Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) (22387 Views)

Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House / Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Igbo now deciding which Yoruba organisation is authentic. grin

Very funny pipu. grin
Afenifere is now an important organization to your Lagos landlord, I thought he said he doesn't send them before. God is wonderful

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin
Those people are just confused

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by Tareq1105: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very funny pipu. grin

Adebanjo is not the leader of afenifere. Pa Fatunroti just gave him some powers bcoz of his (Fatunroti) old age. Adebanjo used to be the national chairman of AD and his hatred for Tinubu was bcoz Tinubu left AD to form AC thereby cutting financial supply of the party which eventually led to the death of AD till date.

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by Anaedo1: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
THE...

MEETING FAILED....

I SAID SO BEFORE THEY GOT THERE...

TINUBU'S WALK TO PA FASONRANTI IN AKURE FAILED AT FIRST MEETING...

It was well celebrated. But what? That it was significant amongst other things that Candidate Tinubu will need endorsement before outsiders can accept him.

And he did what? Tinubu assembled some political clowns and flew them to meet Pa FASONRANTI in Ondo State.

And what happened there?
They met with Pa FASONRANTI and he told them that it would be a futile exercise to act the role they wanted him to play. He told them clearly and strongly that he has no right to speak for Afenifere after he had relinquished the position of leadership to Pa. Adebanjo and that it would be a sin for him to do so. The crowd yelled while many wept profusely and when Pa FASONRANTI calmed them down again he continued and said. "I can lay my hand on his head but someone amongst you all should give the prayers".
Without knowing what the message meant, six clowns signified their intentions to give the prayers. One clown was chosen.

The Prayer..
"When the wicked prosper, he will think that God and in Allah have answered his prayers, but the two Holy Books (The Quran and the Bible) tell us that the wicked prosper for a while only to perish finally at the end." They all chorused "Amen".

That was what they achieved at their uncalled for meeting with one of AWOLOWO'S GREATEST.

Akin Malaolu.
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Lokan! That is Pa Fasoranti the 97-year old Leader of Afenifere blessing Asiwaju Tinubu in that picture.

That is grace at work! Asiwaju got the blessing of Alaafin, Ooni and now Pa Fasoranti Leader of Afenifere!

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu!
check my signature for free stuffs!
I remember very well that Pa Fasoranti daughter was killed by fulani bandits and Tinubu did not sympathise but instead denied that bandits killed the daughter?

Ok. I remember the old saying, "Salutation is not love"

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's not what I asked.

How has Tinubu "invested" in human resources almost anywhere in this nation?

Why does Tinubu feel it is his turn to be president?

Is there any constitutional provision for it to be his turn to be president?

Dude, face topic, I'm not interested in your pointless and ridiculous argument, I'm immune to trolling.

If you want to discuss human development, start your own topic to do that, I promise to be there to lecture you.
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubi Akanbi Is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and you better start living with it.

Not my business.
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
plusfield:

Self explanatory

When sensible people are discussing serious topics, jokers like you always show up to pollute with your fake and pointless rubbish.
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by Medalb: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Weather you like it or not jagaban is the next president of federal republic of Nigeria,APC will rule again.
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by Mummiesboy: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ttalk:
Tinubu is the next president if you are not comfortable please relocate to Chad
Next president of Iragbaji banished indigent association of osun state
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by kannyt01(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nigerian baby politicians and their ego. Amaechi confessed he is scared to enter his State because of Wike.

Is that the President Nigeria needs? While Tinubu was a deliberate and methodical politician, Osinbajo was drafted into politics.

There is nothing in his nature that indicates he would not have happily remained a comfortable middle class lawyer had he not met Tinubu.

Meanwhile Tinubu is a politicians Politician. A deliberate leader of leaders. He was a Senator in his late thirties.

He was fighting Abacha in an organised fashion, through NADECO, at an age most Nigerians today are still trying to decide what they want to do with their lives.

