Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution (311 Views)

Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram, ISWAP Collaborators / Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2022
Hello nairalanders, im looking for collaborators for a campaign solution which i intend to be sold to those running for political office in 2023, it is a new concept and i need collaborators in various states to present it to people running for political office and we share the proceeds when it gets implemented, if you are interested, simply message me on whatsapp
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2022
We have a whatsapp marketing solution and an sms based marketing solution
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by Terkx(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2022
Any payments attached to this?
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2022
Terkx:
Any payments attached to this?
the whole idea is to provide support in your state to the political group or individual and we get paid, it is a new niche solution which they would want to pay for, kindly send me an email
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by Terkx(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2022
ayo84:
the whole idea is to provide support in your state to the political group or individual and we get paid, it is a new niche solution which they would want to pay for, kindly send me an email

alright I'm in as long as I know the pay is high and generally tangible
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2022
Terkx:

which state are you in and are you mobile, it would involve visiting party offices, the pay is good, we can really cash out from it
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Terkx:
send me a personal mail on nairaland, so we can continue the conversation using email,sorry im not on whatsapp for now
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by Terkx(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2022
ayo84:

which state are you in and are you mobile, it would involve visiting party offices, the pay is good, we can really cash out from it
I won't be able to visit party offices, I have a tight schedule
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Terkx:
I won't be able to visit party offices, I have a tight schedule

one has to pitch the concept to one of the political people first, that is the first step it would not take so much time
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by Terkx(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2022
ayo84:

one has to pitch the concept to one of the political people first, that is the first step it would not take so much time
ok
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Terkx:
ok
can you flash or send me an sms so i can call you to explain better, since im not on whatsapp
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by Terkx(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2022
ayo84:
can you flash or send me an sms so i can call you to explain better, since im not on whatsapp
never mind
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2022
Looking for collaborators
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
ayo84:
Looking for collaborators
still searching
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
ayo84:
still searching

(1) (Reply)

'afenifere Is Not A Cultural Organization For The Yorubas' - Pa Adebanjo (video) / Firm Writes Atiku Over Non-payment Of $5.9M Used To Process US Visa in 2018 / God Has No Told Me Till Now That There Will Be An Election Pastor E A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.