Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) (42982 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by slivertongue: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You forget so suddenly? It was a reply to the stupid assertion “Your likes brought the present disaster in Aso Rock” that you made previously.

I just threw it in, maybe you are oblivious to the fact that it was because of Jonathan’s selfishness to remain president that caused the demise of pdp, that ushered in this present government.

Was Gej and Buhari the only candidate in the contest? Accept responsibility for the wrong choice you made. Ain't your party running around the same man you are using to excuse your mistake.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by buckeyemedia: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
slivertongue:

Was Gej and Buhari the only candidate in the contest? Accept responsibility for the wrong choice you made. Ain't your party running around the same man you are using to excuse your mistake.
By Jehovah’s wisdom we will not make the same mistake of 2015, voting clueless mercenaries, Peter Obi should have remained in pdp, or gone back to Apga, or they Apga weren’t willing to give their former ungrateful Governor any face again?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by slivertongue: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Clueless Ipobian like I said your copy and paste democrazy will destroy you in Nigeria, who is the government, how many pdp of Labor party members are in President Buhari’s government?

Answer this one question, if the Labor party in the UK was to take over power, will they reduce or increase taxes for the rich?

Once your likes lack substance to sustain the premise of a discourse they drift to name calling and insult. This thread has nothing to do with UK but about the Lafia campaign. Learn to keep every discourse within its framework.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by buckeyemedia: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
slivertongue:

Once your likes lack substance to sustain the premise of a discourse they drift to name calling and insult. This thread has nothing to do with UK but about the Lafia campaign. Learn to keep every discourse within its framework.
I can see that you are third eye blind, I exit the thread.

Adieus Amigo.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by hohafrank(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Guy man don dey use mumudients and zombidients ppl money fly helicopter up and down grin grin grin

Ipigs stay off my mention oh b4 u guys start barking like dog
He is already a billionaire by dint of hard work unlike your looser that enrich himself with your generational sweat.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
They must come around to take pictures of the Clown that says he wants to be President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

As evidence of his stupidity in an oblivious state of mind.

Ok but we thought he is a nobody on the North.....lols

Go and help Emilokun to stand well pls , he has kept a photographer waiting to take his passport picture....
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by slivertongue: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
By Jehovah’s wisdom we will not make the same mistake of 2015, voting clueless mercenaries, Peter Obi should have remained in pdp, or gone back to Apga, or they Apga weren’t willing to give their former ungrateful Governor any face again?

All I know is APC ain't willing 2023. Buhari and Atiku or Obi ain't in the same class.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by slivertongue: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I can see that you are third eye blind, I exit the thread.

Adieus Amigo.

Enjoy your weekend rest
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Igbunu4: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Guy man don dey use mumudients and zombidients ppl money fly helicopter up and down grin grin grin

You are just a fool
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Stanleyq: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

No sane person take Obi serious
As u take him serious now, u dey insane naa, cos u fear him.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Lionking1913(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Y u come dey take panadol for people headache
Cryofigbos:

Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by John4B: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Cheeeeeeee! This is massive.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by DadaHammed: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Very funny, na you and your family, Federal is paying myself and Government Tompolo in US Dollars to help secure crude oil pipeline protection, for you ungrateful citizens.

Mugu, I am a health professional with a PhD. I no dey do bunkery and kpofire, yet I can never be poor ever again.

Useless agbero BATstards feeling funky. grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Certainly a new dawn for our country Nigeria.

Meanwhile someone should wake the man snoring below and let him know that campaign have started.

#Let's Take Back Our Country.

Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by VERDA: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Cry cry baby...
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
post=117968912:

Lol cheesy,
Kuku kee dem grin cheesy wink
E sure us say dem go still bark.
Dem always dey answer dem names 24/7.

Our vulture griller are you here? grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Donake: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
The will of the people is the voice of God.

Let them stop bill boards when the people have decided,kpo well ooo. Comot body

APC2:
This is great. APC is trying so hard to stiffle LP by denying the party the stadium
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Marpol2021(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Your mumu don too much grin shocked tongue
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

No sane person take Obi serious
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by DeGLORIOUS: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obi, the latest celebrity in town. If you don't elect him, we'll elect him for you grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Freethinker87: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Cryofigbos:

IKR, he should have used keke.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by ihimiray(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
Afikoo:
Labour Party is kicking off her campaign today in Lafia Nasarawa State.

Watch Moment Peter Obi Arrive The Venue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VFqxlzcH1Y
but he asked others to suspend their rallies ....man wan use brain for them

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by guychidile: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
ObiDient movement and yusfulness is the slogan
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by 77up(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dmeji4444:
Why he dey wear black clothing all the time?
God forbid mourning in Nigeria.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Bigchristo: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Cryofigbos:

You and those who liked your comments are bastards, who doesn’t meant well for Nigeria, na to campaign for ex criminals and retired drug lords na una sabi
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Bigchristo: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
77up:
God forbid mourning in Nigeria.
The black suit wey dem Obama were for US election campaign nobody read meaning to it but here in Nigeria una thinking go just Dey irritate person sometimes, everybody have their own dress sense Peter Obi look cute n much more intelligent than your candidate
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by 77up(m): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bigchristo:
The black suit wey dem Obama were for US election campaign nobody read meaning to it but here in Nigeria una thinking go just Dey irritate person sometimes, everybody have their own dress sense Peter Obi look cute n much more intelligent than your candidate
Small prayer, you just dey wail.

May God heal you o
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Bigchristo: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
77up:
Small prayer, you just dey wail.

May God heal you o
May God heal you of your negative thinking
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Pascal9: 12:07am On Oct 30, 2022
onuman:

APC in 2015 had no Senator or HoR member. Not even one.
mumu, they have 18governors
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by MeineMutter: 12:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Okealaaye:
Obi doesn't go about in private jets, they said.

grin grin grin. He goes by trekking. Awon werey. Dem wan use format take enter chair.

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by MeineMutter: 12:29am On Oct 30, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Obi don loss election before election... Hahahahaaah

Confirm Igbo agenda.... See lost igbos chanting with igbo language

They are rented igbo crowds from Iyanya, Jabi, Area 4, and those satellite towns closer to Keffi.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by MeineMutter: 12:32am On Oct 30, 2022
PDP and APC will beat Obi/Yesufu like aso-ofi at the coming election so tey the trauma will live with them for life.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by onuman: 12:35am On Oct 30, 2022
Pascal9:
mumu, they have 18governors

Mumu. None of them became governor under the banner of APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal / Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.