Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late (4529 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Richy4(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Britishpea:
When he’s sleeping, gently remove his trouser and put his John Thomas in your mouth. Give him some good gigs and climb him thereafter and have the best feeling of him

When u wake up in the morning, prepare a nice meal use good cologne on your body, dress nice and pack your bum bum in a ‘polythene bag’ and walk around like a woman. Not like a man.

And avoid giving him headaches. Watch him staying at home. I’m your therapist.
smiley smiley cool cheesy
You will make a wonderful therapist without tears buddy...If that's really how it works in real world, the planet would have become a Wrinkle free planet cool
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by CyberHustle: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Give it time, let things sort themselves.
This your advise is funny bro. Time don't heal anything when the cause of challenge istn known. Poster should do close observation of what else changed in her home and make useful conclusions.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2022
There's nothing wrong with a cultural independent woman getting into a polygamous marriage.. it's her choice and in that way, she can even help her husband with his businesses or some household necessities.

Independent women get married all the time and most of them use their resources to help build good homes.
Justbehave:
So we are now in the era of our forefathers? The issue is that you women should stop pretending to be independent which you all know you are not. Those ladies he married all claimed to be independent at one point but see them hustling to even be his 10th wife without any qualms.Tell yourself the truth are they really independent? Are you saying that no single huzling guy has ever asked for their hands in marriage? Why didn't they accept? Why is it that at the sight of money,you women forget about feminism,strong and independent which you all claim?
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Justbehave(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
There's nothing wrong with a cultural independent woman getting into a polygamous marriage.. it's her choice and in that way, she can even help her husband with his businesses or some household necessities.

Independent women get married all the time and most of them use their resources to help build good homes.
So how many of the independent women of this generation have you seen getting into a polygamous marriage with an average man to help him grow?
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2022
So far, I haven't seen any getting in any polygamous marriage, or let me just say I don't really know much about those who are in polygamous marriages.. what I know is that there are some cultural independent women.

Back home we have these other 2 neighbours, both women have good jobs while the husbands are either unemployed or do piece jobs here and there and I've never heard them fighting or anything like that.

They always seem happy and one of the wives would make sure that when she comes home, she buys enough grocery for her husband for when she's away and both women would do their house chores whenever they're off duty.

I know a lot of such women.
Justbehave:
So how many of the independent women of this generation have you seen getting into a polygamous marriage with an average man to help him grow?
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Justbehave(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
So far, I haven't seen any getting in any polygamous marriage, or let me just say I don't really know much about those who are in polygamous marriages.. what I know is that there are some cultural independent women.

Back home we have these other 2 neighbours, both women have good jobs while the husbands are either unemployed or do piece jobs here and there and I've never heard them fighting or anything like that.

They always seem happy and one of the wives would make sure that when she comes home, she buys enough grocery for her husband for when she's away and both women would do their house chores whenever they're off duty.

I know a lot of such women.
What I'm implying is that most women that claim independent only make such rules when it comes to an average hustling guy. But in the case of Oni,Davido,WizKid,Yul,Ned,2face etc you see such women doing away with their independency, feminism,men are scum and so many rules just to be with unfaithful men or polygamous men like I mentioned.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Who told you that independent feminists don't get married?

A woman can be an independent feminist but still be happily married... I know a lot of them.

You guys confuse independent feminists with those bitter women who hate men.
Justbehave:
What I'm implying is that most women that claim independent only make such rules when it comes to an average hustling guy. But in the case of Oni,Davido,WizKid,Yul,Ned,2face etc you see such women doing away with their independency, feminism,men are scum and so many rules just to be with unfaithful men or polygamous men like I mentioned.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Baronthecelebri: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Calvary247:
My husband has suddenly developed a new habit: he comes back home late at night which is very unusual. My husband is not that type but i don't know what came over him to start living this kind of life. And any time I try to talk to him he says no problem and that i should not worry but it's a matter of concern to me. How do I get to the root of this? I'm down emotionally.
divorce that bastard
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Justbehave(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
Who told you that independent feminists don't get married?

A woman can be an independent feminist but still be happily married... I know a lot of them.

You guys confuse independent feminists with those bitter women who hate men.
So they can equally be independent feminist and at the same time be cultural women too that can
marry into a polygamous homes?
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by frozen70(f): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Calvary247:
My husband has suddenly developed a new habit: he comes back home late at night which is very unusual. My husband is not that type but i don't know what came over him to start living this kind of life. And any time I try to talk to him he says no problem and that i should not worry but it's a matter of concern to me. How do I get to the root of this? I'm down emotionally.

I think he is doing it for a reason best known to him

Maybe be you have to talk with him

He may have decided to be staying out late but am sure if not for drinking then it's for a mistress

Follow him gently he may open up and if you have been troubling him at home, you have to think twice
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Yes, I think SA has a lot of them, even though I only know of two because polygamy isn't that wide here.

And some of such women are from rich homes too or are self made independent women, it's more like a business transaction than just a mere wedding between the two families.

They're not only regarded as investments, but they're also their husbands business partners, each one comes with certain skills that are gonna help grow the family empire.

