Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 (9754 Views)

US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Fraudster Hushpuppi To November 7 / Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 by satechexpress: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
the 419 is here on Nairaland monitoring how they will send him to jail eventually.... Gest1940

1 Like

Re: Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 by satechexpress: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ff
Re: Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 by Homeboy2000: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2023
satechexpress:
the 419 is here on Nairaland monitoring how they will send him to jail eventually.... Gest1940
someone that abandoned his family for years now. Even the sister that her picture appears here attest to that. He is into hiding. I have let him and the gods of igboland to battle the battle. It might take time but at the end justice will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 by satechexpress: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good to hear
Re: Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 by satechexpress: 6:25am On Jan 06
This guy is still on the run
Re: Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 by satechexpress: 12:02pm On Jan 08
Re: Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 by Homeboy2000: 8:55am On Jan 14
The criminal is still wanted. Any useful information should drop it here. The reward offer still stands. Okenwa bestman chimezie pay up your debts and be free. You family has denied you and your sister who is the armed forces doesn't want to do anything concerning you. You're a disgrace to your family and friends. You betrayed those that trusted you. Nemesis will catch up with you sooner or later. You can't hide forever.

Re: Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 by Danabu(m): 10:36am On Jan 14
satechexpress:
�� SCAM ALERT ��
------------------------------------

I was duped with over 900k for a Lithuania work permit visa.

This guy BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA ( with nairaland ID Gest1940 and email bestmanokenwa@gmail.com ) was once my flatmate in Dubai when I was still residing there. Suddenly he left and told us he has gotten a job in Sweden not knowing he want to venture into 419.

He left and message for me with one Europe number via WhatsApp that he is now in Sweden via work permit.

I trusted this guy is my friend and my flatmate for almost 2yrs not knowing he intentionally left Dubai to venture into 419 via his Godfather.

More than one year of dragging with him on social media. I have not been able to retrieve my money it was all excuse and promise till today.

I was frustrated at some point that I start to trail him and his Godfather in ibo land on social media to expose their fraudulent act.

Later his Godfather NWATA ANAYOEZE message me and at first it was full of threats but later he calm down when he realized I do not reside in Nigeria. His God father made a lot of promises that they will refund my money and that I should stop exposing them online.

Please fellow Nairalander any idea on how to get my money from these fraudsters?

Kindly beware and avoid doing business with these fellow names and pictures attached.

BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA => SCAM HEAD
NWATA ANAYOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY => SCAM ALLIED
AWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD => SCAM ALLIED
ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE => SCAM ALLIED

This group of fellows and company claimed to be a traveling agency and defraud people of their hard-earned money.

Kindly note that this fellow claim to have an office in Dubai and a close ally in Europe. Claiming they can help people secure Employment Visas in Europe with roughly 1.5 million naira.

During the process, they will send fraudulent documents claiming it is from one Embassy in Europe. and even end up collecting money for fraudulent document translation and DHL shipment fees.

Generally public should kindly disregards any travel agency claiming they can process an EMPLOYMENT VISA to Europe as the easiest means of migration to Europe is via study.

Accomplice mobile number- +234 816 251 2114, +234 702 083 4102, +971 56 347 3762, +46 73 482 67 30

Accomplice Account Number:
0058827492, BESTMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA, ACCESS BANK
1015927357, NWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD, ZENITH BANK
0815608873, ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE, ACCESS BANK
1017766442, AWATA ANATOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY, ZENIT BANK

IG @obere_eze_

Defrauding people of their hard-earned money.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!!!

PLEASE SHARE TO SAVE IGNORANT SOLE!!!

Contact me let's start by freezing their accounts. You will eventually get you money back 08104858976 I live in Abuja
Re: Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 by satechexpress: 3:48pm On Mar 12
still wanted!
Re: Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 by satechexpress: 11:48am On Mar 22
forever wanted!
Re: Beware of fraudster BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA Gest1940 by satechexpress: 10:20am On Apr 18
wanted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult War In Abia State University(graphic Photos) / How Boko Haram Leader Beheaded 3 Pastors for refusing to accept Islam / Little Girl Kidnapped At Ipaja Ayobo, Lagos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.