Amaechi, Osinbajo etal should drop ego and support Tinubu or they can get lost. How many battles have either won and what battle has Tinubu, who has faced more than most, lost?

Some will mention Obi. The coward was pleading with OBJ on his knees yet still got impeached. Tinubu not only stood up to OBJ but totally retrenched Obasanjo's influence, through the PDP, from the SW.

Nigerians are too petty and tribalistic. If not it will be obvious only Tinubu can weild power productively on behalf of the South today.

Buhari did same.on behalf of the North because he is authoritative and as iconically supported as Tinubu is.

Difference is that Tinubu is fairer, more tolerant,and more detribalised and more modern than Buhari. He will get more results than Buhari by far.

We should not waste the turn of the South indulging weakling any section of the country would bully with ease as happened to GEJ. Are we not ashamed at how terrorised Nigeria is becoming because North does not want to grant Nigeria modern and more effective policing and security architecture?

US, UK and European nations are evacuating their citizens from Abuja currently and we are still clowning around. The rescue mission belongs to Tinubu alone.

I am tipping Tinubu to be an Awolowo of today. A father of the rebirth of Nigeria. He will never fail.Unless of course death stops him.

Valid
Well said......
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by pacificom: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria.
Do you think he is running there to save Nigeria's economy and people from abject poverty or he is running for his own ego and selfish interest.
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria.
federal Agbado republic
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Lokan! That is Pa Fasoranti the 97-year old Leader of Afenifere blessing Asiwaju Tinubu in that picture.

That is grace at work! Asiwaju got the blessing of Alaafin, Ooni and now Pa Fasoranti Leader of Afenifere!

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Esau's kind of blessings. The original blessing has been bestowed on Obi long ago
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by Williams150(m): 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
All 4 money...
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2022
You avoided the current leader due to your magunmagun mind and went to meet the retired leader who verifiably handed over to the current one. Who are you?
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 3:40am On Oct 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Dude, face topic, I'm not interested in your pointless and ridiculous argument, I'm immune to trolling.

If you want to discuss human development, start your own topic to do that, I promise to be there to lecture you.

I wasn't even conversing with you in the first place My questions were a response to what someone said. But you decided to jump in ignorantly. Now you see questions, you are crying. Kindly help to answer the following:

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:02am On Oct 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I wasn't even conversing with you in the first place My questions were a response to what someone said. But you decided to jump in ignorantly. Now you see questions, you are crying. Kindly help to answer the following:

...but you asked me the same pointless question twice.

Ok, I know you are trolling and even after indulging you with the answer, you still won't hesitate to say some other rubbish or ask another pointless question.

1. Tinubu is well known for scouting and developing talents and nearly all the people around him including the ones that served under him are greatly successful in the public and private sectors, this is pretty much known about Tinubu so why bother asking the pointless question.

Many of his talents are in top private and government positions as we speak.

2. His TVC, The Nation and MaxFM entities are full of young and vibrant talents, he gave hundreds, if not thousands of Nigerian youths skills and opportunities to grow, shine and display their talents, they are award winners and get to go home with paychecks to put food on the Table.

3. Tinubu started the one-day governor in Lagos state which metamorphosed into the spelling bee competition and the new era foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AL1BRsZvbc

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Asiwaju is the father of talent and human development in Nigeria.

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2022
This is putting your money where your mouth is.

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:45am On Oct 31, 2022
Btw, Tinubu is free to assert anything, he can even shout emi lo kan 1 million times a day, but he can not make himself the president of Nigeria, it's freedom of speech and that's the job of the Nigerian electorates so your question about Tinubu saying emi lo kan is just silly and pointless.
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2022
This is how Tinubu and his wife are developing and grooming talents and great leaders of tomorrow.

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2022
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All one-day governors, a leadership program created by Tinubu, also spelling bee champions.
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2022
And if you are a student facing financial difficulties in the UK, apply for Tinubu student funds.

