Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. (6936 Views)

Austin Tam-George, Jonathan's Lookalike Is A Commissioner In Rivers (photo) / Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by dapolam: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
I thank you all for the comments,kind words,rumours and harsh criticisms.I understand why it is like that and I appreciate you all.Be sure that I know what it entails and never would we dissapoint you all.I am always open to advice and criticism but ple at this time let it be constructive so that we can move our state forward.I might not be as frequent as I used to be here but be sure I am with you and I remain a member here.This is the time to work and we have from the first day we resumed in the office.You cn do a lilttle research on that.I appreciate you all once again.Be sure by his grace we shall make you all proud.God bless you all, DLA 2011
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Rhino5dm: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
^ Oya hit the ground running! But this thread shall out live your ternureship and all progress positive or negative shall be discuss here.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Jarus(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
Good one, Mr Commissioner
Nairaland Politics section is available for you to showcase your activities as governor, especially as your portfolio is Youth and Sports.
Nairaland's commentariat are also on ground to evaluate your performance. Together we can make Nigeria a better place.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by kukulaja: 3:04am On Aug 26, 2011
gov. ajimobi of oyo state has laid the foundation for his failure from onset, by appoiting mediocres and challatans,into his cabinet, mostly incompetent, ill equiped comissioners and advisers, dapo lam adeshina is a case study,, paddy paddy government, arrangee government, may GOD save oyo state from another four years of mismanagement and misappriopriation and maladministration, and so on and so fort, sad
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by olawalebabs(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2011
Are you saying Dapo Lam is a charlatan?
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Jarus(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Congrats Dapolam for winning HOR seat in Oyo state in last week election.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by olawalebabs(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Jarus:
Congrats Dapolam for winning HOR seat in Oyo state in last week election.
I remember in 2011 when his bid to HoR failed, the way he engaged NLer is commendable. Congrat to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thank God Atiku Did Not Win / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Newly-Elected Council Chairmen / Sokoto Police Dismiss Reports Of Bandits Imposing Village Heads In Sabon Birni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.