Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu (18096 Views)

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu / 2023 Presidency: “Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians” – Aisha Yesufu / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
We all saw the outcome in nasarawa country
The way obi go fail no be small
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by kingthreat(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Who are you?
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by derecho(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
We all will...thank God Obi listens
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Mccullum: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
You'll him hold him accountable mumu, after he loss the election grin
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by ello29(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Throwback:
Some did when he was Governor and confirmed he was a failure.

But today, they are now Obidient Zombies known as Zombiedients.

You lied Obi didn't fail as a governor of Anambra. I must tell you no better governor compared to him as of today. Go and verify
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Antoeni(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
If Mistakenly Peter Obi Says he is Contesting again, We Will Beat Him ,Tortured and Torment his Entire Family and Village,
OBIdient is Not about Peter Obi Anymore, The Movement is Far Beyond him
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by haslaw(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Obi was a disaster as governor
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Antoeni(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Antoeni:
If Mistakenly Peter Obi Says he is Contesting Anymore,We Will Beat Him and Tortured and Torment his Entire Family and Village,
OBIdient is Not about Peter Obi Anymore, The Movement is Far Beyond him
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Shadysen: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
when are we getting our pvc?
those that did it on july.
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Elvis2kay: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by southsouthking(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
You nor need tell us Strong woman, we know what you can do.
Action lady.
Woman when sabi
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by PDPdestroyer(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
There would be no need because he won't be President
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Awillologo: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
[img]
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by ElSudani: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Who the hell is she? Someone is having an overblown image of herself.
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Phantom233: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Throwback:

Why are lunatics always the first to comment on important topics? Pls go to snake section bro.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by jaxxy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Well spoken
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by emmanuelbrown26: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Throwback:

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Faposky95: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ma ease with all this free female machismo.......
Do you know how many issues you could channel that energy especially for you female folks....in Nigeria?

Leave the bosses to do their best thing.....
Las Las, no be only one vote you go cast....?
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by kingyakos: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Throwback:

Tinubu is a blood sucking demond
Tinubu destroyed this country more than all the military head of state put together

Tinubu is the first financier of Boko Haram, he sponsored the buy of weapons from Libya for Boko Haram terrorist with Lagos State money.

Tinubu is a theif, he's the worst thing that's ever happened to this country.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by chiokeman(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
U can easily confront PO as a president if he falls in his promises than BAT and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Southernigbo: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
There won't be need 4 that because he isn't going anywhere away from biafra
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Dmeji4444(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
You no fit own water
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by emilo2bad: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
who is she? I don't know why some people are giving themselves authority they don't have

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
May God guard and protect this woman from Buhari and hell rufai's fulani bandits terrorist.
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by Zetty177x: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abdu81:

Thank you party of liars and destroyers,demons.

Bread of #200 is now #1,000
Kerosene of #50 a liter now #1,000

We are supposed to be jailing Buhari and Tinubu at the same time. The audacity for them to say they are coming back. Depression has taken over 50% of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by onuman: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Throwback:

You represent the lying demonic people's party and their lying machine, Lai Mohammed. .
Se ya presido.

Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by peculiar2233: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Throwback:

Cry cry baby grin
Oya cry me a river cool
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by daygee12: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Abdu81:
This is may29 2023

U will forever Photoshop him cause he won't smell that area
Re: I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu by bigdammyj: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Parallel Excos Plan Mass Defection / General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) / FG, Twitter In Talks After Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.