Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More (3087 Views)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by adaeze10p: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Vote obituary and Nigeria will be like anambraVote obituary and Nigeria will be like anambra...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by clevybrown(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
BATified2023:
which state are u from?

Lets start from there
who is the present governor of Lagos state? U always sound so unlearned....
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
comot for here and stop showing me pictures of akwa ibom LAWMA.
Meanwhile,We have a working governor here in Abia.
Can you show me rural empowerment in Lagos same way’s ikpeazu is doing?
Huh.
love brother..... I salute
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Bcus I am a Nigerian and I can be anywhere at anytime doing my business legally.
Btw if you are not from Lagos State Shut up.
You can't come from Osogbo and be capping nonsense.
APC MUST GO.
my smart bro I no sey you no dey dull I beg stay Lagos oo and I'm sure you like good things vote who sure for you pass. But for me oo and you we know Tinubu did his work right. So let's give him more chance to rule on a bigger platform. Na him pay us pass our enjoyment no dey stop for lasgidi..... Lagos ti ze
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by Christistruth00: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
clevybrown:
who is the president governor of Lagos state? U always sound so unlearned....
president governor...lol
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by Christistruth00: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
lexylaw40:
The second niger bridge..... Thank you APC ,thank you Mr Tinubu

It is only Ijaws, Awori Ilaje and perhaps Ogoni , Efik /Ibibios that would dare to Swim across River Niger at Asaba

I heard that Cows can Swim so the Fulanis can cross River Niger clinging tightly to the backs of their Animals

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by Babaken(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
lexylaw40:
all the projects shared here are his project if that's what you need to hear..... He his a VISIONARY leader
what's the current governor of that state doing then.
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by Proudlyomonna: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
lexylaw40:
my smart bro I no sey you no dey dull I beg stay Lagos oo and I'm sure you like good things vote who sure for you pass. But for me oo and you we know Tinubu did his work right. So let's give him more chance to rule on a bigger platform. Na him pay us pass our enjoyment no dey stop for lasgidi..... Lagos ti ze

Only someone who is operating on the level of occultic wickedness will wish APC on any Country, Apc is the worst thing that can befall any Country, infact if APC disaster happens to Switzerland won ma LULE TON NI.
Our Best Bet is OBIDIATI the hope of the common man in NIGERIA.
I am in the middle of the two societal class and I tell you full time that the average Nigerian who is just hustling to make ends meet is over and done with APC,they have also come to realize that APC is like a natural disasters, e no dey ask for Tribe, Religion or Party before e strike.
Ending APC disaster should be a task for anyone who claims to have sympathy for this Country.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Only someone who is operating on the level of occultic wickedness will wish APC on any Country, Apc is the worst thing that can befall any Country, infact if APC disaster happens to Switzerland won ma LULE TON NI.
Our Best Bet is OBIDIATI the hope of the common man in NIGERIA.
I am in the middle of the two societal class and I tell you full time that the average Nigerian who is just hustling to make ends meet is over and done with APC,they have also come to realize that APC is like a natural disasters, e no dey ask for Tribe, Religion or Party before e strike.
Ending APC disaster should be a task for anyone who claims to have sympathy for this Country.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
nop I don't agree with you
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
cool
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lasma... We can remember how the traffic situation use to be but now it's way better than how it was before Tinubu created Lasma.

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
RRS : The security around Lagos has improved drastically, Lagos use to be a den of thieves but now way safer....thank you Tinubu for giving us the RRS

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by Idiko1: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
The crap posted by the OP is one of the reasons I never believed in the idiotic "One-Nigeria" slogan. It was grievous blunder that commonwealth of Nigeria was used to develop Lagos. I had always known the loudmouthed goons will turn it into their personal achievement.
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by Idiko1: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is only Ijaws, Awori Ilaje and perhaps Ogoni , Efik /Ibibios that would dare to Swim across River Niger at Asaba

I heard that Cows can Swim so the Fulanis can cross River Niger clinging tightly to the backs of their Animals

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/16356838_9dfbf4d99e3a4650bbd2364beaf7fb0a_jpeg_jpegc3443986886e191b2017cb03c44c0f49

I guess your stream of thought left much to be desired. This is another evidence Nigeria is doomed forever.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by Christistruth00: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Idiko1:

I guess your stream of thought left much to be desired. This is another evidence Nigeria is doomed forever.

