Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi (13427 Views)

Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC / Alaibe, Other APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by IranianSea: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bigchristo:
In your dream, Obi is coming to shock you people
By using ghost to vote for him? Or in what way is he getting votes
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Devil1Messenger: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/216-apc-members-defect-to-pdp-in-gov-bagudus-neighbourhood
I'm still asking myself where will Tinubu get his votes from cheesy
Obi has locked down the South
Atiku is locking down the North shocked
Lolzz.
Guyman wan inherit Buhari votes grin
He and his supporters are playing tribalism politics with igbos, forgetting that the north are watching them grin

1 Like

Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Trinitycian: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
obembet:

I don want good news from labour party and APC.

Power must remain in North

Why? Are you a northern fanatic? undecided

I like Obi. If he wins, cool. But I prefer Atiku, not because he's from the north, but because I believe he'll perform. Obi himself has endorsed Atiku on different occasions.
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by zionstaar75: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Rahkman:
Satanically is the most hated man by urchins on this platform currently....anytime they see his name, their chest starts to pound with heart palpitations.....he keeps destroying the little hope they have in their so called "north block vote" for their dying agbado grand pa
he must earn his food,the northern governors know atiku isn't a threat in the north so they're not breaking a sweat.all this defections are to collect his dollars. He'll never rule this country. He'll get just over 50% in the north and lose woefully in the south. All the mum's saying if obi doesn't get it atiku should are dumb.u can't vote for 2 candidates and they can't realise they are dividing pdp votes.im actually amused by their stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Announced3: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by maasoap(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
216 APC chieftains grin grin grin
How many ordinary members who are not "chieftains" then?
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Proudlyomonna: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Trinitycian:
RIP APC! Sai Mun Bata Wuta!

Mynd44, Nlfpmod, Seun

Kada APC ta sake faruwa a kasar nan.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.

2 Likes

Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by maasoap(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
216 APC chieftains grin grin grin
How many ordinary members who are not "chieftains" then?
BTW: Didn't these politicians know about LP or why are we just reading about APC and PDP members moving into each other's party and no one is moving into LP?
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by obembet(f): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Trinitycian:

Why? Are you a northern fanatic? undecided

I like Obi. If he wins, cool. But I prefer Atiku, not because he's from the north, but because I believe he'll perform. Obi himself has endorsed Atiku on different occasions.

I prefer Atiku.

I want Atiku.

I will vote Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Trinitycian: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
obembet:

I prefer Atiku.

I want Atiku.

I will vote Atiku.

I prefer Atiku too. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by BraveDeltan(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
Racoon:
Somebody will need more pampers on hearing this news. They are wickedly leaving APC for emilokan ACN to continue.

grin grin grin
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by stasius: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Fear North
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Munga1122: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
This is the quote that inspired their defection.

"The scorpion that swallowed the Lion is the roasted chicken that is swimming inside the forest"
~ Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Munga1122: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
obembet:

I prefer Atiku.

I want Atiku.

I will vote Atiku.

I also prefer Atiku

1 Like

Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Munga1122: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
BraveDeltan:

grin grin grin
Him never see anything yet.. Wait until all of us in the north turn our back on him (the Agbado master)
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by obembet(f): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Munga1122:

I also prefer Atiku

Vote Atiku.

Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by obembet(f): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Trinitycian:

I prefer Atiku too. cheesy

Vote Atiku
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Relaxnrethink: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
On this rock...PETER we stand gidigba.

Urchins over to you
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by 637oluwadetan: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Apc is a dead partyApc is a dead party...
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by franudi: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
KLWL:
If the news was in a reverse case, some isiots and confused Obi supporters-Pdp will be saying that the defection is fake, the defectors are hungry and so on like that. Double standard people
Last last, I see Asiwaju as the next President of Nigeria.
God forbid.
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by FunKiller: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
obembet:

Vote Atiku.

As power has been in the North for 8 years now. What good thing have you people done with the power, dullards illiterates have destroyed every sector of this country. Northerners are still the poorest underdeveloped terrorised uneducated regions in the country. So tell me why power should remain in the North?
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Musauzor(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
The BATstard has forgotten that even if Buhari contested on the platform of AAC back then he would still win substantial amount of votes. The northerners did not vote for Buhari because of APC rather they voted APC because Buhari, their son, was there. Now Atiku another Of their son is in the PDP and their block votes will be given to him. I support Obi, Atiku, and Sowore in this order. God rejects the BATstard

2 Likes

Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by ufuosman(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Governor Bagudu with his greediness and imposition of his friends and family members as APC candidates Is the cause of the crisis in Kebbi APC that has led to the continuous defections from Kebbi APC to Kebbi PDP since June this year.
Bagudu get mind oh, thinking say na fools d people be abi wetin

2 Likes

Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Iwedunloye: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
Racoon:
Somebody will need more pampers on hearing this news. They are wickedly leaving APC for emilokan ACN to continue.

You didn’t ask who counted them since they Defected from APC
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by Osaze007: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pdp is coming back
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by tunapawizzy: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
donbachi:
216 wey fit no comot for election day to vote
U see those party floor members ehn, the way u value and protect your certificate, na so dem they do their pvc..
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by donbachi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
tiswell:
chieftains
cheaptains
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by tunapawizzy: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
And the defection continues

Which region is Tinubu strong hold because I ain't seeing any
Bourdillon
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by tunapawizzy: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LoL, how do they do this deffection of a thing sef
Just imagine how u can be working for company A and another company B approaches you with better pay n better conditions, the way u will u will switch, that's how they do defection
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by tunapawizzy: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
SageOfChelsea:
Instead of Tinubu and his urchins to focus on the north, they are busy fighting Obi. Abi na south west vote won make Tinubu win? Even South west votes, 35% belongs to Obi. Lol
I won't be surprised if Obi wins narrowly in Lagos
Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by obembet(f): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
FunKiller:

As power has been in the North for 8 years now. What good thing have you people done with the power, dullards illiterates have destroyed every sector of this country. Northerners are still the poorest underdeveloped terrorised uneducated regions in the country. So tell me why power should remain in the North?

We igbos prefer Atiku to win than Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Days In Office: Tinubu’s On Right Track — Adedeji / Umahi Orders Suspension Of Eleme-Onne East-West Road Construction / Nigeria Pilgrims Riot In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.