Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) (14117 Views)

IBB Didn't Endorse Obi, He Does Not Have A Twitter Account - Spokesman / Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie / Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by kennethesan(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Even if you did, who you be to stop him as you come debunk the endorsement now?
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Whoever told this clown he can smell the seat of power.

Certainly not in this century.

This wasted sperm is here again saying rubbish. Fool like you.
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Tradman: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nigerians has already chosen Peter Obi as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigerian. Obi will provide you a stable job and take you go back to school for proper enlightenment and stop so that you will reason like adult
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Taigaban: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

She didn't say pandora Obituary will win or not win.

She simply said she never endorsed the GCE olodo.

Is this too difficult to understand?
Bros you wicked oo. Why you snap bike man Head? The man do bad thing to carry you?
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by toprealman: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Secure your pay cheque first mam.
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Irupetepete: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

he is better and have achieved more than your past, present and future generations combined

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by hrykanu231(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No intellect?
Wahali! Amongst the three leading candidates(Peter Obi, Atiku and Bola), none of them comes close to him intellectually.
None of them has attended half the courses and trainings he has, none of them have robust intellectual interrogation like him.

If you doubt it, let us all agree for the to have a debate on national or international TV, where they should defend their manifesto or what they intend to achieve.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by pharmaking: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Who is Ntui?

Who be baberian?

Will it matter in the long run?

Asiwaju all the way.

Obi is coming 3rd.Period.

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by iamjavadem(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Why? Because she refused to endorse your candidate or partake in politics? You Peter Obi supports have issues.
UrPapa:
This woman needs to be sacked
Foolish woman
Stupid something
Who needs the old hag
Asewo
The slut want to trend with Obi’s name
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by haslaw(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

She didn't say pandora Obituary will win or not win.

She simply said she never endorsed the GCE olodo.

Is this too difficult to understand?

It is not possible for IPOB to have sense.

Best is to leave them alone to be swimming in their ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Tochj(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hmmm!!! Everi unknown pesins using Obi to catch cruise
Library pesin not even VC.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by aeronot(m): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2022
Who is she? & hw come irrelevant things come to front-page even when Nairaland claims everything is organic

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by newdawn2017(f): 1:16am On Oct 30, 2022
Gossipninja:

Wailing wailer. Urchin
pigly pig. Obituary Pandora China is dead in arrival just as Atiku, & thiefubu. [url]#Sowore+Magashi2023[/url]
[url]#AAC2023[/url] undecided
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by crackhouse(m): 4:44am On Oct 30, 2022
Who's this one..

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by EmpressOVD: 5:00am On Oct 30, 2022
Sapa23:

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-i-did-not-endorse-obi-for-presidency-says-unical-librarian/amp

Tahhh them know u? Even me wen uncial b my alma mata never endorse u as librarian. So, who ur endorsement wan come help? Zuooorrr!!!
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by jamace(m): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2022
Sapa23:

https://www.thecable.ng/fake-news-alert-i-did-not-endorse-obi-for-presidency-says-unical-librarian/amp
PETER OBI ENDORSED BY FOLLOWING GROUPS

Ohaneze Ndigbo endorses Peter Obi.

Afenifere endorses Peter Obi.

Northern Youth Forum endorses Peter Obi.

Middle Belt Forum endorses Peter Obi

Only Tinubu urchins endorse Tinubu and those who are not tired of bandit and boko haram attacks support Atiku.

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by jerrryfemi88: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

shut up and concentrate on how your life will be meaningful.
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by beardedboy(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Obi will still win, Madam. And you will cry
Why will she cry?
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Sapa23: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2022
All of you fools insulting her?
Who is she?

She is a powerful woman in the international scene.

She is the Most Read Researcher in Nigeria .
She participated in United Nations High Level Meetings. She even asked intl community for aids to help Nigeria with the floods.
Nominated for a Nobel Prize.
Winner of the UK Global Award.

She is one of the good Nigerians we have so shut up!

