Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians (387 Views)

Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu / New Year Celebration By Nigerian Christians Unjust To Muslims --MURIC / World Bishops Write Buhari Over Five Nigerian Christians Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by Cyynthia(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
The Catholic Archbishop of Sokoto Diocese, Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah has urged Christians to make wise decisions in electing a new crop of political leaders in 2023.

Kukah made the comment in Yola at the 2022 Church Leaders Summit.

He also asked the Christian community not to worry about the choices made by political parties in fielding their presidential candidates as power rests with the electorates.

“We have to all make the right calculations and not be swayed by emotions,” he said.

“Because after all we’ve been through in Nigeria, we must avoid a mentality of ‘us versus them’.

“Nobody is going to force you as a Christian to vote one way or the other.

“And as I said, I’m moving away from this binary view of Christians and Muslims. That’s not who we are as Nigerians. That’s not what happens in the marketplace or across the country. There are no Christian roads, no Christian thieves or Muslim saints.

“For me, I don’t see how any Christian – I’m sorry to say – should be worried about the choice that a political party has made. Whatever decision any politician makes, they will live with the consequences.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/29/2023-kukah-advises-christians-to-make-wise-decisions/

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun nlfpmod nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by Cyynthia(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
On point

1 Like

Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by God1000(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Yeah, nigerians should desist from voting along ethnic and religious lines

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by derecho(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Vote wisely = Vote Peter Obi= Vote LP ..Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tinubu and his foolish slaves hate the word "Vote Wisely*

They hate it with passion because snatching of ballot boxes and vote buying are the only way that Tinubu can win election in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nicely put together...
Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by WibusJaga: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2022

Tribal/Religious/Party sentiments aside, why would any sane Nigerian vote for a candidate that will evade presidential debate in this 21st century.
Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by zeuss: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
https://vimeo.com/765299076

Save our existence
Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by Antyislam: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
Yeah, nigerians should desist from voting along ethnic and religious lines
. Yoruba muslims comes to mind tru muric that told them NOT to vote Yoruba Christian's
Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by KingKO22: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
You have said it all.

No Christian rice or Muslim currency.
Quality and merit over propagandist religious urchins.

You grab d message.

Tinubu is a goal

Lazy People of LP should desist from disturbing us with their religious propaganda

1 Like

Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by Bobloco: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
“For me, I don’t see how any Christian – I’m sorry to say – should be worried about the choice that a political party has made. Whatever decision any politician makes, they will live with the consequences.”

The Emilokan drug lord will live with the consequences of his demonic Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by Racoon(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Message well passed.
Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by StrongandMighty: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
If you want to distabilize urchins, just say vote wisely instantly they'll feel attacked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Please Vote Wisely: Bishop Kuhka To Nigerian Christians by KingKO22: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
StrongandMighty:
If you want to distabilize urchins, just say vote wisely instantly they'll feel attacked!
Just as pastor Kukah has just mentioned that good governance is not about religions that we should vote wisely.

Hope the Lazy People of Obituarits get the message ?

Vote wisely. Religion is not a yardstick for good governance

Shoti ye e

(1) (Reply)

PDP Rivers Guber Candidate SIM Reaches Out To Flood Victims At IDP Camp In Ahoad / Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi / Dino Gives His Side Of The Story After Exchange Of Hot Words With Peter Obi (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.