Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late (4538 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Cutehector(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Since when does engaging in a discussion a fight? grin grin grin

In fact, you're the one who's always trying to provoke me, but it never works because I'm not here to fight or insult anyone.. grin grin grin
how will i try to provoke you when you are the one who is first to comment on my posts. I think i should ignore your mentions like the rest of them.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Really? Lol.. go ahead and ignore me because you never have answers to my questions anyway.. grin grin grin
Cutehector:
how will i try to provoke you when you are the one who is first to comment on my posts. I think i should ignore your mentions like the rest of them.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Really? Lol.. go ahead and ignore me because you never have answers to my questions anyway.. grin grin grin
because you respond based on emotions and not logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lol.. whenever a woman comes with facts, they say she's being emotional.

The only emotional person I see here it's you, you try to provoke me and when it doesn't work, you get emotional..

Go ahead and cry baby, mommy is gonna buy you biscuits.. lol.. grin cheesy grin
Cutehector:
because you respond based on emotions and not logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Cutehector(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Lol.. whenever a woman comes with facts, they say she's being emotional.

The only emotional person I see here it's you, you try to provoke me and when it doesn't work, you get emotional..

Go ahead and cry baby, mommy is gonna buy you biscuits.. lol.. grin cheesy grin
ok. You win. I agree with you. If that is what will make you have sweetdreams tonight.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
LMAO.. grin grin grin
Cutehector:
ok. You win. I agree with you. If that is what will make you have sweetdreams tonight.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by chinyerejohn: 12:13am On Oct 31, 2022
when a man changes in attitude or action it's either the woman who's at fault or he has some personal issues he doesn't want you to stress yourself with. if the woman it's at fault check well and bring up the topic, discuss it with him, and apologies, if its personal issues don't worry he will come around

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by dododawa1: 12:28am On Oct 31, 2022
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Pat081: 2:27am On Oct 31, 2022
You better work on it fast b4 his family will call a meeting with your family that 2nd wife is coming home
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by jeff1607(m): 3:03am On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
How would you feel if your wife starts coming home late and whenever you ask about her whereabouts, she tells you not to worry?

Would you be okay with her always coming home late

Anyone will would worry, mind you people are battling with stress but are afraid of opening up lest they show how vulnerable they are
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by colonelwealth(m): 3:37am On Oct 31, 2022
godofuck231:
oh really

Pls stop this....it is totally wrong.
Respect men of God.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by abeniagbon(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2022
Calvary247:
My husband has suddenly developed a new habit: he comes back home late at night which is very unusual. My husband is not that type but i don't know what came over him to start living this kind of life. And any time I try to talk to him he says no problem and that i should not worry but it's a matter of concern to me. How do I get to the root of this? I'm down emotionally.
Prepare him good food. And always ready for him with the other food...

Ask him more questions and always call him at work when he closes

You see when you don't call your guy to check on them... They tend to feel like you don't care
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by 4ward4: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2022
godofuck231:
oh really

how will one person sleep with all this Folks, nah mumu him be ? Once a conspirency media attack Is lunched even a defence is worthless
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by godofuck231: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2022
4ward4:

how will one person sleep with all this Folks, nah mumu him be ? Once a conspirency media attack Is lunched even a defence is worthless
no smoke without fire , who wear white agbada no de eat yam and oil
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by godofuck231: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2022
colonelwealth:

Pls stop this....it is totally wrong.
Respect men of God.
noted ten he should leave other peoples women and daughters sir
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by emmanuelbrown26: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2022
jeff1607:

Creating more problems when there is none
Before what were expecting from that gender, coconut oil full their head, look at advice
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by emmanuelbrown26: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
How would you feel if your wife starts coming home late and whenever you ask about her whereabouts, she tells you not to worry?

Would you be okay with her always coming home late
THEN GO AND PAY D MAN'S DOWRY AnD ALSO BE R3ADY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF D HOUSE
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by jeff1607(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Before what were expecting from that gender, coconut oil full their head, look at advice

Coconut oil holds too much value , pap is a better term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Britishpea: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2022
When he’s sleeping, gently remove his trouser and put his John Thomas in your mouth. Give him some good gigs and climb him thereafter and have the best feeling of him

When u wake up in the morning, prepare a nice meal use good cologne on your body, dress nice and pack your bum bum in a ‘polythene bag’ and walk around like a woman. Not like a man.

