Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman (25267 Views)

You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike / Wike: Nobody Obeyed IPOB's Sit At Home Order In Rivers / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by udemzyudex(m): 4:24am On Oct 30, 2022
Franking:

It's too hard for anyone to understand. Ayu is playing smart. Let him resign now.

Oh i see.
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by jamace(m): 4:38am On Oct 30, 2022
politicoNG:

https://dailytrust.com/nobody-will-sack-me-as-pdp-chairman-ayu
A whole Professor does not know politics and doesnt care about hundreds of his Benue people being massacred by fulanis on daily basis. He is busy campaigning for a fulani man to compound his people's woes.

Prof Ayu is a typical example of Education is Not Wisdom.

Benue should vote wisely.

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by TolaniLuv: 5:21am On Oct 30, 2022
EdCure:
Any southerner supporting Atiku to continue the Fulani rule over Nigerians should have their heads checked.

As for Pitobi's ignoramus endsars supporters, we know that no amount of evidence will ever persuade an idîot. But we'll keep convincing them with undeniable proofs that Asiwaju Tinubu is by far the right man for the job.

People like that go need mental health check ! Because, Atiku personally don disqualified in south and west and east.

A man who betrayed OBi, Wike , Deborah, Selfish, He has this EMI LOKAN ATTITUDE like say he didn’t know north served us 8years I mean 11 years of I have to count.

This foolish man no get shame still deh support Ayu, I believe everything Wike said about him.

I swear we don’t need PDP , who wants to be ruled by Dino and co crew? Seriously.
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Coronavirus1: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2022
You must resigned infact Ayu most go
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by nedekid: 6:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Franking:
Nobody is sacking you. Resign for equity sake.
Resign? A post where you can see 1.4 billion to share amongst BOT for mere accommodation for a handful of people?
Bro, Nigerians are not built that way. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Paulianfa(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2022
U will die there nah, nna ur father's property.
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by luluosas(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2022
And their downfall is imminent
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by SlavaUkraini: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2022
EdCure:
Any southerner supporting Atiku to continue the Fulani rule over Nigerians should have their heads checked.

As for Pitobi's ignoramus endsars supporters, we know that no amount of evidence will ever persuade an idîot. But we'll keep convincing them with undeniable proofs that Asiwaju Tinubu is by far the right man for the job.

The same Thïefnubu that brought this useless wicked government to power ?

Nigerians know you are joking...

They have since rejected your candidate
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Franking: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2022
nedekid:

Resign? A post where you can see 1.4 billion to share amongst BOT for mere accommodation for a handful of people?
Bro, Nigerians are not built that way. undecided

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by KayCee92(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2022
EdCure:

Leave everyone alone and go out on that day and vote him. Goodluck to you and your candidate and Goodluck to other candidates also. Stop being childish. People said same about Buhari. He has his wins, but we know he is not so alive to his responsibilities. Just vote and leave the rest to others. It a numbers game. Let the man with the highest vote emerge.
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Proudlyomonna: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ayu sef wan jinger for where Wike the Wickedest dey grin
WIKE go humble them las las.
Re: Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman by Proudlyomonna: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
EdCure:

Hahaha continue to decieve yourself grin grin
It's obvious you don't know what's happening on the streets, Come 2023 Obi will rule over you and every living Soul in your Kindred or you will end up atikulating into killer heardmen wahala again grin
As for sensible Nigerians, especially the common man,2023 must be anything but APC for they are the greatest disaster to hit this Country.
APC MUST GO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt / Earthquake: Nigeria Donates $1m To Turkey / IGP Adamu Orders Withdrawal Of All Policemen At EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.