Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,514 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport (1205 Views)

Weaponised Drone Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Frozen Foods Concealed As Vegetables Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photo) / Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by thisweekng: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXYFC8OU9CA

Cocaine packaged as tablets of bathing soap intercepted at Enugu airport

1 Share

Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by Ever8090: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubu's hustle...

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by immortalcrown(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin
Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by Karlovych: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
embarassed Hmm!

5 Likes

Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by ASAPFERG1: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Igbos leave this lifestyle alone undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by LeoDeKing: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin
Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by Nostring: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
shocked
Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by Creamypie(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Na wah oh
Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by mekaw(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
ndlea should pls stop all this media show off, and go after the drug Lord's and cabals arrest and jail them, leave these birds alone some na poverty cause am. Drug Lord's should be their target
Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by LeoDeKing: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
mekaw:
ndlea should pls stop all this media show off, and go after the drug Lord's and cabals arrest and jail them, leave these birds alone some na poverty cause am. Drug Lord's should be their target
E pain am

E really pain am.

NDLEA should go after any Illicit drug dealers and deal with them seriously.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ever8090:
Tinubu's hustle...

These cursed people from the East of the Niger are the ONLY bastards that ruined Nigeria in every aspect.

NOT THE FULANIS, NOT THE HAUSAS and DEFINITELY NOT THE GHANAIANS.

These bastards started their Cocaine-Trafficking business immediately after the end of the Biafran war in the 70’s and have since handed it down like a baton from one generation to the other.

As such, there is no Y-eebo Household in Nigeria & abroad where you will not find an active Cocaine trafficker.

Look, I am not telling lies and will never blackmail, bully or portray any individual or group of individuals as what they’re not because those ethical virtues of justice, courage & fairness are ingrained in my DNA.

Look, there’s no clean Y-eebo man or woman anywhere in the world, home & abroad.

When you see them driving their Lexuses & Range Rovers, bragging & gloating, my brothers & sisters, just heave a sigh and leave them because their roots & foundations are built on crimes.

When Akinwumi Ambode wanted to build the Oshodi Interchange & Bus Terminal, go and ask and verify from people who live at Oshodi, alot of shops belonging to these cursed bastards Yeebos who were mostly selling “Bend-Down-And-Select” were demolished by the Ministry of Physical Planning & Urban Development.

Guess what they saw?

Pump Actions, Ammunitions, Cartridges, Human Skulls, Skeletons and All sort of Locally made Pistols e.t.c right underneath the rubble of those demolished shops belonging to these cannibalistic bastards.

These bastards have infiltrated all our nooks & crannies with their criminal antecedents.

I keep telling people that the origin of every crime & abominable acts in Nigeria can be traced to these bastards who originated from the East of the Niger.

The level of damage & criminal activities unleashed on every region in Nigeria by these cursed people of Biafra can never be quantified.

That is why you see them always defending themselves whether online or offline because they know their secrets.

95% of all Nigeria’s problems can be traced to these cocaine-trafficking & cannibalizing bastards from the East. And majority of them have been sodomized from their teenage years.

I am still repeating it. Go to Nollywood, as a man, you won’t get any acting roles or favours without being sodomized.

I want Nigeria to break up so badly, so that we can deal copiously with these cursed bastards in the South West” tactically & strategically.

Before now, they go about shouting “BIAFLA OR DEATH” in their host communities like deranged lunatics while they have refused to return to their landlocked & erosion-ravaged territories.

But in truth, we all know that their “BIAFLA” slogan is just a useless & meaningless word used by their stupid & accursed parents as a blackmailing tool to usurp power without working for it.

If not, achieving their Biafra within 6months is very feasible & simple. Ask all your people to relocate back to the South East. Threaten and kill all your “Senators and Federal Reps” if they refuse to move the motion for Secession in the hallowed chambers and see if your plight won’t be taken seriously.

That the bastards now even hide under the names of other ethnicities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Nairaland to market their so-called “Revolutionary Presidential Candidate” shows how sunken to the abyss their cursed ethnicity have become.

Anytime you read comments on the internet that begins with: Although, I am Yoruba or I am Ijaw or I am Hausa/Fulani, please & please, just skip those comments because they have been bursted several times to be these accursed bastards from the East impersonating people from other ethnicities.

For example, look at this bastard that I quoted using reverse psychology to defend their cursed tribesmen.

They’re adepts are accusing others of crimes & vices that they themselves are guilty of.

Their average I.Q is minus 20 (-20). Both their parents and their leaders, educated or not.

You can easily tell from the way they talk and reason.

If you love yourself and your family members; DON’T EVER LOSE YOUR GUARD AROUND ANY ONE OF THEM or you might just end up in their pot of soup - cannibalized & distributed among their village heads.

Foolish, Loud-Mouthed, Despicable, Cursed, Cocaine-Trafficking, Human-Trafficking, Car-Jacking, Fake-Goods-Manufacturing, Baby-Factory-Breeding, Vacuous, Cannibalistic, Hypocritical, Incestuous & Criminally-Minded Ingrates!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by mekaw(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
you think I'm ur type, you really are one of problem of this country. remember in unity there's strength fanning embers of disunity and playing ethnic bigotry card does you no good, your future generations may not forgive your stupidity while spitting on your grave. it's still early for you to repent @LeoDeKing
Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
upon as them dey catch drug traffickers everyday some would still go into it....

una go tay for prison oooo
Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by GeneralPula: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ever8090:
Tinubu's hustle...
If only you’re current, you’ll know that the population of Igbos in foreign prisons is no joke..
Re: Cocaine Packaged As Tablets Of Bathing Soap Intercepted At Enugu Airport by Holybaddo: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pls how do NDLEA catch them
How the hell did they know the soap is drug?

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Cops, Kidnap Rivers Oil Coy MD / Bus Driver Blocks Road After Policeman Tears His Passenger’s Bag (video) / Police To Prosecute Skitmaker, Cute Abiola For Desecration Of Police Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.