Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness (758 Views)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? / Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by AyobamiIsaac12: 1:09am On Nov 10, 2022
So this thread was created to expose the hidden works of darkness as the topic says. And I will be sharing what I've been privileged to know so far so we can all learn and know how to better address issues that seem strange in our lives.

And I've been thinking about what to share since this thread was birthed but I just got what to talk about this morning.
So I'm going to make a post about "Inherited curses" unfailingly tomorrow, which is Friday.
Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by Kobojunkie: 4:02am On Nov 10, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
1. So this thread was created to expose the hidden works of darkness as the topic says. And I will be sharing what I've been privileged to know so far so we can all learn and know how to better address issues that seem strange in our lives.

2. And I've been thinking about what to share since this thread was birthed but I just got what to talk about this morning.
1. But who do you claim sent you to "expose" these hidden works of darkness which you claim? Surely not the very same Jesus Christ whose commandments to His followers are instead that they live in peace with all of their enemies in the Kingdom of God ? undecided

2. Something better to do with your time is in fact learning the truth of Jesus Christ so you don't go around putting your foot in your mouth - contradicting the very Word of God - everytime you make these which are foolishly imagined doctrines of yours. Think about it for a second! How can the very Word of God, the Truth of God, command that you obsess about the ways of the enemy, all this while at the same time demanding you love them and pray for them,not against them? Do you somehow think God a foolish being or something? undecided
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by Kobojunkie: 4:04am On Nov 10, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12, to help you get started on learning the Truth of God, I suggest you spend time brushing up on some of the teachings of Jesus Christ regarding how you are relate to those who are enemies in the Kingdom of God.
Dealing with enemies in the Kingdom of God
The dictionary defines the word enemy as follows....
en·e·my
a. a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.
b. a hostile nation or its armed forces or citizens, especially in time of war.
c. a thing that harms or weakens something else.
... and from following along the teachings of Jesus Christ, it is clear there are enemies to contend with. Jesus Christ not only taught of the various enemies in the Kingdom of God but also explained how to deal with them.

