Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name (645 Views)

Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? / Moniker Reincarnation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by ambience(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2022
I see my own for music player grin Lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Hezzyluv: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2022
My lthiopian girl friend coined it from my name Hezekiah.

She used to call me Heezeelove
grin
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by FaceTanke: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2022
At UNILORIN facetanke means to get expelled, suspended or rusticated

It means leaving campus

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Sammy07: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Well, that's my name. wink
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Boogyman557: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by incandescentena: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2022
Bukksh!t

I was angry with Pocohantas

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by incandescentena: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2022
smiley
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Chaos14: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nlfpmod to fp please
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Michelle70(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mine was inspired by a song, unfortunately most people thought i am a lady.

Well, it the name of a lady sha
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Starz825(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Starz825

August 25, a star ✨ was born cool
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by virginprincess(f): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
My moniker was inspired by my personality.
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Nawa4unaoo: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Honestly mine inspired by u guys here on nairaland,u guys on nairaland are one of the funniest people on social media I have ever come across, because before I open a nairaland account I used to come here alot to read comments on topics, and i was amazed by the many comments I read here so hence I decided to pick the monicker NAWA 4 UNA OOOO . you guys are so funny that at that time I used to screenshot some you your funny comments mostly on romance section, sometimes I would read some comments and I swear laugh go wan kill me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Illegal1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
the big boss.....
were u dey all dis while nah?
ur guys dn miss u no be small...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Vinnie2000(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
virginprincess:

But Are you a Virgin?

Is your Territory still Untouched?

YES OR NO.. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by virginprincess(f): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:

But Are you a Virgin?
Is your Territory still Untouched?
YES OR NO.. undecided
None of the above.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Boogyman557: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Illegal1:

the big boss.....
Holly Gram cool My Gee!
I miss u too Man..

I de ooo. na hustle...

how ur side na?

WTF MAN!
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Boogyman557: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Illegal1:

the big boss.....
Holly Gram cool My Gee!
I miss u too Man..

I de ooo. na hustle...

how ur side na?

WTF MAN!
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Illegal1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!
I miss u too Man..

I de ooo. na hustle...

how ur side na?

WTF MAN!
the boss man,every were good...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by highbee02: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
FaceTanke:

It means leaving campus

Better by far
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by nickyj19: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nicky was my dog name I love her she's trouble some and also playful
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by begoniaa: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
I love flowers.
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by kelspinall(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
kelvin is the name and i love dj spinall thats how it happened
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by parkervero(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Spiderman movies
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by makeherscream(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
I make Virgina people scream smiley
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Exxxgeee: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
FaceTanke:

It means leaving campus
So u got expelled?
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Exxxgeee: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Michelle70:
Mine was inspired by a song, unfortunately most people thought i am a lady.

Well, it the name of a lady sha
Actually there was/is a female with a michelle moniker on nl .. She was pretty known too..
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Exxxgeee: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Bt u're an opposite of what ur moniker is...
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
I love ancient Greek and Rome mythology cheesy
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Deicide: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Name a an Anti-God band
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by Honchoslim16(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Sometime in 2017,was reading through my dictionary and saw honcho...i fell in love with it!
Honcho = a leader/boss
Slim = I'm a slim n!ggå
16 = my favorite number

People even think honcho is my real name tongue
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by 18wheeler: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
18wheeler is the title of my favorite song from Pink’s 2001 album ‘Misundaztood’. 2001/2002 happened to the best years in my adult memory.
Re: What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name by LonelyLucifer(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
I'm lonely because people always misquote my actions.

Just like that of the devil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mum Ready To Re Marry / For Me,its Any Hausa Damsel: / Any One Wanna Make Friend With Me? Nomatter Where You From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.