Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia (25799 Views)

More Than 100 Killed While Seeking Aid In Gaza, Overall Death Toll Passes 30,000 / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by blueAgent(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
godofuck231:
the white man tells you a story half way just like we blacks in America, before African Americans became slaves there's no record to the African American identity , so is the case and problem here in Somalia, its a war strategy to know the history of a people and their potentials before engagement, herein , the government was already troubled and one of the issues was this same fishing rights and violation of international fishing laws

In an effort to hold on to power, Barre's ruling Supreme Revolutionary Council (SRC) became increasingly totalitarian and arbitrary. This caused opposition to his government to grow. Barre tried to quell the unrest by abandoning appeals to nationalism, relying more and more on his own inner circle, and exploiting historical clan animosities. By the mid-1980s, more resistance movements supported by Ethiopia's communist Derg administration had sprung up across the country. Barre responded by ordering punitive measures against those he perceived as supporting the guerrillas, especially in the north. The clampdown included the bombing of cities, with the northwestern administrative center of Hargeisa, a Somali National Movement (SNM) stronghold, among the targeted areas in 1988.[42]
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by dazzlingd(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
07kjb:

Hahaha my family is one of the last people to be affected by things like this

The TRUTH MUST BE SAID THAT NIGERIA IS GOING THE SOMALIAN WAY

So other peoples families is not your business.?
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Djyucee1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
07kjb:
Soon NIGERIA might reach this level

Be careful of what you wish for.
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by adem30: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
07kjb:
Soon NIGERIA might reach this level

This was what Nigeria experience almost everyday under Jonathan
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by godofuck231: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
blueAgent:

What a crap.

Typical blackman,always looking for ways to exonerate themselves and blame others even if it means lieing .

You ignored the Ogaden wars between Ethiopia and Somalia that lead to the destabilization of the country and the execution of army chiefs and ppl.

You trying to force meaning something to mean what it is not.

The conflict was not because of Fishing neither was it becos of Fishing rights.

Foreign Fishing companies took advantage of the war to fish unhindered, they are 2 different things.

By the time i first read about Somalia, you were probably still in primary school.

No be today.

you are right
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by davss02(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by fmonigent(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Patosky4U:
Man is the enemy of himself. We kill because of ideology, believe and religion but we look on when millions die of poverty, hunger and starvation. If there is God truly He will surely be ashamed of his creature. I don't even believe God will create something wicked as human beings because all the holy books make us to understand that God is love and he created man in his own image.

Your mumu no get part 2
Kwantinu
Yeye dey smell
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by jamace(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
geezynoni:
If care is not taken, Nigeria will get to this level
If you vote wisely in 2023 presidential elections, Nigeria will be saved from insurgents and fulani banditry.
Just take note of the following individuals and avoid them like a plague.

LIST OF INDIVIDUALS WHO REQUESTED AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS

1. President Muhammedu Buhari

2. Ex-Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso

3. Former Gov. Bola Tinubu

4. Former Vice President Abubukar Atiku

5. Ex-Gov Kashim Shetima

6. Former FTC Minister Nasir El Rufai

7. Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III

8. Emir of Kazaure, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu

9. Arewa Consultative Forum

10. ACF chairman, Alhaji Aliko Muhammad

11. Ex- Governor Nyako

12. Ex-Governor Sule Lamido

13. Ex-Governor Ibrahim Shema

14. Former First Lady Turai Yar'Adua

Observe that some boko haram sympathisers in the list are jostling to be president of Nigeria in 2023..

Nigerians, Vote wisely o.

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

it will not happen in Nigeria, you m0rons should stop saying negative things to your country at least consider your families who are not ready to die and homeless if death dey hungry you people
Nice 1. Them 'mo..'(as it is the right adjective for Mr Stoop) need to think befor making comment.
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by KINGKONG(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Religion of PISS grin
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by natanyin: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Can you listen to yourself?? How many Europeans and Americans died in that blast?? They killed innocent people and you are here blaming some other country for their sins. Continue..
Dvdpity:
All these nonsense started, once the EU and USA forked their bloody hands in a country.

1 Like

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Panda7(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Spandau:

Because they are terrorists. And their demands are always unreasonable. Do you dialogue with armed robbers when they strike? So what makes you think terrorists who are more evil will?
i was asking if their reason is for monetary gain or religious reasons?
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by darichlife: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
"al-Qaida-linked al-Shabab extremist
group, which often targets the capital and
controls large parts of the country,
claimed responsibility, saying it targeted
the education ministry. It claimed the
ministry was an "enemy base" that
receives support from non-Muslim
countries and "is committed to removing
Somali children from the Islamic faith."