In His teachings, Jesus Christ outlined 3 types of enemies that those who are followers of Jesus Christ are likely to encounter in the Kingdom of God. To begin, a follower of Jesus Christ is one who has made committed to living life in submission and obedience to the teachings of Jesus Christ. His teachings were directed at those who were ready to give it all up for His sake, in the Kingdom of God. undecided
A. Satan, the overall enemy to all in the Kingdom of God - Jesus Christ introduced Satan as an enemy to all of His followers, and immediately after that assured His followers that they have been given, by Him, more power than Satan has, meaning they are not to have any fear of Satan given they are made more powerful than Satan by virtue of being His followers.
17 When the 72 followers came back from their trip, they were very happy. They said, “Lord, even the demons obeyed us when we used your name!”
18 Jesus said to them, “I saw Satan falling like lightning from the sky.
19 He is the enemy, but know that I have given you more power than he has. I have given you power to crush his snakes and scorpions under your feet. Nothing will hurt you.
20 Yes, even the spirits obey you. And you can be happy, not because you have this power, but because your names are written in heaven.” - Luke 10 vs 17 - 20
Jesus Christ went on to inform His followers, that He had overcome the world for their sake - those who are loved by Him, the ones who live in their lives in the continuous submission of His teachings and commandments, those in whom His very Spirit lives inside of. Jesus Christ assured them of His peace through all of the sufferings and tribulations they are to endure for His sake. Essentially, rather than a life battling Satan, and the world, Jesus Christ guaranteed His followers that none of that would be necessary given that they are to instead exist under the canopy that is His peace through it all. undecided
33 “I have told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world, you will have troubles. But be brave! I have defeated the world! - John 16 vs 33
B. Others in the Kingdom of God - Jesus Christ also taught His followers that right there in the Kingdom of God, the enemy's own seeds are planted and are to coexist with those planted by the Master of the field. i.e. followers of Jesus Christ. In describing these seeds of the enemy, Jesus Christ pointed out to His followers that there were those who would work against Him e.g. the false teachers and the false prophets, and their many blind followers. undecided
29 Whoever wants to enter a strong man’s house and steal his things must first tie him up. Then they can steal the things from his house.
30 Whoever is not with me is against me. And anyone who does not work with me is working against me.
31 “So I tell you, people can be forgiven for every sinful thing they do and for every bad thing they say against God. But anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. - Matthew 12 vs 29 -31
Also....
22 But suppose a stronger man comes and defeats him. The stronger man will take away the weapons that the first man trusted to keep his house safe. Then the stronger man will do what he wants with the other man’s things.
23 “Whoever is not with me is against me. And anyone who does not work with me is working against me. - Luke 11 vs 22 - 23
The work of this kind of enemy is directly against that which Jesus Christ taught and commanded of those in the Kingdom of God implying that their activities are generally antiChrist in nature. For even these kinds of enemies, Jesus Christ prescribed a seemingly opposite approach to dealing as well. undecided
21 “You have heard that it was said to our people long ago, ‘You must not murder anyone. Any person who commits murder will be judged.’
22 But I tell you, don’t be angry with anyone. If you are angry with others, you will be judged. And if you insult someone, you will be judged by the high court. And if you call someone a fool, you will be in danger of the fire of hell.
23 “So, what if you are offering your gift at the altar and remember that someone has something against you?
24 Leave your gift there and go make peace with that person. Then come and offer your gift.
25 If anyone wants to take you to court, make friends with them quickly. Try to do that before you get to the court. If you don’t, they might hand you over to the judge. And the judge will hand you over to a guard, who will throw you into jail.
26 I assure you that you will not leave there until you have paid everything you owe. - Matthew 5 vs 21 - 26
Jesus discouraged His followers from getting angry at such enemies, instructing them to instead bend over backward in resolving issues conflicts, and grudges, no matter where the fault really lies.
15 “If your brother or sister in God’s family does something wrong, go and tell them what they did wrong. Do this when you are alone with them. If they listen to you, then you have helped them to be your brother or sister again.
16 But if they refuse to listen, go to them again and take one or two people with you. Then there will be two or three people who will be able to tell all that happened.
17 If they refuse to listen to them, tell the church. And if they refuse to listen to the church, treat them as you would treat someone who does not know God or who is a tax collector.
18 “I can assure you that when you speak judgment here on earth, it will be God’s judgment. And when you promise forgiveness here on earth, it will be God’s forgiveness.
19 To say it another way, if two of you on earth agree on anything you pray for, my Father in heaven will do what you ask.
20 Yes, if two or three people are together believing in me, I am there with them.” - Mathew 18 vs 15 - 20
Jesus insisted, throughout His teachings, that the same attitude of love always should be applied even resolving conflicts with others within the fold. He implored that those who believe in Him take special pains in settling issues amongst themselves, continuing in love even when their efforts fail. undecided
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’
39 But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40 If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41 If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile, go with him two.
42 Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you.
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45 If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46 If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47 And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48 What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect. - Matthew 5 vs 38 - 48
Jesus dissuaded His followers from bearing grudges or haboring animosity against those who hate them assuring them that a reward awaited those who would obey Him. undecided
27 “But I say to you people who are listening to me, love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you.
28 Ask God to bless the people who ask for bad things to happen to you. Pray for the people who are mean to you.
29 If someone hits you on the side of your face, let them hit the other side too. If someone takes your coat, don’t stop them from taking your shirt too.
30 Give to everyone who asks you for something. When someone takes something that is yours, don’t ask for it back.
31 Do for others what you want them to do for you.
32 “If you love only those who love you, should you get any special praise for doing that? No, even sinners love those who love them!
33 If you do good only to those who do good to you, should you get any special praise for doing that? No, even sinners do that!
34 If you lend things to people, always expecting to get something back, should you get any special praise for that? No, even sinners lend to other sinners so that they can get back the same amount!
35 “I’m telling you to love your enemies and do good to them. Lend to people without expecting to get anything back. If you do this, you will have a great reward. You will be children of the Most High God. Yes, because God is good even to the people who are full of sin and not thankful.
36 Give love and mercy the same as your Father gives love and mercy. - Luke 6 vs 30 - 35
With love at the center of their dealings with all those around them, enemies included, Jesus Christ removed from His followers the need to fight those who antagonize them in any manner, with the overarching message of His teachings being that should be the central approach to dealing with all others. undecided
12 Do for others what you would want them to do for you. This is the meaning of the Law of Moses and the teaching of the prophets. - Matthew 7 vs 12
C. The bad thoughts in one's heart - Sin is disobedience or transgression of God's very own Law and commandments, and with Jesus Christ is God's very Law in the Kingdom of God, He proclaimed that this enemy is responsible for all acts of disobedience against Him in the Kingdom of God.
15 Peter said, “Explain to us what you said earlier to the people.”
16 Jesus said, “Do you still have trouble understanding?
17 Surely you know that all the food that enters the mouth goes into the stomach. Then it goes out of the body.
18 But the bad things people say with their mouth come from the way they think. And that’s what can make people wrong.
19 All these bad things begin in the mind: evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual sins, stealing, lying, and insulting people.
20 These are the things that make people wrong. Eating without washing their hands will never make people unacceptable to God.” - Matthew 15 vs 15 - 20
Jesus pointed out through His teachings that this particular enemy is the reason why those who claim to believe in God would refuse to obey God and His Law. undecided
17 Then Jesus left the people and went into the house. The followers asked Jesus about what he had told the people.
18 He said, “Do you still have trouble understanding? Surely you know that nothing that enters the mouth from the outside can make people unacceptable to God.
19 Food does not go into a person’s mind. It goes into the stomach. Then it goes out of the body.” (When Jesus said this, he meant there is no food that is wrong for people to eat.)
20 And Jesus said, “The things that make people wrong are the things that come from the inside.
21 All these bad things begin inside a person, in the mind: bad thoughts, sexual sins, stealing, murder,
22 adultery, greed, doing bad things to people, lying, doing things that are morally wrong, jealousy, insulting people, proud talking, and foolish living.
23 These evil things come from inside a person. And these are the things that make people unacceptable to God.” - Mark 7 vs 17 -23
And He indicated that this particular enemy lives right in the hearts of those who commit sins against God - those who are enemies of God, those who are slaves to sin. undecided
31 So Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him, “If you continue to accept and obey my teaching, you are really my followers.
32 You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
33 They answered, “We are Abraham’s descendants. And we have never been slaves. So why do you say that we will be free?”
34 Jesus said, “The truth is, everyone who sins is a slave—a slave to sin.
35 A slave does not stay with a family forever. But a son belongs to the family forever.
36 So if the Son makes you free, you are really free. - John 8 vs 31 - 36
In resolving this enemy within, Jesus Christ decreed continuous obedience to His teachings and commandments as the way to rid oneself of this enemy that lives within oneself. By adopting a lifestyle of obedience, not only is one set free from this enemy which chains one to sin, and in addition, one gains knowledge of the Truth of God. undecided

