Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? (551 Views)

What Is The Reason Behind Ur Nairaland Moniker Name / Moniker Reincarnation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by EmiDon11: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2023
I noticed a stupid troll called suspect1 on nairaland when i was a guest.

His pattern of trolling is NOISE tagging, to all posts and comments.

B4 i could register, he has been banned already.

Pls do u know the current moniker or main moniker of the dude behind the account?

Bcoz i believe thats an alternate acct.
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by PellsKodak: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Troll police undecided undecided
Why give a fuk Abt a Troll undecided undecided undecided
Na u dey encourage Messi1 to be more useless undecided undecided
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by EmiDon11: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:
Troll police undecided undecided Why give a fuk Abt a Troll undecided undecided undecided Na u dey encourage Messi1 to be more useless undecided undecided
so, he is useless?

Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by Messi1: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
EmiDon11:
so, he is useless?
How far guy?
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by EmiDon11: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Messi1:
How far guy?
mah niggi
How fa u nah Long time
Where u on bann?
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by Messi1: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:
Troll police undecided undecided
Why give a fuk Abt a Troll undecided undecided undecided
Na u dey encourage Messi1 to be more useless undecided undecided
Be careful before I defame you in this forum.
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by Messi1: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
EmiDon11:
mah niggi

How fa u nah
Long time

Where u on bann?
I nor dey too come romance section again and i am becoming more less interested in coming to nairaland.
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by EmiDior(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Messi1:
I nor dey too come romance section again and i am becoming more less interested in coming to nairaland.
omo
Dem don knack me ban come delete my comment.
Just now
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by Messi1: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
EmiDior:
omo Dem don knack me ban come delete my comment. Just now
Omor wetin you com type na?
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by Messi1: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
EmiDior:
omo Dem don knack me ban come delete my comment. Just now
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by EmiDior(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Messi1:
as u say u no dey come nairaland again,

Na em i come ask u which one u come dey go for?
Come mention two other forums... Name wey dey like nairaland..
And then,

Boom!!!
Na em Anti_spam bot come carry the mata 4 head like mathias
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by Messi1: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
EmiDior:
as u say u no dey come nairaland again,

Na em i come ask u which one u come dey go for?
Come mention two other forums... Name wey dey like nairaland..
And then,

Boom!!!
Na em Anti_spam bot come carry the mata 4 head like mathias
You sure say no be lalasticlala do amgrin
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by EmiDior(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Messi1:
You sure say no be lalasticlala do amgrin
lalasticlala too wey dem don ban since....

He too don chop ban and permenent suspension,

In fact, expelsion from nairaland.
Oga se.un don expel am

Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by Messi1: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
EmiDior:
lalasticlala too wey dem don ban since....

He too don chop ban and permenent suspension,

In fact, expelsion from nairaland.
Oga se.un don expel am
True? I nor like that guy atall but my favourite mods are Mynd44 nlfpmod and justwise.
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by EmiDior(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Messi1:
True? I nor like that guy atall but my favourite mods are Mynd44 nlfpmod and justwise.
u mean the Mr Banna?

Insult woman now, the next minute he go strike u ban with the stick moses used to divide read sea.

How u take like that kind mod?

Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by Greattestman: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
EmiDior:
u mean the Mr Banna?

Insult woman now, the next minute he go strike u ban with the stick moses used to divide read sea.

How u take like that kind mod?
gringringrin You went too extreme mehn! He suppoz uze that vawulence for on top Okunwaye Chris2863 Falcon01 PellsKodak Umbrateeth04 and the rest of them. No worry he go soft pedal on you.
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by EmiDior(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Greattestman:
gringringrin You went too extreme mehn! He suppoz uze that vawulence for on top Okunwaye Chris2863 Falcon01 PellsKodak Umbrateeth04 and the rest of them. No worry he go soft pedal on you.
na him sabi

After all, i still have like 12 alternates.

Four male
And 9ine females

Na him go ban tire
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by Greattestman: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
EmiDior:
na him sabi
After all, i still have like 12 alternates.
Four male And 9ine females
Na him go ban tire
Chai! Na only one female acc i get o. Karen 2024.
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by EmiDior(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Greattestman:
Chai! Na only one female acc i get o. Karen 2024.
who come be Carvary247?

Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by Messi1: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
EmiDior:
who come be Carvary247?
Na one married woman be that o.
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by PellsKodak: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Messi1:
Na one married woman be that o.
Get a life please cry
Re: Who Was That Troll Behind »suspect1« Moniker? by okunwaye(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Greattestman:
I know you are one of those abominable creature roaming this forum,you will meet your doom soon angry

(1) (Reply)

Re: Lesbians Wanted! / Benin Naira Land User Lets Get To Know The Real Fellows Among Us / I Need A Birthday Mate<april 6th>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.