Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

My Guy Cheated On Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy Cheated On Me (2094 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Cheated On Me by Faithellafranci: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
On Sunday last week it was like I was the one that call my guy, because we were supposed to see,I told him that I was following my brother's wife to the store to help her arrange because she newly opened a store,guy I never knew my fiance was home with another girl,even before he told me yesterday my mind was not at peace I felt it that there is something that happened like as in he is hiding something from me I ask him that was inside last week baby is there anything you want to tell me, sometimes he will tell me baby I want to tell you something I will ask he will say nothing he was just joking,only for him to confess to me yesterday that he cheated on me with someone last week Sunday,guys I was heart broken I trusted him with my life I was in pain yesterday because I never believe he could cheat on me, and that same yesterday he was on is knees begging me,and now there is no trust anymore because he broke the trust, the painful part is that I still love him and I can swear on my life since we started dating I have not cheated on him, though guys Disturbed me I always tell him see oh one guy is trying to talk to me,but what did I get only for this guy's please I still love him so much but I need help I need advice on what to do please no insult please.
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by jaeyking(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin
Atleast he confessed
Which shows remorse

So my sister just keep on pouring anointing oil on him, and he deserves a second chance

Cuz if na some of us for here
Beg we no go beg you
And u no go ever find out about the cheating

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by Zonefree(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
joking,only for him to confess to me yesterday that he cheated on me with someone last week

.yesterday he was on his knees begging me,

What a SIMPle man.

Cheat wey others dey cheat dey close mouth, e reach your turn, you dey form Romeo. Ode!

He was on his knees begging undecided person wey never kneel down beg God or em Mama, come dey kneel dey beg a Nigerian girlfriend undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by Elmojiid(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Cheat on him back.. Ojoro cancel

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by gaby(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
I though it ASUU had called off their nonsense strike.... undecided
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by Richy4(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
I don't know why I feel a male is behind this write up ...I might be wrong but the feeling is strong cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by Romanoff(f): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Op should be more bothered about her lack of proper punctuation than a man who doesn't love her and is just toying with her.

Advisers of Nairaland, over to you.

I no dey advice person wey no know who or wetin good for him/her.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by Boogyman557: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION..

WEED is the PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION..

WEED is the CALCULATION to my EXAMINATION..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by ojun50(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Doh
Go back and make peace with him, you dont know what the next guy want to date will even worst.

Make peace and enjoy yr relationship

1 Like

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by ahnie: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Cheated on you like how?

M still struggling to understand the cheated on you part?
Has he gotten married to you?
Are you his wife?
His he your husband?

Since there's no marriage him or you are free to tangle with whomever you fancy,till he pays your bride price.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by frozen70(f): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Faithellafranci:
On Sunday last week it was like I was the one that call my guy, because we were supposed to see,I told him that I was following my brother's wife to the store to help her arrange because she newly opened a store,guy I never knew my fiance was home with another girl,even before he told me yesterday my mind was not at peace I felt it that there is something that happened like as in he is hiding something from me I ask him that was inside last week baby is there anything you want to tell me, sometimes he will tell me baby I want to tell you something I will ask he will say nothing he was just joking,only for him to confess to me yesterday that he cheated on me with someone last week Sunday,guys I was heart broken I trusted him with my life I was in pain yesterday because I never believe he could cheat on me, and that same yesterday he was on is knees begging me,and now there is no trust anymore because he broke the trust, the painful part is that I still love him and I can swear on my life since we started dating I have not cheated on him, though guys Disturbed me I always tell him see oh one guy is trying to talk to me,but what did I get only for this guy's please I still love him so much but I need help I need advice on what to do please no insult please.

Well you have to forgive him for the fact that he confessed and apologized

You still love him and will always love him but bear in mind that no matter how you love a man

He will cheat
Either as a game or as fun and when it happens, it's either you cheat back or you bear it

They just get tired with just a girl but still loves that same girl

So expect more, meanwhile take charge of your emotions as he will do similar thing again as will still apologise

It will now be left for you to know if it's a bad habit in him or just being naughty and careless

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by virginprincess(f): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Romanoff:
Op should be more bothered about her lack of proper punctuation than a man who doesn't love her and is just toying with her.
I was just about to comment same thing about her before i read your commentcheesy cheesy,truly op should be more worried about her improper use of English .

1 Like

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by Francisanointed(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
Cheated on you like how?

We are getting married December
That is why am hurt

Are you his wife?
His he your husband?

Since there's no marriage him or you are free to tangle with whomever you fancy,till he pays your bride price.

Space booked

Once you are attached to someone,I think it is improper to cheat. What you wrote below is improper. But different people with their different views. As for the guy that cheated, I don't think he will change because habit is easy to form but hard to destroy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by ahnie: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
[quote author=Francisanointed post=117990465][/quote]
Are you getting married to a guy?
Why did the reply came from you?
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by OloshoSiofra: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Faithellafranci:
You should revenge..

Cheat on him with me.

I will make you squirt and cum like he never has.

