Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Moment A Bride Was Surprised At Her Wedding By Her Brother Who Has Been Abroad F - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Moment A Bride Was Surprised At Her Wedding By Her Brother Who Has Been Abroad F (696 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Bride Was Surprised At Her Wedding By Her Brother Who Has Been Abroad F by philme87: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
A heartwarming video showing the moment a bride was pleasantly surprised at her wedding by her older brother who has been abroad for many years, has made the rounds on social media.

The bride leaped and shouted for joy when her older brother who she hasn't seen in years, walked into her wedding reception.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IOMgDwmXcI

Re: Moment A Bride Was Surprised At Her Wedding By Her Brother Who Has Been Abroad F by Prechgold1180(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lovely
Re: Moment A Bride Was Surprised At Her Wedding By Her Brother Who Has Been Abroad F by incandescentena: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Cool
Re: Moment A Bride Was Surprised At Her Wedding By Her Brother Who Has Been Abroad F by CarPartsHub(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
philme87:
A heartwarming video showing the moment a bride was pleasantly surprised at her wedding by her older brother who has been abroad for many years, has made the rounds on social media.

The bride leaped and shouted for joy when her older brother who she hasn't seen in years, walked into her wedding reception. Tears all over my eye joy forever I pray amen

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IOMgDwmXcI
Re: Moment A Bride Was Surprised At Her Wedding By Her Brother Who Has Been Abroad F by CarPartsHub(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tears all over my eye joy forever I pray amen

(1) (Reply)

How To Create The Perfect Flower Bouquet For Any Occasion? / The Plan For Upcoming Event/show. / Event planinng and management pro & inclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.