Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) (42983 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by onuman: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2022
MeineMutter:
PDP and APC will beat Obi/Yesufu like aso-ofi at the coming election so tey the trauma will live with them for life.

BackwardEver, ForwardNever. You think say crude oil in the Niger Delta no de lose value.
What else are you dragging every one to the mud for, if not to have your old hags to continue in Aso Rock to control revenues from gas and oil deposits in the Niger Delta?

Time to form your own country without the people you so despise.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 1:22am On Oct 30, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Guy man don dey use mumudients and zombidients ppl money fly helicopter up and down grin grin grin

Ipigs stay off my mention oh b4 u guys start barking like dog
if you don't know Obi can sponsor all your village people go school but as dem do Una, Una no like education. Bloody illiterates
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by oluala881: 2:21am On Oct 30, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Guy man don dey use mumudients and zombidients ppl money fly helicopter up and down grin grin grin

You be ode, he should go by road so that you can kidnap him.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by MeineMutter: 2:29am On Oct 30, 2022
onuman:

BackwardEver, ForwardNever. You think say crude oil in the Niger Delta no de lose value.
What else are you dragging every one to the mud for, if not to have your old hags to continue in Aso Rock to control revenues from gas and oil deposits in the Niger Delta?

Time to form your own country without the people you so despise.

House dey burn, mad man dey dig gutter. What we are saying, what are you saying? I say dem go beat Obi/Yesufu blue-black you dey talk of oil revenue. You sure say your drug never finish?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by onuman: 2:48am On Oct 30, 2022
MeineMutter:

House dey burn, mad man dey dig gutter. What we are saying, what are you saying? I say dem go beat Obi/Yesufu blue-black you dey talk of oil revenue. You sure say your drug never finish?

Your drug you get from Tinubu is intoxicating you, hence you you are sure of result of election yet to be conducted.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Siscooh: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Your response will come from above , mo need
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Pascal9: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2022
onuman:

Mumu. None of them became governor under the banner of APC. Mumu , they have already defected to APC with their structures, they played a massive roll in buharis victory, now tell me one important politician that defected to your mirage call labour party.it will clear for your eyes in February, already the flop nasarawa rally is the handwriting on the wall.

Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by ufuosman(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Impressive
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by Omodua(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Fraudster. cheesy grin grin He wants to cash out like Nnamdi Cownu.. grin
Abeggi,sit down! Do you have any respect at the moment. Enjoy your romance with the lifeless in Aso Rock as it lasts. Very soon,your eye shall clear.

Stay in Aso Rock. Don't come to your ancestral home at Onicha Olona,Delta state, after your romance with the power brokers.

Shameless woman!
Re: Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) by alibiz: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Sorry I can see your pains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.