Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. (1186 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. by Loveisnotenough: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2022
Back in the years when I was a fresh bachelor doing well for myself, I had a lot of friends that I can't even count, I was so popular everywhere in my Neighborhood cos I was overly nice and friendly.

Fast forward to date, Every one had used my good heart against me and I'm ruined. I've even left my neighbourhood because all of them have taken advantage of me and no longer have the gut to come near me again.

I'm seriously lonely and not regretting it tho but I feel so much hatred for humans than ever before.

I wish I could get a gun henceforth. Can't leave my opps wandering the earth in peace.

Indeed being nice to people can be very toxic.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. by Ahmed0336(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2022
That's life!!! It's sad you learnt the hard way.

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. by general111(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2022
Thats life.no one wants to associate with someone that is not doing well

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. by Nobadenergy: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
When you are all alone, that's when you discover who you are. Every man must find himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. by pansophist(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Welcome to life. But revenge is not the way out, so please don't go get a gun (at least not in cases like this). If an armed robber comes your house at night to rob and rape, then my dear, blow his head off, roast his corpse and feed to rats.

But next time, be nice only to the extent where you do do not feel used and disposed. If you regret being nice, then you probably removed the speck in their eyes first instead of yours. That one is painful and leads to regrets.

Life is not complicated, the rules to live a dignified life are all around you, buried in books, in the experience of older people, and if you observe the world around you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. by Greatzeus(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
Back in the years when I was a fresh bachelor doing well for myself, I had a lot of friends that I can't even count, I was so popular everywhere in my Neighborhood cos I was overly nice and friendly.

Fast forward to date, Every one had used my good heart against me and I'm ruined. I've even left my neighbourhood because all of them have taken advantage of me and no longer have the gut to come near me again.

I'm seriously lonely and not regretting it tho but I feel so much hatred for humans than ever before.

I wish I could get a gun henceforth. Can't leave my opps wandering the earth in peace.

How did they use your good heart against you,and what makes you hate 7.3b + humans because of what your less than 20 friends did to you?

1 Like

Re: How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. by DonroxyII: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

You just need to Define the Thresholds and extents of Your Nice, I'm Nice and Emotional But I Have Threshold and Time-line, Once My Time and Threshold is Breached or Accomplished, I'm Out Unto Another Person needing Help:

Don't blame people for using You, thank them for Training You to Becoming a Better Person, Thank Them for Showing You as Experience that Using and Dumping Someone is part of Life thus Don't Loose Guard Next time because You can be Used and Reused ....

Nature Usually gift Second Chance so Rise Up again and Experience shall Guide You but if you messed Up again, You will still be Messed ... Emotional People get Punished While Reasonable People are Rewarded!

Nature Only used them to Train You on How it's done on Planet Earth ... She like a Moutain with Valleys .... You Shouldn't walk Straight a Road that's not Straight, You will be lost to the Bushes if care is not taken then to the Jungle where there is no Rule But Survival grin ....

Nature will Give You Second Chance, if you fail to learn then Nature has Tried grin...

Never-Ever Run Life on Emotions But Reasonableness if You going to Run on Emotions Possess Emotional Intelligence, and Emotional Maturities to Achieve Emotional Stabilisations!

Good or Bad, I'm always thankful to People who have showed me what I wouldn't have known existed grin ..... People who showed me the Loopholes in My Personality and I covered My Tracks immediately after Exposures!

Great People are Taught Great Lessons By Nature if not Nature wouldn't have Arch Humans to Hold Humanities into Order ....

All Great People have Myriads of Experiences some even nearly killed them But they survived and Learnt to Maintain the Top ....

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. by Loveisnotenough: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2022
DonroxyII:
You just need to Define the Thresholds and extents of Your Nice, I'm Nice and Emotional But I Have Threshold and Time-line, Once My Time and Threshold is Breached or Accomplished, I'm Out Unto Another Person needing Help:

Don't blame people for using You, thank them for Training You to Becoming a Better Person, Thank Them for Showing You as Experience that Using and Dumping Someone is part of Life thus Don't Loose Guard Next time because You can be Used and Reused ....

Nature Usually gift Second Chance so Rise Up again and Experience shall Guide You but if you messed Up again, You will still be Messed ... Emotional People get Punished While Reasonable People are Rewarded!

Nature Only used them to Train You on How it's done on Planet Earth ... She like a Moutain with Valleys .... You Shouldn't walk Straight a Road that's not Straight, You will be lost to the Bushes if care is not taken then to the Jungle where there is no Rule But Survival grin ....

