Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Alternative To UBA Dollar Africard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alternative To UBA Dollar Africard (484 Views)

Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. / Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid / Need USD For Uba Dollar Africard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative To UBA Dollar Africard by Shedibalabala: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Alternative To UBA Dollar Africard by Canyona1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Shedibalabala:
Hello All,

Please, does anyone know any other card besides UBA Prepaid Dollar Africard that you can use to withdraw funds from PayPal over the counter?

I used to withdraw my writing fees through PayPal to that UBA card, then I'd withdraw over the counter.

But UBA informed me that all funds received online through PayPal must be used for online purposes only. That means I can't withdraw.

If anyone knows any alternative for OVER THE COUNTER withdrawal, could you kindly share?

My research shows First Bank has a card that I can withdraw funds to, but does anyone know if said funds can be withdrawn OTC?

Thank you so much in advance.
why don't you Sell to an exchanger and avoid the hiccups ? Rightly said most card can only be used to make payment online after withdrawal now.. I will buy your africard at 770 per dollar Whatsapp 081482 01372
Re: Alternative To UBA Dollar Africard by Codeye(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Shedibalabala:
Hello All,

Please, does anyone know any other card besides UBA Prepaid Dollar Africard that you can use to withdraw funds from PayPal over the counter?

I used to withdraw my writing fees through PayPal to that UBA card, then I'd withdraw over the counter.

But UBA informed me that all funds received online through PayPal must be used for online purposes only. That means I can't withdraw.

If anyone knows any alternative for OVER THE COUNTER withdrawal, could you kindly share?

My research shows First Bank has a card that I can withdraw funds to, but does anyone know if said funds can be withdrawn OTC?

sell the funds to me
Re: Alternative To UBA Dollar Africard by noCAP(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Shedibalabala:
Hello All,

I can buy your africard funds at a very good rate
Re: Alternative To UBA Dollar Africard by Shedibalabala: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Alternative To UBA Dollar Africard by smlakpan43: 5:41am On Mar 13, 2023
noCAP:
I can buy your africard funds at a very good rate

Let me buy your Uba dollar fund.

We are fully registered with CAC

https://instagram.com/psalmkingempire_?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089270379745&mibextid=ZbWKwL

/+2348138598064

(1) (Reply)

Taxi Booking Software Development Company / 1.5hp Inverter Ac Skyrun For Quick Sale / Selling My Gym Equipment For Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.