In conclusion, in dealing with all three types of enemies they were sure to encounter in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ continuously insisted His followers regularly pursue a passive approach to dealing with the provocations or assaults from the enemy. Rather than send His followers out wielding weapons, spewing fire, or even engaging in battles, Jesus Christ enjoined His followers to approach all issues/conflicts by way of direct submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments with a focus on peace, love, and obedience as the way to conquering all things. undecided
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by AyobamiIsaac12: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. But who do you claim sent you to "expose" these hidden works of darkness which you claim? Surely not the very same Jesus Christ whose commandments to His followers are instead that they live in peace with all of their enemies in the Kingdom of God ? undecided

2. Something better to do with your time is in fact learning the truth of Jesus Christ so you don't go around putting your foot in your mouth - contradicting the very Word of God - everytime you make these which are foolishly imagined doctrines of yours. Think about it for a second! How can the very Word of God, the Truth of God, command that you obsess about the ways of the enemy, all this while at the same time demanding you love them and pray for them,not against them? Do you somehow think God a foolish being or something? undecided
Please get off my thread. I don't have the time to be exchanging words with you. Those who understand and are interested in what I mean will follow. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by Kobojunkie: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
Please get off my thread. I don't have the time to be exchanging words with you. Those who understand and are interested in what I mean will follow. Thanks
I am not here to exchange words with anyone, even you. My sole purpose is to proclaim the Truth of Jesus Christ over all of the lies that are the doctrines and traditions of men that your heads seem chuck full of, so also your hearts. undecidedq
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by Gnosis777: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:

I agree. Like, did Seun appoint another mod just to monitor this section? Umm, I thought this was a public, open discussion board which is available for free to the public. If Seun, or the mods have a problem with a topic, then I'm sure one of them will address it. Otherwise, this section deals with spiritual/religious topics, so you should be fine to post your topic. *shrugs*

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by MFGCooperative: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:

Don't mind the agents of darkness. They'll do everything to oppose you since they want their secrets to remain hidden.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by AyobamiIsaac12: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Don't mind the agents of darkness. They'll do everything to oppose you since they want their secrets to remain hidden.
Yes, thank you. I intentionally didn't reply him so as not ruin the mission of this thread because I know he loves argument a lot
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by MFGCooperative: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
Yes, thank you. I intentionally didn't reply him so as not ruin the mission of this thread because I know he loves argument a lot

Yeah, especially that kobojunkie who's never ashamed of contradicting himself in all his posts. Shun him as much as you can. He likes seeking attention.
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
MFGCooperative:
Yeah, especially that kobojunkie who's never ashamed of contradicting himself in all his posts. Shun him as much as you can. He likes seeking attention.
Please, kindly point out exactly where it is you say I contradicted myself. As a student of logic, Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant being a logical system, I take such accusations seriously. undecided

Attacking my person - ad hominens Fallacy- rather than the argument I make only makes you appear yet another ignorant dunce abeg! undecided
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by AyobamiIsaac12: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Thank you! That's noted.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by GoodIsGod: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not here to exchange words with anyone, even you. My sole purpose is to proclaim the Truth of Jesus Christ over all of the lies that are the doctrines and traditions of men that your heads seem chuck full of, so also your hearts. undecidedq

I've always told you. You behave like a mental patient.
Someone opened a thread and you came into it to distrupt his thread even before he started.
You are sick and have become a nuisance on Nairaland.
The OP had just did only introduction and had not really even stated his points.
Which ever church or group you belong too must be evil pretending to be of Christ.

Going through your posts I discovered you have been indoctrinated with heresies.
You think you make sense but absolutely not sensible in all your interpretations.

You need urgent help

3 Likes

Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Going through your posts I discovered you have been indoctrinated with heresies.
You think you make sense but absolutely not sensible in all your interpretations.

You need urgent help
Your use Ad Hominens simply indicate you project your ignorance on my person. So I suggest you take your your advice and get yourself the professional mental help you need there. undecided
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by GoodIsGod: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ad Hominens simply indicate you project your ignorance on my person. undecided

You are not making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:
You are not making sense.
Look who's talking! undecided
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by GoodIsGod: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look who's talking! undecided

You've never made sense.
You are as boring as your emoji usage is boring.

Shior.

You should have allowed the OP to make his points before you attacked his post if you are reasonable. All you posted to prove you are smart only displayed your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by AyobamiIsaac12: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Gnosis777:

I agree. Like, did Seun appoint another mod just to monitor this section? Umm, I thought this was a public, open discussion board which is available for free to the public. If Seun, or the mods have a problem with a topic, then I'm sure one of them will address it. Otherwise, this section deals with spiritual/religious topics, so you should be fine to post your topic. *shrugs*
Exactly! Everybody has a right to say his/her mind. I wonder who he posted that long epistle for. Like I don't have something better to do with my time or what??

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:
You've never made sense.
You are as boring as your emoji usage is boring.

Shior.

You should have allowed the OP to make his points before you attacked his post if you are reasonable. All you posted to prove you are smart only displayed your ignorance.
Again. ..Your use Ad Hominens simply indicate you project your ignorance on my person. So I suggest you take your your advice and get yourself the professional mental help you need there. undecided
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by GoodIsGod: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again. ..Your use Ad Hominens simply indicate you project your ignorance on my person. So I suggest you take your your advice and get yourself the professional mental help you need there. undecided

grin

You see say I dey laugh? grin

You are not different from the mad man on the street.

Stop being a nuisance on people's threads open yours and preach all the heresies in this world. E go be your thread.
Your madness is becoming annoying.

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:

grin

Stop being a nuisance on people's threads open yours and preach all the heresies in this world. E go be your thread.
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by MFGCooperative: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please, kindly point out exactly where it is you say I contradicted myself. As a student of logic, Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant being a logical system, I take such accusations seriously. undecided

Attacking my person - ad hominens Fallacy- rather than the argument I make only makes you appear yet another ignorant dunce abeg! undecided

Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by terrezo2002(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2022
GoodIsGod:

grin

Simply ignore. She enjoys derailing and fighting against the truth. It is because people give her attention that's why she feels she is making sense.
I have stopped responding to her a long time ago. Do same and the work of God will go on smoothly.
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by Dtruthspeaker: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2022
terrezo2002:

Simply ignore. She enjoys derailing and fighting against the truth. It is because people give her attention that's why she feels she is making sense.
I have stopped responding to her a long time ago. Do same and the work of God will go on smoothly.

He is a he!
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by terrezo2002(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

He is a he!
Oh! Thanks.
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by terrezo2002(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
ayobamiisaac12
Why haven't you started exposing the hidden works of darkness already? Have you been held bound by the devil? If so, I release you right name by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by AyobamiIsaac12: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
terrezo2002:
ayobamiisaac12
Why haven't you started exposing the hidden works of darkness already? Have you been held bound by the devil? If so, I release you right name by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ.
Lol cheesy There is nothing like being held bound. I've just been occupied. If I don't drop it this night, then it's going to be tomorrow.
Apologies
Re: Exposing The Hidden Works Of Darkness by terrezo2002(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
Lol cheesy There is nothing like being held bound. I've just been occupied. If I don't drop it this night, then it's going to be tomorrow.
Apologies
I think you have been held bound but you don't know it.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Islam And Mohammed ? / Creeping Pagans Bringing Syncreticsm Into Christ's Church / A Skilled Man Or Woman Can Never Go Hungry Or Cashless. Learn A Skill Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.