And avoid giving him headaches. Watch him staying at home. I’m your therapist.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Mindlog: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2022
Britishpea:
When he’s sleeping, gently remove his trouser and put his John Thomas in your mouth. Give him some good gigs and climb him thereafter and have the best feeling of him

When u wake up in the morning, prepare a nice meal use good cologne on your body, dress nice and pack your bum bum in a ‘polythene bag’ and walk around like a woman. Not like a man.

And avoid giving him headaches. Watch him staying at home. I’m your therapist

Abeg na who train and give you license to practice?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by NoToPile: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Mindlog:

Abeg na who train and give you license to practice?

grin grin bros e reach to ask am that question.

Loool oo.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Most women nowadays can work and pay their own bills.

And we all know that no man with pride and dignity will ever accept a woman paying dowry for him and the bills too, unless he's a simp or gay.

Most of you are intimidated by independent women.

Keep doing that and youl
emmanuelbrown26:

THEN GO AND PAY D MAN'S DOWRY AnD ALSO BE R3ADY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF D HOUSE

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Justbehave(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:

And we all know that no man with pride and dignity will ever accept a woman paying dowry for him and the bills too, unless he's a simp or gay.

Keep doing that and youl
Shatap dia. Independent yet Oni is marrying close to 7 of them and non could say no. Smh.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by emmanuelbrown26: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2022
jeff1607:

Coconut oil holds too much value , pap is a better term
Thank u able comr for d correction.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by emmanuelbrown26: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:

Keep doing that and youl
We are still saying d same thing na.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2022
There's nothing wrong with being a cultural woman.
Justbehave:
Shatap dia. Independent yet Oni is marrying close to 7 of them and non could say no. Smh.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2022
Okay, if you say so.
emmanuelbrown26:

We are still saying d same thing na.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Justbehave(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
There's nothing wrong with being a cultural woman.
They are all turning to cultural women now just because money is involved and never see that he has been divorced twice. Lol. Una no get anything to talk. With money you women can marry a monkey and claim there's nothing wrong with it. Just like one of you left her young promising boyfriend to marry her father's age mate.Smh.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Mindlog: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2022
NoToPile:

grin grin bros e reach to ask am that question.

Loool oo.

Something in regulated settings, whey dey take years of academic work and practicums before you get license to practice in na im Bros wan claim overnight. cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2022
If a woman is cultural, you have issues and if she's not cultural, you still have issues.

What is it that you men want?

Weren't your forefathers getting married to multiple women despite being poor?

And what is wrong with being a divorcee
Justbehave:
They are all turning to cultural women now just because money is involved and never see that he has been divorced twice. Lol. Una no get anything to talk. With money you women can marry a monkey and claim there's nothing wrong with it. Just like one of you left her young promising boyfriend to marry her father's age mate.Smh.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2022
What if he comes home with a full stomach and says he's tired
abeniagbon:

Prepare him good food. And always ready for him with the other food...

Ask him more questions and always call him at work when he closes

You see when you don't call your guy to check on them... They tend to feel like you don't care
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Justbehave(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
If a woman is cultural, you have issues and if she's not cultural, you still have issues.

What is it that you men want?

Weren't your forefathers getting married to multiple women despite being poor?

And what is wrong with being a divorcee
So we are now in the era of our forefathers? The issue is that you women should stop pretending to be independent which you all know you are not. Those ladies he married all claimed to be independent at one point but see them hustling to even be his 10th wife without any qualms.Tell yourself the truth are they really independent? Are you saying that no single huzling guy has ever asked for their hands in marriage? Why didn't they accept? Why is it that at the sight of money,you women forget about feminism,strong and independent which you all claim?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Husband Almaroof Expecting 6th Child From First Wife / Who Can Teach Me To Make Black Soap? / Should Every Property Owned By A Couple Be In The Husband's Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.