—-
Nigeria Floods: UNICAL Prof Participates in UN High Level Meeting

Professor Aniebiet Inyang Ntui has participated in the United Nations Climate Change High Level Capacity-building Meeting on Monday, October 17 in the German City of Bonn. This comes as Nigeria is facing unprecedented floods which has left 1.4 million people displaced and claimed over 500 lives.

The OECD and the UNFCCC Paris Committee on Capacity-building’s Network, are convening a series of meetings on capacity development and climate change, a key theme to ensure implementation of the Paris Agreement. During the meeting on “Partnerships for Capacity Development and Climate Change”, she called on more partnerships to support efforts to mitigate climate change and asked for participating nations to support the Nigerian Government’s recovery efforts.

Earlier, the United Nations Secretary General, António Guterres, expressed his sadness over the loss of lives and property due to the floods. Professor Aniebiet is expected to play an active role at the Conference of Parties (COP) 27 in Egypt as she played an instrumental role during the Climate Change COP 26 held last year in Glasgow, she was appointed by the United Kingdom Government as a Member of the COP 26-UK Universities Climate Network.

Professor Aniebiet Inyang Ntui is the Most Read Researcher in Nigeria, a 2022 Nobel Citation Laureates Prize Nominee and the University Librarian of the University of Calabar.
https://www.opinionnigeria.com/nigeria-floods-unical-prof-participates-in-un-high-level-meeting/

pharmaking:
Who is Ntui?

Who be baberian?

Asiwaju all the way.

EmpressOVD:

Tahhh them know u? Even me wen uncial b my alma mata never endorse u as librarian. So, who ur endorsement wan come help? Zuooorrr!!!
aeronot:
Who is she? & hw come irrelevant things come to front-page even when Nairaland claims everything is organic
pharmaking:
Who is Ntui?

Who be baberian?

Asiwaju all the way.

kennethesan:
Even if you did, who you be to stop him as you come debunk the endorsement now?
ogatboy:
The desperation of Tinubu's camp knows they're likely to loose the election. They even went to use fake company to say Tinubu will win. Lol
Ubanz:
Who be this one.
Am just hearing that name for the first time.
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by ogatboy(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2022
Sapa23:
Who is she?

She participated in United Nations High Level Meetings. She even asked intl community for aids to help Nigeria with the floods.

—-

Professor Aniebiet Inyang Ntui has participated in the United Nations Climate Change High Level Capacity-building Meeting on Monday, October 17 in the German City of Bonn. This comes as Nigeria is facing unprecedented floods which has left 1.4 million people displaced and claimed over 500 lives.

The OECD and the UNFCCC Paris Committee on Capacity-building’s Network, are convening a series of meetings on capacity development and climate change, a key theme to ensure implementation of the Paris Agreement. During the meeting on “Partnerships for Capacity Development and Climate Change”, she called on more partnerships to support efforts to mitigate climate change and asked for participating nations to support the Nigerian Government’s recovery efforts.

Earlier, the United Nations Secretary General, António Guterres, expressed his sadness over the loss of lives and property due to the floods. Professor Aniebiet is expected to play an active role at the Conference of Parties (COP) 27 in Egypt as she played an instrumental role during the Climate Change COP 26 held last year in Glasgow, she was appointed by the United Kingdom Government as a Member of the COP 26-UK Universities Climate Network.

Professor Aniebiet Inyang Ntui is the Most Read Researcher in Nigeria, a 2022 Nobel Citation Laureates Prize Nominee and the University Librarian of the University of Calabar.
https://www.opinionnigeria.com/nigeria-floods-unical-prof-participates-in-un-high-level-meeting/

I see the frustration from an Agbadoite knowing they've lost the election. Instead of me to insult you, I'll just say may your life mirror the growth of APC government between 2015 and now
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Obidient1: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

this comment shows only how stupid you are.
Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by Obi4Ever: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
So what?

Sapa23:
Who is she?

—-

Re: I Did Not Endorse Obi For Presidency - Aniebiet Inyang Ntui (UNICAL Librarian) by EmpressOVD: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
You’re a bigger fool for quoting me! NITWIT!!!
Sapa23:
Who is she?

—-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide / Nigeria Can Learn A Lot From Traditional Igbo Democracy / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.