candidates of US or UK go and campaign in a foreign land? Who did we offend as a people? Where do we loose our bearing? How do we gain our self respect and stop pandering to these slave masters to gain relevance
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Lionnation: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2022
A living person cannot appear in a currency

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Awoleesu(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2022
Exactly my suspicion!
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by blowjohn(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Gentlevip:
Noise maker!

Instead of him to give advice for the next government. Or the harms and benefits of this policy that most of us hate, so that we brace up. He is talking of a picture of exiting government.

Misplaced priorities

Do u niggers read or do u just skim thru it?

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by mu2sa2: 6:56am On Oct 29, 2022
This is why a colleague says never trust an igbo man. I am not a ethnic bigot, but Emefiele's actions show he lacks principles and should not be trusted by any right-thinking person.

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by viodemus: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2022
I have come around to the idea of this change. I think it can help with accountability if handled correctly.

But I hope Oga Buhari face is not on the money.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Benchilwell: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2022
3exe3:
Does it matter?...what matters is the increase in value of naira
d main man that disvalue d naira to d core,and the worse man that made our economy went into shambles totally,want to be in our naira note,wat an insult to Nigerian.

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by israelmao(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2022
If he tries it he will see more than he was during EndSars.Buhari's nepotism stinks to high heaven with the appointment of his brother-inlaw as Director Nigerian Printing &Minting.Again it is shocking that ,Badawi Abba Enterprises runs terrorist organization with current government to the extent that it was not investigated before or after the transfer of ransom to its bank account.How is it possible for a kidnapper to do bank transaction in nation where there is a functional government?I conclude with this it is a display of total madness to conceive or desire the return of APC government in 2023.

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by coputa(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Nigeria naira note should not carry the face of any Nigerian,dead or alive.it should display the country's relics and artefacts and tourist attractions.we do not have heroes in Nigeria.

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by jcross19: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Others that appeared on the Naira note, are they in any way different from Buhari tongue undecided
buhari is a failure...

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by victorazy(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
He won't do such thing, there will be serious backlash and denunciation.

Buhari isn't qualified for that

He's not dead yet.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Streetmovement(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I no go use am be that
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by occfx: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Others that appeared on the Naira note, are they in any way different from Buhari tongue undecided

Everybody and everything on that naira note is stupid.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by star2008(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Name one who is alive. Or u want Bubu dead.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by zadokchidi: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2022
If he appears that means what nnamdi kanu said is true..

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Franking: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2022
I won't be surprised. This government has redefined cluelessness.

Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by Franking: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2022
star2008:
Name one who is alive. Or u want Bubu dead.

U can answer that question.
Re: Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes by 9japride(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2022
It's those with conquest mentality that will support that idea. They are testing the water with the naming of the second Niger bridge.

Abubakar Umar: Classmate Testifies Against Kebbi Deputy Governor At Tribunal / Muma Gee's Declaration In Rivers State ( Photos ) / Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo)