Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

BREAKING News!!! Terrorists Strikes Near Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News!!! Terrorists Strikes Near Abuja (10993 Views)

SAD!!! Woman’s Headless Butchered Remains Dumped Near Abuja River(photos) / Breaking News - Terrorists Strike On Kaduna Abuja Highway Again - Kidnap Many / Village Near Abuja Without School, Electricity And Road For 100 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News!!! Terrorists Strikes Near Abuja by kozmokaz(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:
New Bussa is in Niger state and not Abuja. Abuja is calm and peaceful. The attack was fully repelled by the military so the scaremongering headline is unnecessary.

Are u in Abuja ?
Re: BREAKING News!!! Terrorists Strikes Near Abuja by Igbodicool(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Desusi:

May God forgive you.l decree that no evils will be on neither you nor me or west where we reside.The fact that you might be having issues with certain few in the west does not means that all west people are bad or evil.
Then tell them to preach and practice love.
Nairaland is filled with their ethnic toxicity.

We are all human beings before language and color divided us.
Re: BREAKING News!!! Terrorists Strikes Near Abuja by BeardedMeat(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
seunmsg:

If your prayer is for a successful terrorist attack on fellow citizens in Abuja, God will not answer your prayer. Abuja is cool, calm and peaceful and so shall it remain.
Abegiiiii

Your evil party and their supporters protested when Boko Haram was designated a terrorist organization.
Re: BREAKING News!!! Terrorists Strikes Near Abuja by Desusi: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Igbodicool:

Then tell them to preach and practice love.
Nairaland is filled with their ethnic toxicity.

We are all human beings before language and color divided us.
I have carefully observed this too.lam from west and l hate tribalism and hate speech itself in all its ramifications. I spent many years in abroad, anytime, a Nigerian committed an offence, any Nigerian caught would be responsible for the offence he didn't know.Moreover, outside Nigeria, we are children of same mother.Back home here,division is openly play out.its unfortunate.
Re: BREAKING News!!! Terrorists Strikes Near Abuja by Igbodicool(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Desusi:

I have carefully observed this too.lam from west and l hate tribalism and hate speech itself in all its ramifications. I spent many years in abroad, anytime, a Nigerian committed an offence, any Nigerian caught would be responsible for the offence he didn't know.Moreover, outside Nigeria, we are children of same mother.Back home here,division is openly play out.its unfortunate.
God bless you my brother.
I am 100% Igbo, we love others that's why we easily roll anywhere in the world and hate injustice and wickedness that's why Nigerian tribes seek for our head.

Just remain yourself.
No gain in hatred, nepotism and bitterness.
Love is of God and God is love.
Re: BREAKING News!!! Terrorists Strikes Near Abuja by Desusi: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Igbodicool:

God bless you my brother.
I am 100% Igbo, we love others that's why we easily roll anywhere in the world and hate injustice and wickedness that's why Nigerian tribes seek for our head.

Just remain yourself.
No gain in hatred, nepotism and bitterness.
Love is of God and God is love.
Thanks so much. Gratefully appreciated. Remained blessed. Bye.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News!!! Terrorists Strikes Near Abuja by Balogunodua(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Curious345:
8 confirms dead as terrorists attack Nigerian Military Barracks at the Wawa Cantonment, New Bussa of Borgu LG on Saturday night. The attacked location is about 338km northwest of Abuja, the terrorists planned the attack in 2 groups in an attempt to gain access to the gate of military barracks and free 1669 Boko Haram terrorists being held at the military barracks. 8 of the terrorists were killed and the number of casualties on the Nigerian military side is not yet known. But the gallant Nigerian army repelled the attack.

https://leadership.ng/breaking-military-captures-bandits-commander-kills-8-others-in-niger/

There was no casualty on the military side..the terrorist were raped hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ECOWAS Parliament Pleads For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 / How Many More Deaths? How Long Shall We Mourn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.