Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

My Fiance Hasn’t Given Me Any Cash – Three Days Before D-day, A Nigerian Woman C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Fiance Hasn’t Given Me Any Cash – Three Days Before D-day, A Nigerian Woman C (438 Views)

Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M / Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO / Ikorodu Bois Reveals Davido Hasn’t Given Them The N1M He Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Hasn’t Given Me Any Cash – Three Days Before D-day, A Nigerian Woman C by MhiztaFrank(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2022
Kemi, a woman from Nigeria, claims she has called off her wedding because her fiance has refused to give money for the preparations.

She claimed that since he proposed to her and set a date for the wedding, she has been paying for everything herself because he has made no contributions to the wedding arrangements.

Three days before the wedding, she announced the postponement, citing her fiance’s casual demeanor as the primary cause.

According to Kemi, he told her that his money is in fixed deposit and offered to refund her everything that she spent.

She, however, said she visited a counselor and made a decision to cancel the wedding, though she is not confident that she made the right decision.

Kemi wrote; ”Just called off my wedding because of my fiancé nonchalant attitude. This guy hasn’t dropped one penny and wedding is in 3days, he keeps saying his money is in fixed deposit and that he will refund me. Spoke to a counselor and decided to call it off. Hope I did the right thing.”

Similarly a man reportedly canceled his wedding over his fiancée’s comment on social media where she revealed that she could cheat for money.

The woman commented ‘Yes’ when a Facebook user asked..... CONTINUE READING

Re: My Fiance Hasn’t Given Me Any Cash – Three Days Before D-day, A Nigerian Woman C by TinubuThief: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin
She is feeling bossy and on top of the world for her foolishness but time will tell.
He must regret this her senseless decision trust me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Video Shows Moment Hermes Reunited With 2nd 'oyinbo' Lover After BBN / Lara George Biography, Life History, Net Worth / 5 Nigerian Artistes' Outfit That Can Buy Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.