A believe and practice that has held Africans backwards for years is growing wider everyday. To hell with all religions.
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by AfonjaPriest: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nwaotu10:
cry
Virtually all known terrorist attacks are affiliated with Islam. Why Can anyone explain why it's so?
Anyone? cry
It's simple, Islam was founded on the blood of many souls.
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by sematec(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
this is why muslim-muslim ticket should not sale through in Nigeria, Nigeria own will soon reach this level you will know boko haram is a joke
MissLAP:
A religion of peace in action.

When dey say peace, you know what follows..

Dan iskers

This is why I don't believe that the DSS have arrested the Abuja terrorist because they will say Peacefully go about your normal duties so as to make you a target.
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by kafeii123: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dvdpity:
All these nonsense started, once the EU and USA forked their bloody hands in a country.

If not for illness...was it US officials or nationals who set up and planted the bombs?

When will you guys start calling a spade...a spade

2 Likes

Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:01am On Oct 31, 2022
Spandau:

Ah ah! Have you been deaf and blind? Don't you have any foresight and hindsight? Are you this oblivious of what is happening around you? How do you even pray right when all you do is just wish away things and pretend that the reality is not there?

shut the trap, Nigeria is not going Somalia way that's the authority

fúck off
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:02am On Oct 31, 2022
Spandau:

It is you who is living in denial. He wasn't wishing it on Nigeria. He is just making a statement of fact. Unless you have been blind and deaf to what has been happening and what some people do in the name of religion in Nigeria. It's high time you people snap out of the phantom peace and illusive reverie your pastors and Bishops have put you in and call a spade a spade. It's time to be proactive in prayers and actions against what is already real instead of pretending that it's not there and making dumb confessions, declarations and 'wishing aways'.

jargons! Nigeria won't go Somalia way
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2022
07kjb:

I hate people that shy away from reality...go to ABUJA today and carry out an investigative journalism

U gonna find out that more than half of Christians in ABUJA TODAY didn't go to church,now I ask you, what is the reason?

U people keep FOOLING yourselves

I still repeat that NIGERIA is going the Somalian way

your wishes will happen in your family I stand on that authority
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:04am On Oct 31, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

Your naievity knows no bounds.

naivety olodo, what's naievity bunch of olodos here
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:08am On Oct 31, 2022
Starking1000000:
Forget faith and religion,
Look the way Nigeria is now and tell yourself the Truth, we are heading there wether you like it or not.

you know nothing, Nigeria was predicted to exist last pre 2015 election, what happen thereafter ?

even as a human anything God cannot stop in your life cannot stop by any not even you, please be reasonable for once, there is one supreme being controlling this world and he has been so merciful to us

God can't give you car and you kill yourself with over speeding of it then you still blame him for the accident

we human must also take responsibility for once, God cannot be mock
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Spandau: 12:47am On Oct 31, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

shut the trap, Nigeria is not going Somalia way that's the authority

fúck off

Did I ever mention Somalia? Continue living in denial. Opeauxnous!
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Spandau: 12:49am On Oct 31, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

jargons! Nigeria won't go Somalia way

If you're not daft, where in my post did I mention Somalia? Are u this dumb? I only pointed your attention to what already obtains in Nigeria and you're mentioning Somalia. O se go to yi?
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Mihaug(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2022
Farid24224:

What happened in your dream?

Me n my family were in Germany.
We were watching on the news how hundreds of nuclear missiles were being launched, mostly from US and Russia targeting each other, suddenly we heard that UK was targeting Germany's underwater submarines. It wasn't funny news. Before we know it, about 5 kilometres from where we were staying, we heard a loud explosion, I thought that a nuclear missile has hit our region. I ran to the window to check and saw about 10 to 12 long white missiles launching from the ground into the sky. The force of their launch caused a force of blast synonymous to an automic bomb. The missiles I believe were headed in the direction of U.K...

When I woke up from the dream, I change my mind about not going to church and started ironing shirt in the morning.... That dream shook me to my core
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2022
Spandau:

If you're not daft, where in my post did I mention Somalia? Are u this dumb? I only pointed your attention to what already obtains in Nigeria and you're mentioning Somalia. O se go to yi?

what point does idiot like you have to say? perish with your imbecilic point

cow
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Spandau: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

what point does idiot like you have to say? perish with your imbecilic point

cow

Somalia cretin
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Spandau:

Somalia cretin

your papa left yansh there

omo irankiran
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by Spandau: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

your papa left yansh there

omo irankiran

Olopolo jijo. Somalia monkey. When people disagree with them they start crying and hurling insults. Didirin oshi!
Re: 100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia by drmuchin: 6:30am On Nov 01, 2022
ISLAM IS TERROR
ISLAMABAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. / No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal / Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.