Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Dollar Is Now 790 Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Is Now 790 Photo (3444 Views)

Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now / Dollar Is Now N816 / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Naira is going going going gone
Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by ScamHunter: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Some are still campaigning for thieves...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by myspace(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
The reason for the Naira's weakness is simple.

A majority of Nigeria's Oil revenue now goes towards debt servicing so there is nothing left to defend the Naira's value against the dollar.

Secondly, the current government did not treat the International Oil Companies well. So they shifted their expansion plans to other African countries where they were better treated. That is why Nigeria cannot meet it's meagre OPEC quota.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
That is black market rate

Official rate is N438

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by ScamHunter: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Post with sense nah. Haba! angry

Your type of sense is nonsense. Don't expect you to know. wink

Opolopoopolonio:
Emefiele is just a luuunatic! A colossal failure after Buhari his master!! angry

Your tiny brain must have congratulated you for adding value to the discourse.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by Affiliateseun05: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Official rate is N438
thank you jare i shall dey see rubbish why dollar go be 700+
Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by kettykin: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
And one brainless, dead dingbat wants to come and continue the work of Buhari, let no one come and quote a fake Fitch data here

6 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by Vote4Obi: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Official rate is N438

Just look at this thing!!!

Don't worry, continue supporting APC, Las Las, you will need a wheelbarrow filled with naira to buy bread.

Nigerians will get sense by force. Shebi BATstards are still shouting emi lokan and city boy? Una eyes go soon clear!!!

17 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by a4cube: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Official rate is N438
The same way " police bail is free".

18 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by highchief1: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Emefiele is just a luuunatic! A colossal failure after Buhari his master!! angry
not really o.he has given over 300 ika sons and daughters job.he may be useless in your eyes but his people love him

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by highchief1: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Official rate is N438
what is the meaning of black market and official rate.
Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by tamdun: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Official rate is N438
Fed govt need to ban bureau de change for life, those people are saboteurs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by Ddokie: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Official rate is N438

No wonder you are supporting tinubu. It is obvious you are not working or doing business, because if you were, you would have known that the percentage of people who can access dollar at official rate are negligible. Almost everything that is imported into Nigeria is imported with the dollar bought at the black market.

9 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by samsegs(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
But no bank is ready to sell dollar notes if u no get connect in d bank,, we all use black market... Aboki dey enjoy sha

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by AntiBMC(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
By December, e go dey dat kind 1200

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by ScamHunter: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

How can any reasonable person be blaming people who are jostling for power for the havoc those currently in power are wreaking

How can any reasonable person see a thief, a drug lord and possibly a terrorist and feel they would make his life and that of his countrymen better? Yet have the effrontery to blame the present failing government?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by twosquare(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Some people don't understand economics, and you can see some of them above...when demands outweigh supply, price shoots up. That official rate is lori iro, because the supply can't meet the demand...We are an import-based economy...from pharmaceuticals, to education, to manufacturing, etc. That is why the IMF & World bank have said rates should be unified.

Reason they blocked naira cards from being used to pay dollars online. Even if you go to banks to buy dollars, I bet it that you can't see it at the official rate. Na me dey even waste time to explain...dullards will always be dullards

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by Innocentman86: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
See who the criminal Tinubu brought and want to take over and continue buhari legacies.
Only yoru bad fake muslim tribalist are supporting the drug dealer so he will still ss/se oil money and give to them.
Bunch of oleriburukuss grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by fineboynl(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
I'm here to prove that this election is between obi and others.

Like for Obi

Share for Atiku/Tinubu/Kwanekanso and the rest of other presidential candidates

5 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by Octopusssy(f): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Official rate is N438
You are obviously not a business person. Obviously

I was sourcing for USD and called my account officer. She laughed hysterically and told me to go to aboki to buy
Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by Olachase(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
fineboynl:
I'm here to prove that this election is between obi and others.

Like for Obi

Share for Atiku/Tinubu/Kwanekanso and the rest of other presidential candidates
m*mu you day find like, something way no fit turns money into ur account I laugh ur stupidity in ojuku voice grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ddokie:

No wonder you are supporting tinubu. It is obvious you are not working or doing business, because if you were, you would have known that the percentage of people who can access dollar at official rate are negligible. Almost everything that is imported into Nigeria is imported with the dollar bought at the black market.

Yeah indeed!
Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Octopusssy:

I was sourcing for USD and called my account officer. She laughed hysterically and told me to go to aboki to buy

Yeah, you are the only business person on nairaland.
Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by ShaqFu: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Octopusssy:

This is exactly how they kill the country. They encourage black market and frustrate every official channel only for them to always blame Buhari for whatever is happening.

This is the same in almost every facet in our enocomy. Official channels are blocked or made to look hectic to get while the black market channel is thrown open.
Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by ScamHunter: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

If such a person @bolded can work in Mobil Nigeria, become a senator and then a governor and did fantastically well in all positions, I think that fellow should be allowed to turn the country around as president. cool

The bolded is your problem. The quality of your thinking.
Re: Dollar Is Now 790 Photo by nedu666: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Until black market is banned in Nigeria. This nonsense will continue. Imagine there is no black market. All parties will get their dollar from banks. It will make it easier for cbn to control dollar price. There is no developing nation dat can meet its dollar needs but hving black market is the ultimate self sabotage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Seeks Continuous Partnership With Foreign Investors / "Nobody Goes To Nigeria"-"biggest White Elephant Ever" / I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.