Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu (26166 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by maupe: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bola Tinubu has asked undecided Nigerians back his presidential bid to lead, maintaining he is the best candidate for the nation.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate said this in an exclusive interview in Channels Television’s London Studio.

“I want to hurry them and appeal to them to get their PVC ready and vote for me. I am not campaigning for any other person but for myself and my party,” the former Lagos State governor said.”That is what I what. If you have not made up your mind, please, do so!”

He also noted that Nigeria has to “work hard” and be consistent with its foreign policy to better the country’s image on the global scene.

According to him, Nigerians “should be the pride of the nation” wherever they are.

Tinubu’s recent comment came days after he spoke at the Chatham House where he spoke about his plans for Nigeria if elected as the country’s president next year.

One of his major points during the session centred on education, saying he would employ more teachers and also introduce student loans.

“The education system is to change. We would overhaul it and tinker with some areas with the philosophy that no one would be left behind,” Tinubu said.

“There will be student loans for all. We are going to reform the Almajiri system, We are equally going to build more schools, recruit more teachers and train them.”

He also promised to make his government youth-friendly and all-inclusive.

“Youths are the greatest asset of tomorrow,” the former lawmaker added.

“Youths can even develop technological languages on their own and make a better 21st-century approach to governance in Nigeria,” he continued.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/09/makeup-your-minds-and-vote-for-me-tinubu-tells-undecided-nigerians/

24 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ki Ki Ki, Baba Lagos has began to beg. I thought his boys on nairaland said that they have 1 billion voters in the north. I laff in mandarin

470 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Fox41: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
shocked

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Babaken(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
King maker is begging people to make him king.

393 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Baba don humble yet Dem go still complain.

113 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Suunnn(f): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
maupe:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/09/makeup-your-minds-and-vote-for-me-tinubu-tells-undecided-nigerians/
We will in your dream of dreams

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Mystic216: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Your urchins will vote for you

356 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Mystic216: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Baba don humble yet Dem go still complain.
What happened to the saying that “no matter the level of hunger in the jungle, Lion will never eat grass”?

Your pampers papa don turn to sheep abi Zabra cheesy grin cheesy grin

276 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
@Moh247 Leodeking Throwback PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Batified2023 Biodun556

Oya come and kneel down and beg too grin

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2022
Baba bleu has come with the APC standard operating procedure of 'tell them anything they want to hear' to win. Just as PMB’s manifesto was totally different from the promises his online warriors were floating upandan the internet then, this one has come with students loan that is significantly missing from his renewed hopelessness manifesto! We don hear, but we’re okay with Obi’s well outlined process of revamping the educational structure of the nation. Just take your meds Oga and goan rest biko, 2023 is not for you!! grin

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mystic216:
A town hall, different, from Balabulum buluru bulaba -BAT-2022
Balablu...
Naso o

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by naptu2: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
The Video (click "Watch on YouTube" to see it).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tTh8UzrcvA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by unclejb2(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
No sir.

You are too old and too sick.
We are retiring you next year, so you can take good care of your health and grandchildren.

You keep embarrassing Nigerians and yourself everywhere you go.

Show us a picture of your primary and secondary school.

We can't afford to have a drug baron as president.

We are voting for Peter Obi

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Nchenches: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
After watching Tinubu speak, after listening to Tinubu speak, it's only somebody from a monstrous island who can vote Tinubu to preside over the Island.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Eriggs: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
I will vote for you Jagaban

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Xaniwest(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
@Moh247 Leodeking Throwback PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Batified2023 Biodun556

Oya come and kneel down and beg too grin
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest.
Argue with your Hero Beer tongue tongue tongue

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Slawomirr: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu dey craze

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by etcme(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
No Sir,

I don't want to vote for someone who will be wasting our resources on "Answering Machines" in international scenes in the name of teamship.

Your kind of government is a wasteful one.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Marktylerr: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Give us reasons why we should vote for you. What is emilokan?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by derecho(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lol

No one wants to be a BATstard anymore

31 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by DevilSignature: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by PrettyBolu(f): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu's confidence level has dropped.

At the beginning of this year, he was yelling emilokan with confidence. He did not know a Tsunami was coming. Now he is begging for vote. grin grin grin

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Millimann: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
They have not fulfilled their promise of paying N5,000 after seven years, now they're making another yeye promise.

Stupid people!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Emi4: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
30m votes for Peter Obi.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by uchaymart(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Baba werey

Begging for votes when you can't attend to interview questions? Koda we should vote for El Rufai as president!

Stand up comedy at its peak

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by dyera(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Don't let yourself be deceived, Tinubu doesn't have the solution to Nigeria's problem, if he does, he would have informed Buhari.

See the image below for the real reason Tinubu wants to become the president. See the last sentence.

37 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) / Amosun Commissions Ota Palm Store, The Biggest Palms Store In Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.