Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? (2579 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / The Rape Issue - Showunmi Rex / Super Eagles Player Sentenced To 13 Yrs In Jail Over Rape Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by bigfather(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2008
The society at large frowns at rape and stigmatize rape victims.I know it won't be that easy but,would you tell your man ?

And guys what would your reaction be if your babe ever told you she was raped ?
Candid reactions please.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by sistajay(f): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2008
Yes I would tell my man, merely talkin about it is part of the healin process. A real man will stay no matter what.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2008
sista-jay:

Yes I would tell my man, merely talkin about it is part of the healin process. A real man will stay no matter what.
absolutely right
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by NubianQ(f): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2008
yes i would tell only after i have killed the perverted idiot who did it. on the other hand why tell a man when he only would use it against you when it suits him?
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by bigfather(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2008
NubianQ:

yes i would tell only after i have killed the perverted idiot who did it. on the other hand why tell a man when he only would use it against you when it suits him?

Hmmmmm, WORD !
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by fasttrack(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2008
@ sista-jay
A real man will stay no matter what.

you've got to be kiddin me!
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HRhotness(f): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2008
I wont tell,  . . men don't understand these things, something inside him will make him believe somehow it was my fault

Revenge is a personal thing, a dish best served cold. . .
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2008
i won't tell him
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by fasttrack(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2008
HR.hotness:

I wont tell,  . . men don't understand these things, something inside him will make him believe somehow it was my fault

@ HR.hotness
Nothing would make him believe its your fault, the only thing that would run through his head is that you got schimmered and you kno the way guys are especially if its not with their girl. WILD[quote][/quote]
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by fasttrack(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2008
ibkaye:

i won't tell him

that would be smart of you
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HRhotness(f): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2008
fasttrack:

@ HR.hotness
Nothing would make him believe its your fault, the only thing that would run through his head is that you got schimmered and you kno the way guys are especially if its not with their girl. WILD

either ways he can't handle it, so why tell?
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Busybody2(f): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2008
It is risky, but I would tell him all the same, but the man would be left in a mish-mash situation for a very loooooong time, and have to deal with the general consensus that most people have, in his mind, such as:

she asked for it,

she should have not have dressed like that,

she didn't struggle and resist,

she could have avoided placing herself in that situation,

etc
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by iice(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
Yeah i would.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HCH3COO: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2008
If I was raped by a woman  lipsrsealed . I would hope she's pretty  kiss

If my girl was raped our relationship would take a big hit. embarassed
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by iice(f): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2008
rofl
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by fasttrack(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2008
@busy body
you'll be making the wrongest mistake telling him, because the only thing that would be running thru his mind is how the guy f****d the living daylight out of u. like i said your man would f**k u like an angel but a regular dude would give it to you like the world is coming to an end.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HCH3COO: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2008
fasttrack:

@busy body
you'll be making the wrongest mistake telling him, because the only thing that would be running through his mind is how the guy f****d the living daylight out of u. like i said your man would f**k u like an angel but a regular dude would give it to you like the world is coming to an end.

oh Gosh lipsrsealed too graphic please.

Lol@ ice
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2008
fasttrack:

@busy body
you'll be making the wrongest mistake telling him, because the only thing that would be running through his mind is how the guy f****d the living daylight out of u.

if he  is a good guy he will
understand i mean no one
choose to get rape
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HCH3COO: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2008
I will feel guilty.  She's going to start acting all paranoid.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2008
@topic
no no no you can't tell him embarassed
i would keep it to myself embarassed
i know it would surely affect the relationship embarassed
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by iice(f): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2008
Well ladies, better not tell then undecided

I would still tell grin grin
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by HCH3COO: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2008
I would want her to tell.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

I would still tell grin grin

that is much better
to me then not telling
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2008
even the thought sha, it would be so hard embarassed
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by iice(f): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2008
rokiatu:

that is much better
to me then not telling

We are talking serious relationship and connections here
Not all these 3 seconds love thing people do. If it's that case then, no am not telling.
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

Not all these 3 seconds love thing people do. If it's that case then, no am not telling.

of course
who will want to
tell a guy u are not married to?
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by agaba123(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2008
Why should a guy act paranoid because her girl was raped? I think I will rather want my girl to tell me so that I will help her get over it.

Any guy who will act paranoid or any how because he discovered a rape past is not even worthy of the babe.

It is just like acting paronoid on knowing that your girl is not a virgin as if we still have virgins that much.

I mean it is nonsense
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by iice(f): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2008
Actually i could just tell a guy am dating undecided Depends on my mood undecided
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by agaba123(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

Actually i could just tell a guy am dating undecided Depends on my mood undecided
Yea that is normal. If the guy is sensible, he would rather support you than add salt to injury.
I mean who wants to be raped? Does being raped make one a slut?

The you will blame a nun who was raped when a bandit broke into a convent
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by iice(f): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2008
agaba123:

Yea that is normal. If the guy is sensible, he would rather support you than add salt to injury.
I mean who wants to be raped? Does being raped make one a slut?

The you will blame a nun who was raped when a bandit broke into a convent

Sir, tell that to the guys ooo. I have no idea why all sorts of scenarios be going on in the head.
Sort of focusing on the what ifs, what should be, and whys. .instead of focusing on the person it happened to - mental and emotional state,
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by fasttrack(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

I can bet you read our minds, because that would be the best thing to do.

Imagine you waking up to the refreshened morning, listening to the sweetness of the birds singing, and the next thing you'll hear is me lady telling you how she was schimmered the night b4, by a dude who raped her. Omo e don be o. ITS OVER. no story
Re: Rape Issue. Would You Tell ? by iice(f): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2008
I read minds ooo, didn't you know? grin grin

Sorry but i cannot imagine. Don't know many guys who are bothered by such cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shameful Act: See What Alcohol Did To This Girls After Night Party (photo) / Nigeria Police Worst... What I Saw Today Got Me Laughing. / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Station In A'ibom, Kill Six Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.