Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man (66599 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by bagirajoseph(m): 12:42am On Sep 16, 2022
“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man Says

The man, while speaking to a televangelist whom he and his wife had visited for counseling after she found out he cheated on her, said he did it to make her lose weight.

According to him, when he first met his wife in 2017, she was slim, which was one of the reasons he loved her, but after they got married in 2020, she started to gain weight and became less attractive in his eyes.

He said he signed her up at a gym in a bid to make her return to her former figure, but it didn’t work.

He recalled once asking her the reason for her sudden weight gain, and she told him it was because she had peace of mind.

So he decided to start having extra marital affairs to take away her peace so she could lose weight.

He said when she got to know of his affairs with other women, it gave her sleepless nights and she couldn’t eat regularly, which made her lose weight.

Speaking during the interview, he expressed his happiness that his strategy was successful, noting that his wife has regained the slim figure she had before they were married.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/cheated-wife-make-her-lose-weight-kenyan-man-says-video/

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by chigoziri2403(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2022
He should pray not to be bankrupt, the wife would
ensure he take his own medicine

247 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Nehe007(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2022
U get luck say she no put "ota pia pia" 4ur food,she get gud mind sha.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Slynation(m): 1:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Well...all I see is a win win for both party cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Sexyidiot(f): 1:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Well as a redpiller you be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by PerfectStranger(m): 1:41am On Sep 16, 2022
What a fast way to make her lose weight.

Hope the reverse will be the case too if he eventually gains weight grin

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by MaestroID(m): 4:47am On Sep 16, 2022
In a way nigga was wise.
As e commot peace of mind, Madam weight came DOWN.

But make e no try am with 9ja woman.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by dollytino4real(f): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Just thank ur star, another man no carry her waka

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Fahvvy: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2022
This is what happens when you love and marry a person because of a superficial reason undecided...

Imagine loving a person because of weight, height, money, complexion, looks etc...

As important as these things are, they can change with a snap of the finger! It is a whole lot better to love someone for something more concrete like character, value systems etc...

And ladies! Just because you're married doesn't mean you should stop making efforts to being attractive undecided...

Before marriage, you were a fit and sexy lady that smelled and looked nice, after marriage you become a baby whale that ties wrapper round the house undecided....

Men are not smiling these days o....
The same effort you took to attract your man, put even more to keep him, if not eh, someone else will take him away undecided...

A word is enough for the wise!

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Physical attraction not enough reason to marry someone, see what this one is using as an excuse to justify his cheating.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Allison012: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2022
OP, Picture of the women before and after marriage.

no try this one for naija o, if not your obituary picture go full every. what if the woman had fell into depression because of this act.??

6 Likes

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by kelspinall(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2022
lolz how sure are you that she's not cheating codedly..
oga decided to cheat not because of weight..for his best reasons

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by ohigus(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Oga this ur strategy ehn
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by paradiseVirgin: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2022
E get one girl called Sarah, even if you the Bleep around she go still the love you the add weight grin

I only go to her when I lack pvssy. grin

nlfpmod come and take this to the promised land grin
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by nairalee(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good. Going by this logic, we can make more excuses....

I robbed the man to make him work harder

I failed the student to make him read more

I voted Tinubu to make Nigerians become wiser

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by MorataFC: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Were ni man yin sa grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by inoki247: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
lol this one stupidity get trademark and copyright undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by ipobarecriminals: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
sad
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by dazzlingd(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin

As the saying goes, the end justify the means
They also say, na who pass know book

His aim was to make her lose weight and the aim was achieved….

But why are women wicked like this, person marry u when u are slim and after marriage, you decided to stop looking attractive, that’s a breach of contract grin

8 Likes

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sexyidiot:
Well as a redpiller you be
[color=#000099][/color]

Which one is sexy idiot again? grin grin grin. By the way I thought men like fat girls or rather “thick” girls that they call the fat girls cheesy grin. Una don Dey confuse me o make una talk one let me know if I’m taking this weight gain drug or not.

3 Likes

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by similoluwa921: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
H
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Way4orward: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Y
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by uptownemmygee(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
This man nah correct guy
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Lolipolor: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
What?
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Mokason288(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Very foolish excuse

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.