And I'm not talking about those uneducated women in polygamous marriages.
Justbehave:
So they can equally be independent feminist and at the same time be cultural women too that can
marry into a polygamous homes?
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Justbehave(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
Yes, I think SA has a lot of them, even though I only know of two because polygamy isn't that wide here.

And some of such women are from rich homes too or are self made independent women, it's more like a business transaction than just a mere wedding between the two families.

They're not only regarded as investments, but they're also their husbands business partners, each one comes with certain skills that are gonna help grow the family empire.

And I'm not talking about those uneducated women in polygamous marriages.
Wow. I never knew that independent women that are feminist will agree to share one dick with another woman. Since we don't have them in Nigeria,does it mean that Nigerian independent feminists are all pretending to be but will easily jump into a polygamous rich home?
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't know.
Justbehave:
Wow. I never knew that independent women that are feminist will agree to share one dick with another woman. Since we don't have them in Nigeria,does it mean that Nigerian independent feminists are all pretending to be but will easily jump into a polygamous rich home?
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Justbehave(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't know.
Lol. No Nigerian woman is an independent feminists. You all are pretenders.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
What's your definition of an independent feminist?
Justbehave:
Lol. No Nigerian woman is an independent feminists. You all are pretenders.

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Justbehave(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
What's your definition of an independent feminist?
I have gotten what I wanted from you. Chill. Bye.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
You don't know.. lol.. grin grin grin
Justbehave:
I have gotten what I wanted from you. Chill. Bye.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Pacesetter2021: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
You better start praying midnight,every night.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by abeniagbon(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Samantha123:
What if he comes home with a full stomach and says he's tired

He won't come home every day filled. Even if he is filled up. Remember to give him the other food in the other room.... Knock him Wella... Most of you forget to do that.... That's why most guy/man go out and entice by some woman
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
The issue is that most of you Nigerian men seems to prefer decent and innocent women as wives, those ones who only know missionary.

You'd prefer getting those different styles outside rather than do them with your wives because immediately she starts showing signs of her being freaky, you start suspecting her.

So how will she knocks him well if maybe all she knows is missionary? grin grin grin
abeniagbon:

He won't come home every day filled. Even if he is filled up. Remember to give him the other food in the other room.... Knock him Wella... Most of you forget to do that.... That's why most guy/man go out and entice by some woman
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by abeniagbon(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:
The issue is that most of you Nigerian men seems to prefer decent and innocent women as wives, those ones who only know missionary.

You'd prefer getting those different styles outside rather than do them with your wives because immediately she starts showing signs of her being freaky, you start suspecting her.

So how will she knocks him well if maybe all she knows is missionary? grin grin grin
My own is that always knock him out , so he see another puna, he will feel tired about it by hissing and pass...

Something he will always rush home to relax and always comment about you good in bed.

I don't mean every day thing...
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2022
My advice as a woman to you men would be when you guys are out hanging out together, encourage each other to teach those decent innocent wives of yours more styles in the other room so they could knock you well.

Because they won't be able to knock you well if all they know is missionary.. It's your job to teach them. cheesy cheesy cheesy
abeniagbon:

My own is that always knock him out , so he see another puna, he will feel tired about it by hissing and pass...

Something he will always rush home to relax and always comment about you good in bed.

I don't mean every day thing...
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by abeniagbon(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:
My advice as a woman to you men would be when you guys are out hanging out together, encourage each other to teach those decent innocent wives of yours more styles in the other room so they could knock you well.

Because they won't be able to knock you well if all they know is missionary.. It's your job to teach them. cheesy cheesy cheesy

How will a man talk about such with a church devoted woman... How many woman still knee to greet their husbands again? But most of them know how to knee for their pastor and cherish him more than their hubby..
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2022
It's your responsibility as the husband to discuss such things with her, else you gonna die of boredom in that marriage.

It's you guys fault that you want a boring church devoted woman as a wife instead of looking for a woman that's gonna be devoted to you and you alone.

Isn't it that you want your church devoted virgin Marys? But fail to teach them the tricks on how it's done in the bedroom.. grin grin grin
abeniagbon:

How will a man talk about such with a church devoted woman... How many woman still knee to greet their husbands again? But most of them know how to knee for their pastor and cherish him more than their hubby..
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by abeniagbon(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:
It's your responsibility as the husband to discuss such things with her, else you gonna die of boredom in that marriage.

It's you guys fault that you want a boring church devoted woman as a wife instead of looking for a woman that's gonna be devoted to you and you alone.

Isn't it that you want your church devoted virgin Marys? But fail to teach them the tricks on how it's done in the bedroom.. grin grin grin

You're full of wisdom.. send me an email...
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nah.. instead of asking for my email, go and teach your wife on how to take good care of you in bed and knock you well.. grin grin grin

My job is done here and good luck.
abeniagbon:

You're full of wisdom.. send me an email...
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by abeniagbon(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Samantha123:
Nah.. instead of asking for my email, go and teach your wife on how to take good care of you in bed and knock you well.. grin grin grin

My job is done here and good luck.

Very funny you... Nothing much for a friend list

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Wives Relocate Abroad, Husbands Turn ‘bachelors' / thanks evry1. / Landlady Diging ground at Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.