Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I (2574 Views)

4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo) / Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian / Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2022
A suspected kidnapper identified as Sunday Oja was arrested by the Oyo State Amotekun Corps.

The kidnapper was one of the kidnappers who kidnapped one Arogundade Sunday at Temidire Community near Eleekara Market, few Kilometers from Oyo in Oyo State on Saturday night, according to the victim.

The suspect who said he hailed from Benue State was crying like a baby when he was being interrogated by the Amotekun Operative.

He said they started monitoring their victims from Lagos.  He confessed that he has been in the nefaruous business for years.

According to a source who wrote in a message available to SOJ WORLDWIDE, he said,
"This man, AROGUNDADE SUNDAY, was kidnapped on Saturday night on the Express road, near Temidire Community near Eleekara Market. The Amotekun Corps Oyo Zone and Akinyele Unit led by the Oyo Zonal Coordinator freed him yesterday after a fierce gun battle with the kidñappers. The Hunters Council collaborated with the Amotekun Corps Oyo very well."

VIDEOS OF VICTIM NARRATED HIS ORDEAL AND KIDNAPPER'S INTERROGATION>>>

https://www.sojworldnews.com/just-in-kidnappers-crying-like-baby-after-arrest-by-amotekun-victim-rescued-in-ibadan-watch-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/kidnappers-kill-policeman-abduct-ex-ui-deputy-v-c-agbaje-demand-n50m/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/kidnappers-on-rampage-unspecified-numbers-abducted-along-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/sad-bride-looks-away-from-camera-as-groom-puts-ring-on-her-finger-see-video/

EDITOR'S NOTE:

This is the opportunity you have been waiting for, let your products and services go viral in all our Social Media contacts including, Opera News, Nairaland, Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, WhatsApp and Telegram across the globe.

Call us or send your message to our WhatsApp on 09069473894 for your advert placement, Press Release, Conference, Interviews, Publicity and awareness to reach your target audience.

SOJ WORLDWIDE....an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.
Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by FASHOLA123(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2022
That is how their make people Cry also

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2022
Y
Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by jen4r: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2022
jungle justice needed asp....

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by cherishmichael: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2022
Let him face the law, they are one of the ones spoiling this country.
Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by hisgrace090: 7:37am On Oct 30, 2022
So they can be arrested?

Thought they were ghost, they should not allow them near police station before they'll really become ghost that do disappear.
Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by chris4gold(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Imagine, trailing him from Lagos grin
Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2022
hid limbs should be severed with immediate effect
Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by Dopenigga(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2022
Kill them and burn their flesh already
Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by Rajahbite(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2022
Kidnappers abducted Arogundade,now Amotekun has arrested one of the kidnappers and will hand him over to the NPF. I'm certain the police will collect ransom and free the arrested abductor.
Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by Olachase(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mk them burn the idi*t na, abi them still won hand ham over to police undecided undecided
Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by Lama70(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
I think a man should be bold enough to face the consequence of his nefarious acts. Why is he crying? Is he afraid of death?
Same death that he has threatened other people with is now staring at him directly. The chicken has come home to roost.
Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by Everfrank(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
It was reported that "suspected herdsmen" were responsible.
Now it turned out to be a Benue man. Smh
Re: JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
He is not crying but disguising to escape hard justice,finish him off if he killed angryBY THE way,you ppl must STOP TRIBALIZING CRIME,A CRIMINAL HAD NO TRIBE,ANYBODY THAT STEALS KILLS AND DESTROYS HAS LOST HIS TRIBE/ORIGIN. angry

(1) (Reply)

Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? / Ecobank Staff Dies After SLEEPING With 21yrs Old Undergraduate / Photo: See Ten Most Wanted Men By FBI 2017, Do You Know Any Of Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.