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2022
From one day governor to Uni and graduation, they are still behind you, still supporting you, still celebrating with you.

This is one of the many reasons I so much admire this husband and wife duo, they've positively changed so many lives with their endless support and devotion.

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2022
plaindealer:

Ok, I know you are trolling and even after indulging you with the answer, you still won't hesitate to say some other rubbish or ask another pointless question.

1. Tinubu is well known for scouting and developing talents and nearly all the people around him including the ones that served under him are greatly successful in the public and private sectors, this is pretty much known about Tinubu so why bother asking the pointless question.

Many of his talents are in top private and government positions as we speak.

2. His TVC, The Nation and MaxFM entities are full of young and vibrant talents, he gave hundreds, if not thousands of Nigerian youths skills and opportunities to grow, shine and display their talents, they are award winners and get to go home with paychecks to put food on the Table.

3. Tinubu started the one-day governor in Lagos state which metamorphosed into the spelling bee competition and the new era foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AL1BRsZvbc

Was i conversing with you in the first place? Where the questions I asked directed at you initially or where they a product of something some other person said? Can you show me where the conversation started and how you were my first contact regarding the questions I asked?

1. How did Tinubu "scout and develop talents"?

You said "ALL (emphasis) the people around him including the ones that served under him are greatly successful in the public and private sectors."

Who are these people? Can you mention ALL of them? Is buhari one of them?

Those that have been "successful " in the public sector, how has their success moved nigeria forward?

Who are his talents in top private positions as we speak?

2. The employees that Tinubu has at maxfm, tvc and the nation, is he doing them a favour by employing them? Is Tinubu the first nigerian to employ youths in his establishment?

3. So "spelling bee competition and the new era foundation", are they the first competitions and foundations in the history of Nigeria?

The person I was conversing with said "Tinubu invested in human resources almost anywhere in this nation". All you mentioned above, are they "almost anywhere in this nation" or simply Lagos?

Meanwhile, Why does Tinubu feel it is his turn to be president?

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 7:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Another graduating wonderful young celebrating his big day.

Leaders are leaders only when they are strongly committed and supportive from day one till the finish line, this is why the name Tinubu always comes with talent and leadership development.

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Was i conversing with you in the first place? Where the questions I asked directed at you initially or where they a product of something some other person said? Can you show me where the conversation started and how you were my first contact regarding the questions I asked?

1. How did Tinubu "scout and develop talents"?

You said "ALL (emphasis) the people around him including the ones that served under him are greatly successful in the public and private sectors."

Who are these people? Can you mention ALL of them?

Those that have been "successful " in the public sector, how has their success moved nigeria forward?

Who are his talents in top private positions as we speak?

2. The employees that Tinubu has at maxfm, tvc and the nation, is he doing them a favour by employing them? Is Tinubu the first nigerian to employ youths in his establishment?

3. So "spelling bee competition and the new era foundation", are they the first competitions and foundations in the history of Nigeria?

The person I was conversing with said "Tinubu invested in human resources almost anywhere in this nation". All you mentioned above, are they "almost anywhere in this nation" or simply Lagos?

Meanwhile, Why does Tinubu feel it is his turn to be president?

plaindealer:

See, I know clowns and trolls like you, I was actually expecting you to come up with the same retarrded rubbish, you and your kind are just trolls and common nuisance.

Get lost abeg, I don't need your ignorant and unintelligent distractions.
Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Another set of spelling bee champions and leaders of tomorrow in Finland.

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 7:24am On Oct 31, 2022
Students of the Alternative Girls High School, a school commissioned by the New Era Foundation to give young girls who have dropped out of school a second chance to aquire formal education.

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by plaindealer: 7:35am On Oct 31, 2022
The wonderful Asiwaju's legacy lives on.

This is why Lagos is never short of great leaders, they hone, train and develop great leaders, no be magic.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the father of talents.

Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by SaiOba: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2022
I guess, Tinubu has finally seen the cows grin grin grin

Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know / IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! / El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69