Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? (499 Views)

How Do The North And APC Intend To Manage This Strange Buhari Till 2023? / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? by FreedomfromtheT: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
This is my sincere take on the Fitch prediction that Tinubu will win the 2023 election. The prediction which dismisses the earlier real opinion polls favouring Peter Obi's victory makes me suspect that the ruling APC want to manipulate the results, perhaps in connivance with the Electoral Commission, the security agencies up to the Supreme Court to favour their candidate. I suspect that the prediction is a paid propaganda to suit the planned manipulation of the election and the aftermath. The said prediction even goes ahead to say there will be discontent from Nigerians about the results. If the results reflect the will of the majority, why will there be a massive discontent? In 2015, a sitting president lost despite having millions of supporters yet there was no discontent. For such to be predicted, in my opinion, means the predictors expect the ruling party to manipulate the results and hand power to their candidate irrespective of the popular will of the electorate hence the popular discontent. Some will claim that the new electoral act makes it difficult to rig the election. I beg to differ. That something is difficult doesn't mean it is not possible. The highjacking of the voter registration by the ruling party in Lagos for instance making it hard or impossible for some intending voters from some certain regions to register sends a clear signal. Also the haste at which the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) stopped the online registration as well as the physical one
and refused to extend it despite that a lot are yet to register sends another signal that they are not really independent as their name implies. Be alert. Say no to election manipulation. I expect the supporters of those who intend to manipulate or rig the election to throw insults and bring up their usual tribal rants. They are entitled to their opinion. Those who intend to rig the election will surely fail. God will disappoint them. Nigeria will win, be more united and prosperous and overcome her challenges through a visionary president by the grace of God. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? by dat9jaguy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Gbegborun, concentrate on promoting your candidate and leave INEC to do their job,abi you wan do their work for them

Re: Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? by FreedomfromtheT: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Gbegborun, concentrate on promoting your candidate and leave INEC to do their job,abi you wan do their work for them
INEC is supposed to be independent. Let them prove they really are. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? by Nyamuri: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
Yes, you can believe whatever u want.. u can even believe elections won't take place and Tinubu will just be declared winner or whatever conspiracy theories.. but it won't change the fact Tinubu will win the election whether u like it or not
FreedomfromtheT:
This is my sincere take on the Fitch prediction that Tinubu will win the 2023 election. The prediction which dismisses the earlier real opinion polls favouring Peter Obi's victory makes me suspect that the ruling APC want to manipulate the results, perhaps in connivance with the Electoral Commission, the security agencies up to the Supreme Court to favour their candidate. I suspect that the prediction is a paid propaganda to suit the planned manipulation of the election and the aftermath. The said prediction even goes ahead to say there will be discontent from Nigerians about the results. If the results reflect the will of the majority, why will there be a massive discontent? In 2015, a sitting president lost despite having millions of supporters yet there was no discontent. For such to be predicted, in my opinion, means the predictors expect the ruling party to manipulate the results and hand power to their candidate irrespective of the popular will of the electorate hence the popular discontent. Some will claim that the new electoral act makes it difficult to rig the election. I beg to differ. That something is difficult doesn't mean it is not possible. The highjacking of the voter registration by the ruling party in Lagos for instance making it hard or impossible for some intending voters from some certain regions to register sends a clear signal. Also the haste at which the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) stopped the online registration as well as the physical one
and refused to extend it despite that a lot are yet to register sends another signal that they are not really independent as their name implies. Be alert. Say no to election manipulation. I expect the supporters of those who intend to manipulate or rig the election to throw insults and bring up their usual tribal rants. They are entitled to their opinion. Those who intend to rig the election will surely fail. God will disappoint them. Nigeria will win, be more united and prosperous and overcome her challenges through a visionary president by the grace of God. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? by dat9jaguy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
INEC is supposed to be independent. Let them prove they really are. God bless Nigeria.

How have they shown they are not independent? Don't worry send your address to INEC chairman and he will come personally to your house to show you they are truly independent. You are just crying wolf where their is none.

God will always bless Nigeria.

Re: Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

How have they shown they are not independent? Don't worry send your address to INEC chairman and he will come personally to your house to show you they are truly independent. You are just crying wolf where their is none.

God will always bless Nigeria.
Action speaks louder than words. What happened in Edo, Ondo and Oyo state governorship elections some six, five and four years ago and at the presidential election of 2019 should please not be repeated. I pray they will be truly independent. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? by IGBOSON1: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Is the Pope Catholic? wink
Re: Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? by dat9jaguy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Action speaks louder than words. What happened in Edo, Ondo and Oyo state governorship elections some six, five and four years ago and at the presidential election of 2019 should please not be repeated. I pray they will be truly independent. God bless Nigeria.

You no get talk or you just want talk.

Re: Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nyamuri:
Yes, you can believe whatever u want.. u can even believe elections won't take place and Tinubu will just be declared winner or whatever conspiracy theories.. but it won't change the fact Tinubu will win the election whether u like it or not
But the opinion polls both online and offline shows Obi is winning. Your party is in panic mode, aren't you and want to rig the election. Your propaganda machinery is set on motion to play on our intelligence, isn't it? Obi will win by God's grace as he is already winning and people will rejoice not lament. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Does The APC Intend To Manipulate The Presidential Election Of 2023? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
dat9jaguy:

You no get talk or you just want talk.
I see say na you get talk to talk. Ok. I am listening.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Bad Luck / L Party’s Presidential Campaign Makes U-turn, Says Talks Ongoing With Kwankwaso / Arise News Post Townhall Meeting Poll - Atiku Abubakar Vs Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.