Can you Swim across the River Niger at Asaba to Onitsha?

How many miles can you Swim at one go?
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by christistruth01: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Idiko1:

Nigeria is blessed by God Almighty

Your Message of Doom can never Change it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Nigeria will surely improve under Tinubu
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
cool

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
cool..
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2022
cool

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Nice one Tinubu

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Another billion naira project here in Alaibo
Commissioning of international bakeries
lol
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2022
cool

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2022
Babaken:
Is Tinubu now the governor of Lagos make una get sense small.

Bro, you should get sense and focus for the sake of your generations unborn. Tinubu devised a Lagos 'road map' he knew could not be achieved in his tenure.

By working hard, during election, to ensure his Party and their carefully chosen candidate retained power, Tinubu has admirably secured the continuity very important to long term project management and success.

Something not even a single politician has been able to achieve since 1999. Not everything you wicked, biased and hateful Nigerians must be mischievous and malevolent about.

Give credit where due sometimes. Obi was average as governor and disinterested in Anambra beyond his tenure.

After leaving as VP, Atiku never gave a toss about Nigeria. He disappears to Dubai and returns four years later to hijack any platform (ACN, APC, PDP) to use for a presidential challenge.

What Tinubu has achieved with Lagos, through his own tenure and beyond, is exemplary. Any other nation where people are not so divided and so hateful of each other, then he would just be handed the Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, you should get sense and focus for the sake of your generations unborn. Tinubu devised a Lagos 'road map' he knew could not be achieved in his tenure.

By working hard, during election, to ensure his Party and their carefully chosen candidate retained power, Tinubu has admirably secured the continuity very important to long term project management and success.

Something not even a single politician has been able to achieve since 1999. Not everything you wicked, biased and hateful Nigerians must mischievous about.

Give credit where due sometimes. Obi was average as governor and disinterested in Anambrs beyond his tenure.

After leaving as VP, Atiku never gave a toss about Nigeria. He disappears to Dubai and returns four years later to hijack any platform (ACN, APC, PDP) to use for a presidential challenge.

What Tinubu has achieved with Lagos, through his own tenure and beyond, is exemplary. Any other nation where people are not so divided and so hateful of each other, then he would just be handed the Presidency.
God bless your wisdom sir
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by Babaken(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Something not even a single politician has been able to achieve since 1999. Not everything you wicked, biased and hateful Nigerians must be mischievous and malevolent about.

Give credit where due sometimes. Obi was average as governor and disinterested in Anambra beyond his tenure.

Stop jonesing Mr man tinubu being relevant in Lagos state politics just to cover up and protect his numerous loots
Lagos been center for excellence is not for nothing and it started before tinubu become governor Lagos is once capital of Nigeria
What actually transpire between Ambode and tinubu?
People like Fashola and Ambode are the people that give Lagos state the new face we are seeing not tinubu.
The same system of politics tinubu is playing in Lagos state is what adams oshomole and Rochas Okorocha want to play in their various states but it didn't work.
Has any governor of Lagos state try to prube tinubu none of them because their his puppets.
If Tinubu take every glory for all the development in Lagos he should also take the criticism so that everyone will know that the current governor of Lagos state is nothing but a remote to tinubu You are here talking rubbish.
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Babaken:

Stop jonesing Mr man tinubu being relevant in Lagos state politics just to cover up and protect his numerous loots
Lagos been center for excellence is not for nothing and it started before tinubu become governor Lagos is once capital of Nigeria
What actually transpire between Ambode and tinubu?
People like Fashola and Ambode are the people that give Lagos state the new face we are seeing not tinubu.
The same system of politics tinubu is playing in Lagos state is what adams oshomole and Rochas Okorocha want to play in their various states but it didn't work.
Has any governor of Lagos state try to prube tinubu none of them because their his puppets.
If Tinubu take every glory for all the development in Lagos he should also take the criticism so that everyone will know that the current governor of Lagos state is nothing but a remote to tinubu You are here talking rubbish.
I don't mean to disrespect sir but you the one talking rubbish
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Oshodi before and after TINUBU became the governor

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2022
cool
Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2022
cool..

Re: Tinubu the Man With A Great Vision: The New Lagos Tinubu Already Built And More by lexylaw40: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pearl towers Eko Atlantic City already taking shape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate / Aba Is Very Clean And Green (pictures) / Photo : Naira Gains Against the Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.