Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,794 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried (1652 Views)

Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by jibrinyahaya355: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ag2KDdmmzU

She left her husband on the altar. Blood is truly thicker than water.

A Nigerian lady in a video could not control her tears when her brother who has been abroad for years suddenly showed up at her wedding. She was not expecting it.

@Sonyann reacted: "It was at that moment that the husband felt useless for no reason."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by aishatui6630: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2022
Awwwn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBQhmgxmJ9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqwFU9N19V0
Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For

A woman who ended her marriage of 14 years for a man she met in a bar whom she referred to as a soulmate has now been ghosted by him.
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by Hezzyluv: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Bond between her and the brother was dam strong before he traveled.
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by Amotolongbo(f): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2022
Hezzyluv:
blood is thicker than semén

The longer the blood, the thickness
The longer the semên, the more watery it becomes
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by Laggafin: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2022
That's how I go shock my jnr sister too soon

1 Like

Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by phorget(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2022
In this life just be successful.
If the said brother breezed in from one village from Osun state I'm sure the lady wont even bother to look his way but here we have an America returnee so see her acting as if she truly care.
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by uchman(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2022
phorget:
In this life just be successful.
If the said brother breezed in from one village from Osun state I'm sure the lady wont even bother to look his way but here we have an America returnee so see her acting as if she truly care.

Abeg relax now, you don dey vex already but all you said is the truth...
The truth is that one need to make money, if you dont have money, there will be a time everybody will desert you...
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by JOACHINpedro: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Na wah for you o
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by Zico777(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Yeah Obviously!
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by henndukwe18: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
U sure sey na d broda, now d oda guy is confused
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by henndukwe18: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Now they never leave u, they HV left u

Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by DAENNINGA(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Wow....you must have experienced several semen go watery grin
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by Stanweezy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Like the guy said above, assuming the brother is one Portable in Osun State the lady won't even notice him.
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Why the husband come be like who Dem dey maltreat?
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by ruggedtimi(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Omo that guy wey first open hand na dey burst my head
Re: Bride's Brother Who's Been Abroad For 6yrs Storms Sister's Wedding, She Cried by Ajibade123(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Blood is really thicker than water

The more I grow the more I am understanding this

(1) (Reply)

Angry Motorist, His Wife, Brothers Beat Wazobia FM Presenter To Pulp In Lekki (V / Where Can I Sell Movies Scripts In Nigeria / Is This True: That Rugged Man Actually Date Nice Wifey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.