Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia (25798 Views)

More Than 100 Killed While Seeking Aid In Gaza, Overall Death Toll Passes 30,000 / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Ykc2(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2022
Religion of peace showing the world how peaceful they are,people are hidding in their various houses in abuja over fear of religion of peace ,one city in Pakistan is called Islamabad now I know the reason

2 Likes

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Doyou2019:

Watching news of Middle East bomb blasts on TV in the 90s, who would have thought a time like this would come where Nigeria would be home to some of the world's most terrorist organizations.

Siddon there dey wait on God. He cannot be blamed for the actions of stupid Nigerians who vote idiots into power every election cycle, and yet fail to hold their useless public servants to account.

you're naive there are many natural disaster happening around the world but Nigeria was not much affected

do we have hardware equipments upto south Africa and USA, look at the victims of covid-19 in these two countries compare to Nigeria

there are spiritual hands that avert crisis, Northerner societal imbalance was caused by them and their religion extremism, it was too late to denounce these guys that gave back up, just as Igbo did for ipob that birthed ugm and ESN in the present day of Southeast

I repeat what's happening in Somalia will not happen in Nigeria, the one happening all over the country will have a stop soonest

anything we human can't stop, is only God that can stop it
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Youoareofoolish: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2022
geezynoni:
If care is not taken, Nigeria will get to this level

its only a fool that does not think that Nigeria is already on this level and even worse. Where in the world do people Kidnap for ransom as a daily business? is it because Buhari paid his kinsmen to reduce their terrorist activities to banditry and kidnapping alone? has your memory gone so short that week in and week out, there was suicide bombings in many parts of the north even in FCT just to spite Jonathan's government? Is it not this same Nigeria that UN building was bombed and nothing happened? This same Nigeria, this year, that terrorists went to a church and opened fire on worshippers killing women and Children? what is the difference between what happened in Somalia and what is happening in Nigeria on a daily basis or is it because Somalia seems far away and then you think that what's happening there is rather on a large scale? You Nigerians must really have very short memories. SMH

1 Like

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2022
07kjb:

Hahaha my family is one of the last people to be affected by things like this

The TRUTH MUST BE SAID THAT NIGERIA IS GOING THE SOMALIAN WAY

your family is going Somalian way even if they're in abroad, are people not being killed in shoot out in USA gun control problem

both sane and insane now operate android phone acting omiknowest

1 Like

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Youoareofoolish: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you're naive there are many natural disaster happening around the world but Nigeria was not much affected

do we have hardware equipments upto south Africa and USA, look at the victims of covid-19 in these two countries compare to Nigeria

there are spiritual hands that avert crisis, Northerner societal imbalance was caused by them and their religion extremism, it was too late to denounce these guys that gave back up, just as Igbo did for ipob that birthed ugm and ESN in the present day of Southeast

I repeat what's happening in Somalia will not happen in Nigeria, the one happening all over the country will have a stop soonest

anything we human can't stop, is only God that can stop it
natural disaster like the flood that is ravaging the whole of Nigeria at the moment and everybody is just looking at it as mere rain pour? you people are very fullish
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2022
We have watched series of video where America police killed innocent people, with no provocation. No country ever sponsor Americans to attack their policemen, burn many facilities because of a cop error. What is happening in Iran is because of the support Iranian government are giving Russia.

observanc1:
like US instigated riot in Iran when Iranian morality police murdered an Iranian for not wearing her hijab properly.
Keep deceiving yourself this boko haram man. See terrorist calling himself elder. Agbaya.
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2022/10/100-killed-300-injured-in-two-car-bombs-in-somalia/
100 people !
Just like that!
Innocents that were not part of the cause you are fighting for.....killed just like that!
What's happening with the world?! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

natural disaster like the flood that is ravaging the whole of Nigeria at the moment and everybody is just looking at it as mere rain pour? you people are very fullish

that natural flood was as a result of useless leaders, despite USA prepared for it they still have issues with it if we've a proactive leaders we will have less of these disaster such as flood

compare this with USA that a whole state can be swim off.

it is you and your lineage that's foolish here because I never state it that there is no natural disaster, I only said it wasn't much here and it wouldn't have even affected many if we've proactive leaders

God will not do everything for us, there are human efforts and of course when is beyond human power, God comes in
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by geezynoni: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2022
Starz825:

Don't be silly sir..
We have gone past this level....

Have you forgotten so soon...the numbers of people killed in bomb blast in borno yesteryears...

Nigeria will get better...
Just believe
Where Somalia is right now can be compared to where Afghanistan is. So when i say I hope we don't get to that level, I know what I'm saying.
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Starking1000000(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Forget faith and religion,
Look the way Nigeria is now and tell yourself the Truth, we are heading there wether you like it or not.