Nature will Give You Second Chance, if you fail to learn then Nature has Tried grin...

Never-Ever Run Life on Emotions But Reasonableness if You going to Run on Emotions Possess Emotional Intelligence, and Emotional Maturities to Achieve Emotional Stabilisations!

Good or Bad, I'm always thankful to People who have showed me what I wouldn't have known existed grin ..... People who showed me the Loopholes in My Personality and I covered My Tracks immediately after Exposures!

Great People are Taught Great Lessons By Nature if not Nature wouldn't have Arch Humans to Hold Humanities into Order ....

All Great People have Myriads of Experiences some even nearly killed them But they survived and Learnt to Maintain the Top ....

I hope we get to know each other. You're so on point. You're a great person. I'm afraid of letting them see what's going on, Incase they are on nairaland too. Man! I been hurt. People that I take care of on a daily basis, that I go all the way to starve myself just to help them. I'm that nice. I sometimes do favours that affect me so much just to make people happy but it's not as if I'm that nice, I also have a very bad temper. I have pulled an axe on two fighters before and they stopped; I have fought someone to the point of not fearing death before, we wasted our bloods just to show superiority, now how did I got so nice that even people use me.

Funny enough, these people are not strangers, they are the people I call my closest people. I know them, I know their cribs, should I kill them if I had the chance?
Re: How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. by DonroxyII: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

I hope we get to know each other. You're so on point. You're a great person. I'm afraid of letting them see what's going on, Incase they are on nairaland too. Man! I been hurt. People that I take care of on a daily basis, that I go all the way to starve myself just to help them. I'm that nice. I sometimes do favours that affect me so much just to make people happy but it's not as if I'm that nice, I also have a very bad temper. I have pulled an axe on two fighters before and they stopped; I have fought someone to the point of not fearing death before, we wasted our bloods just to show superiority, now how did I got so nice that even people use me.

Funny enough, these people are not strangers, they are the people I call my closest people. I know them, I know their cribs, should I kill them if I had the chance?
Thanks for the Accolades, Don't Commit Murder ooo grin

Just set aside 10% of Your Total Values for Charity on a Monthly Basis and Other Extra 10% at Most for Extra Effort to Helping People then Shut down immediately that 20% threshold is achieved.... You won't Be Bittered if they Hurt You because You still have 80% of You at any Point in time Strictly for yourself and your Immediate family:

You are also too Emotional, Nobody owes You anything and You don't Owe Anybody anything .. So Why Killing Your All for People who wouldn't Kill for You

See Life as a Businesses and the Earth as a Very Big Market Place, If You Loose Guard, You will be taken advantage Of and left to rot in Your Own Emotional Debacles or Extreme Angers that can destroy your internal organs and Kill You:

Do Businesses with Life and Be friendly with Your Friends to the Extent of their Friendship or More Just Prepare Yourself for Some Betrayal and post Managements...

No be You Create Human, No be You go Liberate them, Just do Your Own and Run-Off .... Leave them to Finish the rest!

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. by Angrygoat: 6:52am On Nov 02, 2022
I met one useless girl,days ago,had some snacks,drove her to a lounge,took some bottles,took her my place,discharged after 30 mins,dropped her off. Wince then,she never called me on phone or even WhatsApp. From no whr,2days ago she sent me a vn saying she wants to come to my place with her friend. Someone that has never called me.as she was typing, I blocked her. I don't need fools and ungrateful leeches on my list..

1 Like

Re: How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. by Loveisnotenough: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Angrygoat:
I met one useless girl,days ago,had some snacks,drove her to a lounge,took some bottles,took her my place,discharged after 30 mins,dropped her off. Wince then,she never called me on phone or even WhatsApp. From no whr,2days ago she sent me a vn saying she wants to come to my place with her friend. Someone that has never called me.as she was typing, I blocked her. I don't need fools and ungrateful leeches on my list..

Don't even try to bring her close. You already know what it is, she will always need help. So I made a friend of mine comfortable in my office some years ago, she'll eat what she mentions, drink what she wants. She find me so vulnerable that she tried to request loan with my BVN. Imagine girl day tell me

"Bestie, did you receive an OTP, pls send me"

It was from Specta "Sterling Bank" that year.

Tell her plain that she a beach.

(1) (Reply)

. / A Female Child Fell From The Mother's Back � / I’m The One Paying Your School Fees” — Man Tells His Son After His Wife Claimed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.