Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,958 members, 7,866,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Really Happened? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Happened? (337 Views)

Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / What Really Happened In Rivers ? / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Happened? by Cincinnatus: 4:33am On Oct 30, 2022
Who else remembers ?

Re: What Really Happened? by Gentlechika(m): 4:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Nigerian politicians are the worst hypocrites ever.
Re: What Really Happened? by jamace(m): 4:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Yea, I remember very well. Buhari used crocodile tears to deceive the people in 2014. Today, the people know better.

Most Nigerians are ready to vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: What Really Happened? by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 30, 2022
I think we are all satisfied
Re: What Really Happened? by RoyalBlu(f): 5:12am On Oct 30, 2022
Same spaghetti that's now #500. embarassed

*May APC never happen to this country again.

#Let's give His Excellency Peter Obi this chance to set this country right.

4 Likes

Re: What Really Happened? by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2022
Well, the reason why sphagetti prices rise..apart from the cost of living issue...is simples.

Nigeria does not have enough forex.

Our major source of forex is oil, and that is under threat because of fluctuant oil prices

While I know that Buhari winning made things bad...if PDP had won in 2015, we would have been blaming PDP , instead of Buhari.

(I remember when sphagetti cost N70...and even less. It does not make the governments that precceded GEJ better.)

Modified

To become a strong nation, we must earn lots of forex...and that can be done by becoming a manufacutring, and an exporter of manifactired goods...nation.

It's simple. And none of the candidates, plus none of Nigeria's past governments, plus this current government have grasped this.
Re: What Really Happened? by Arda1000(m): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2022
Kasssandra:
Well, the reason why sphagetti prices rise..apart from the cost of living issue...is simples.

Nigeria does not have enough forex.

Our major source of forex is oil, and that is under threat because of fluctuant oil prices

While I know that Buhari winning made things bad...if PDP had won in 2015, we would have been blaming PDP , instead of Buhari.

(I remember when sphagetti cost N70...and even less. It does not make the governments that precceded GEJ better.)
your name is Kassandra and you are a male and you don’t have sense

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Arda1000:

Thank you and good morning.
Re: What Really Happened? by samsegs(m): 6:36am On Oct 30, 2022
Arda1000:
Oga, he's saying d reality,, u that have sense,, do u have a better option??

(1) (Reply)

Danfo Strike: Tinubu’s Lagos Empire May Be Crumbling / Wike Vs Atiku / 64-year-old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.