Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution (237 Views)

Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram, ISWAP Collaborators / Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution
Hello nairalanders, im looking for collaborators for a campaign solution which i intend to be sold to those running for political office in 2023, it is a new concept and i need collaborators in various states to present it to people running for political office and we share the proceeds when it gets implemented, if you are interested, simply message me on whatsapp
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
ayo84:
Hello nairalanders, im looking for collaborators for a campaign solution which i intend to be sold to those running for political office in 2023, it is a new concept and i need collaborators in various states to present it to people running for political office and we share the proceeds when it gets implemented, if you are interested, simply continue the thread or send me an email : dutonialmx(a)gmail. , sorry im not on whatsapp for now, phone got stolen some months back
Hello nairalanders, im looking for collaborators for a campaign solution which i intend to be sold to those running for political office in 2023, it is a new concept and i need collaborators in various states to present it to people running for political office and we share the proceeds when it gets implemented, if you are interested, simply continue the thread or send me an email : dutonialmx(a)gmail. , sorry im not on whatsapp for now, phone got stolen some months back[sup][/sup]
Re: Looking For Collaborators For Political Campaign Solution by ayo84(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
ayo84:

Hello nairalanders, im looking for collaborators for a campaign solution which i intend to be sold to those running for political office in 2023, it is a new concept and i need collaborators in various states to present it to people running for political office and we share the proceeds when it gets implemented, if you are interested, simply continue the thread or send me an email : dutonialmx(a)gmail. , sorry im not on whatsapp for now, phone got stolen some months back[sup][/sup]

searching

(1) (Reply)

My Musings On The State Of The Nation! / Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima And Others Met The Business Community / Labour Party Dismisses Claims That Its National Chairman Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.