Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Feel Like I'm Existing But Not Living - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like I'm Existing But Not Living (461 Views)

I Feel Like I'm Being Bullied In My Family / I Feel Like I'm Losing The Connection With My Brother / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like I'm Existing But Not Living by oldtimersince06: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2022
Re: I Feel Like I'm Existing But Not Living by Starz825(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2022
Anyway, just calm down....
life is so challenging to a lot of people in different ways recently
If he is physically abusive towards you...I advice you take a break from him......

*Your mental health is so very important at this very point...
Help yourself...
And always put your family in prayers ...it's very necessary..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like I'm Existing But Not Living by duduade: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2022
Please make arrangements for a divorce... Then relocate

I would have said relocation first..... but I am worried your kids who are already close to their father who is your husband will eat you out

And you took all these for how many years
Do you want to wait till he pummels one of your maids to death

Tufiakwa on your husband

This life na jeje o ...
If you die today from all this torture and depression, he will bring in another woman to replace you...

To think he is just contributing a mere 5% to the running of the family....Sorry to say HE MUST BE AN EMPTY BARREL

I spit on him as a fellow man to him. I am so livid
Re: I Feel Like I'm Existing But Not Living by RB1330(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2022
Please your mental health is important also
If I’m a woman I’d never marry a man who disrespects me
Omo your husband person like me to break two bottles on his head sorry to say
Re: I Feel Like I'm Existing But Not Living by Zonefree(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2022
duduade:
Please make arrangements for a divorce... Then relocate

I would have said relocation first..... but I am worried your kids who are already close to their father who is your husband will eat you out

And you took all these for how many years
Do you want to wait till he pummels one of your maids to death

Tufiakwa on your husband

This life na jeje o ...
If you die today from all this torture and depression, he will bring in another woman to replace you...

To think he is just contributing a mere 5% to the running of the family....Sorry to say HE MUST BE AN EMPTY BARREL

I spit on him as a fellow man to him. I am so livid

You spit on him without first hearing his own part of the allegation

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm Existing But Not Living by Zonefree(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2022
OP, tell us the full story abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like I'm Existing But Not Living by mespusinglez(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2022
I NO SEE ANYTHING WRONG FROM WETIN YOUR HUSBAND DEY DO.
THE STORY NO COMPLETE.
Re: I Feel Like I'm Existing But Not Living by dawnomike(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2022
All i can say is it is well...
Re: I Feel Like I'm Existing But Not Living by oldtimersince06: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2022
Story too long. Check my previous post for part of it.
Zonefree:
OP, tell us the full story abeg.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing Your Mother Or Father Has Told You.. / Buyer A House - Get A Wife As Bonus / Germany Endress ESE 606 Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.