Tooth for a tooth.

Shalom
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by OloshoSiofra: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
Cheated on you like how?

Are you his wife?
His he your husband?

I like your reasoning..

Can I get to fvck you?

cool
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by Foodqueen(f): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
The other lady might be pregnant.
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by Tbaba001: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Op focus on yourself, what you need rn is not a relationship, work on yourself
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by Josbreed: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:

Cheated on you like how?
Are you his wife?
His he your husband?

Just ask yourself, what kain of English is dis dat you typed (@ d emboldened)? If you noticed, I deliberately typed shorthand.
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by ahnie: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Josbreed:

Just ask yourself, what kain of English is dis dat you typed (@ d emboldened)? If you noticed, I deliberately typed shorthand.
Chairman rest abeg,you suppose know say no be deliberate attempt.

Goodnight from naija
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by browndre: 12:16am On Oct 31, 2022
Just look around there are lots of simple men to take from. No be Nigeria men. They can wife up anything.
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by ahnie: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2022
This one wey fiance and fiancee na nairaland members so�e get as e be o.
I asked op question �and the fiance replied me.
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by Faithellafranci: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2022
ahnie:
This one wey fiance and fiancee na nairaland members so�e get as e be o.
I asked op question �and the fiance replied me.
you are the op if you don't know how to talk better learn it because it will help you idiot.
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by culf: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Foodqueen:
The other lady might be pregnant.

Aunty calm down, no give person heart attack pls, she never finish one you wan add another one
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by culf: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2022
to those saying all men cheat, please all men don't cheat. They are some good, responsible, loyal men out there.

@op, its either you forgive him or end the relationship and stay single till marriage praying that God should give you a good hubby that will not cheat on you. I said stay single because there is no guarantee that the next guy will be better. I don't encourage cheating back for your own good, if you can't deal, please move and save yourself the stress

1 Like

Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by ahnie: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2022
Hope you can finish what you're about to stand?I jux say make I let you know say,this my table wey you wan shake so,you nor go like the outcome Sha.
Pls kindly stop here,and don't push your luck farther,you wouldn't want to get on my angry side..nor be everybody head correct for nairaland,so I would kindly advise you to culf your short tongue..
Faithellafranci:
you are the op if you don't know how to talk better learn it because it will help you idiot.
Franciseanointed is your boyfriend,damn I didn't get to screenshot his mention to me,saying you're his bedmate.
That was why I asked why he replied the question I asked you.And he smartly modified his comment claiming caveat to you.
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by ahnie: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2022
culf:
to those saying all men cheat, please all men don't cheat. They are some good, responsible, loyal men out there.

@op, its either you forgive him or end the relationship and stay single till marriage praying that God should give you a good hubby that will not cheat on you. I said stay single because there is no guarantee that the next guy will be better. I don't encourage cheating back for your own good, if you can't deal, please move and save yourself the stress
Leave her to telepath to the next guy,na she go taya,she had better managed franciseanointed,that's what we were taught
To manage wandering dicks like Bolton wanderers fc.
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by culf: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
ahnie:

Leave her to telepath to the next guy,na she go taya,she had better managed franciseanointed,that's what we were taught
To manage wandering dicks like Bolton wanderers fc.

lol...why are you like this biko, I can't stop laughing.

I pray the dicks will stop wandering and get stock like Stockport fc to the owner that owes it only.
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by culf: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
ahnie:
culf

me don dey vex here ooo, na my moniker una dey use for una vawulence abi? ahnie if I catch you, na to report you to boko boys(na only them most people dey fear now).

abeg make we take am easy, the country don already dey somehow, make we take am easy biko.
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by ahnie: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
culf:

lol...why are you like this biko, I can't stop laughing.

I pray the dicks will stop wandering and get stock like Stockport fc to the owner that owes it only.
Amen culf.
Some Dickson are designed to wander.example is that of baby F anointed.

You see why I don't like nairaland anymore,I strongly advise against husband/wife bn nairalanders.
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by Faithellafranci: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
kiss
ahnie:
Hope you can finish what you're about to stand?I jux say make I let you know say,this my table wey you wan shake so,you nor go like the outcome Sha.
Pls kindly stop here,and don't push your luck farther,you wouldn't want to get on my angry side..nor be everybody head correct for nairaland,so I would kindly advise you to culf your short tongue..
Franciseanointed is your boyfriend,damn hdidn't get to screenshot his mentiontome,saying you're his bedmate.
That was why I asked why he replied the question I asked you.And he smartly modified his comment claiming caveat to you.
which angry side madam look me well oh If you get madness for head or you no normal, madam I believe say my own pass your own is like you are mad or something they walk you for your head no try me oh no be everybody for nairaland be normal person or no try me
Re: My Guy Cheated On Me by culf: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
ahnie:
Amen culf.
as you're saying amen, make owners too stop starving stocked diiks. LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 And I Want To Die Already, Why Do I Over Think? / Why Do People Bearing The Same Name Always Have The Same Behaviour? / Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.