OkoRemi2023:

it will not happen in Nigeria, you m0rons should stop saying negative things to your country at least consider your families who are not ready to die and homeless if death dey hungry you people

1 Like

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by JaskanFactor: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2022
second Halloween sacrifice, how much more blood do they need for halloween.
150 Koreans + 100 Somalians and counting

Trick or treat is very bloody this year.
This Yahoo Boy on Industrial Scale, at World Bank And United Nations Level, the level people are killing each other on those office jobs to get to.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Alkapalexis: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2022
Omo make una help an hungry soul na i day helpless a student of university of river state i day hostel no food, any thing una fit help me with i go day greatful.

acc:2144677054

name:alex songo richard

bank:uba

thanks cryOmo make una help an hungry soul na i day helpless a student of university of river state i day hostel no food, any thing una fit help me with i go day greatful.

acc:2144677054

name:alex songo richard

bank:uba

thanks
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Awoleesu(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2022
Sons of anarchy and mayhem... Implementing their version of peace! angry
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Youoareofoolish: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

that natural flood was as a result of useless leaders, despite USA prepared for it they still have issues with it if we've a proactive leaders we will have less of these disaster such as flood

compare this with USA that a whole state can be swim off.

it is you and your lineage that's foolish here because I never state it that there is no natural disaster, I only said it wasn't much here and it wouldn't have even affected many if we've proactive leaders

God will not do everything for us, there are human efforts and of course when is beyond human power, God comes in

Your naievity knows no bounds.
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by hotwax: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2022
Islam is a curse to the world.
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Adolfhitler001: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2022
Starking1000000:
Forget faith and religion,
Look the way Nigeria is now and tell yourself the Truth, we are heading there wether you like it or not.

Nigerians and emotion
Baba stop wasting your time explaining yourself to morons
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Farid24224(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2022
Mihaug:
Last night i had a dream about ww3, it was truly terrible....

What happened in your dream?
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by LockDown69(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2022
Al-shabab
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Jeromejnr(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2022
Mihaug:
Last night i had a dream about ww3, it was truly terrible....

Hmmm
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Belawy(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2022
Don't arrogate evil to Islam, be guided. Dont let politicians turn you against God.The whole world is playing politics now and they are ready to sacrifice anything. Ask Russia, ask Ukraine, NATO, EU, US,UK. Islam is the only route to peace, other religious are dead
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by motionarena: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2022
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by backnbeta(f): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2022
Dvdpity:
All these nonsense started, once the EU and USA forked their bloody hands in a country.
Do you blame the west now for Islam's violence? You people should just accept Christ and let's have peace!
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Starzo: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2022
Belawy:
Don't arrogate evil to Islam, be guided. Dont let politicians turn you against God.The whole world is playing politics now and they are ready to sacrifice anything. Ask Russia, ask Ukraine, NATO, EU, US,UK. Islam is the only route to peace, other religious are dead
How can you you still type something like this after reading about the many disastrous acts of your brothers??

U Muslim are despicable swines....tueh

3 Likes

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by stevnwigw1: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

in the name above every other names, it will not happen in Nigeria

your wishes might be restricted to your family house, mumu kids everywhere
God will save us the day get a leader like Obi
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by proclinician: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2022
diesel86:

That popularity wey dey hunger you i go give you but trust me na you and your loved ones go perish first angry.

People in church worshipping were killed by armed men with assault rifles in their scores and today everyone has moved on like nothing happen.

55 students traveling to UNN are currently in the hands of kidnappers and it's not in the news.

Mention just one difference between Nigeria and Somalia in terms of terrorism index and I will mention 10 similarities.

Mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Damscole: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2022
Terrorism is something created and funded by the western countries through some useless African and Asian Muslims the main ain is to destabilize Africa and Arab nations.because it's only when u have peace u will develop as a nation. My opinion though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by proclinician: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2022
Belawy:

Al shabaab

Al Qaeda
Boko haram

Al Belawy

Islam is evil.

Demonic fucktards
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Goodman247: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2022
Is Somalia still existing as a nation
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Truthday: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2022
ecolime:
Sad cry

It's about time Muslim leaders all over the world denounce & condemn these barbaric acts.

You can't say you practise a religion of peace and yet have blood on your hands like it's nothing.

Funny enough, these fools will find a way to blame the west. Like it's westerners that pay blood thirsty demons to blow up themselves and their brothers.

I talk am... They blame anybody but themselves... Mumu people

Because you're mad and your bastard hatred will consume you. You haven't seen muslim leaders and presidents condemn with dozen of anti Terrorism conferences world over ?

1 Like

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by handsomeyinka(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2022
chimly:
Space booked for Righteousness2
That Guy Na problem to God Himself
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by brightleave(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2022
IslamAbad
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by 07kjb: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

your family is going Somalian way even if they're in abroad, are people not being killed in shoot out in USA gun control problem

both sane and insane now operate android phone acting omiknowest

I hate people that shy away from reality...go to ABUJA today and carry out an investigative journalism

U gonna find out that more than half of Christians in ABUJA TODAY didn't go to church,now I ask you, what is the reason?

U people keep FOOLING yourselves

I still repeat that NIGERIA is going the Somalian way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. / No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal / Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.