Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Pay Grade For Urchins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Grade For Urchins (777 Views)

A Thread For 'urchins'.... / I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins / Why Is It Impossible For Urchins To Support Tinubu Without Sounding Goofy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Grade For Urchins by onez: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Please someone is asking for the requirement and payment structure for Junior urchin, senior urchin and chief urchin. I told the person urchinson no be work na curse, he said e wan know. Please reply on this thread if you know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by Naijanascam: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ask TinubuAdvocate as a senior in that regard for a comprehensive answers

4 Likes

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by Iliveforever(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
onez:
Please someone is asking for the requirement and payment structure for Junior urchin, senior urchin and chief urchin. I told the person urchinson no be work na curse, he said e wan know. Please reply on this thread if you know.

Get a smartphone, even if it’s almost dead.

You don’t need any qualification, the more you’re daft the better.

Take Mannabbqgrill, madridguy, ihorspy, tinubuadvocate, nlpolicewoman as your referees, trust me within next 5minutes from ur application, you’ll be added to their dead urchins WhatsApp group.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by onez: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Iliveforever:

Take Mannabbqgrill, madridguy, ihorspy, tinubuadvocate, nlpolicewoman as your referees, trust me within next 5minutes from ur application, you’ll be added to their dead urchins WhatsApp group.
Thank you. Another one, if you start as a junior urchin, how long will it take you to be a senior urchin or even a chief urchin?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by LionTiger(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Iliveforever:

You won't kill person with laughter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by Nyamuri: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
That Aferefere endorsement really pain una flat.head grin
onez:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by TechW: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
What is the meaning of flat head because all my Yoruba friends heads are all flat

5 Likes

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by RZArecta(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Naijanascam:
Ask TinubuAdvocate as a senior in that regard for a comprehensive answers
he's a junior urchin with a bright future in the urchin business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by ecolime(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Iliveforever:

So funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by Naijanascam: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
RZArecta:

No wonder he acts as if his life depends on it....... after coming to Lasgidi in a back of trailer ferrying cement and goats grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by Waterysperm: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
I can't stop laughing. But to be candid I will like to know how much they are paid that made them to be senseless, daft and conscienless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by onez: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
RZArecta:
chai. You mean Tinubuadvocate with all his experience in urchinson is still a junior urchin. Urchinson no be am at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by onez: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Waterysperm:
I can't stop laughing. But to be candid I will like to know how much they are paid that made them to be senseless, daft and conscienless.
my brother, na the matter wey we dey so. Let's know the pay because we know it's not easy to be an urchin. A whole Tinubuadvocate is still a junior urchin. When will he graduate to senior urchin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by Iliveforever(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
onez:
Thank you. Another one, if you start as a junior urchin, how long will it take you to be a senior urchin or even a chief urchin?.

It depends on the level of stupidity and foolishness you can defend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by JoeNL22(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Iliveforever:

grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by RestructureNig1: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nyamuri:

Northerners are all Boko Haram sympathizers

1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by onez: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Iliveforever:

Thank you so much. Urchinson is all about defending foolishness with a straight face. Now is there any number of foolisness you can defend before promotion to senior urchin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by Iliveforever(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
onez:
Thank you so much. Urchinson is all about defending foolishness with a straight face. Now is there any number of foolisness you can defend before promotion to senior urchin?

No promotion at all

Senior members are food for kayode (ffk), festus Keyamo, bashir ahmed and their likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by RZArecta(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
onez:
chai. You mean Tinubuadvocate with all his experience in urchinson is still a junior urchin. Urchinson no be am at all.
very small boy that they used to send message sef
Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by BATified2023: 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nyamuri:
igbos have realised they have been scammed but it’s a bitter pill to swallow

That adebanjo man na Agba yahoo

He carry d whole Igbo tribe over 1.5 n he come

Imagine just 1 inconsequential Yoruba man dey raga d whole Igbo tribe

1 Like

Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by BossGerald: 1:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Nyamuri:

Lol, the same Afanifere you urchins said they don't speak for the entire yoruba

You're laughable grin grin
Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by techWriter3: 5:14am On Oct 31, 2022
What is the phrase of flat head because all my Nigerians s friends heads are all flat
Re: Pay Grade For Urchins by onez: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2022
Iliveforever:

No promotion at all

Senior members are food for kayode (ffk), festus Keyamo, bashir ahmed and their likes.
Thank you. You are truly a professor of Urchinson. Another one prof. Can urchins be delivered from urchinson?. Are they cursed for life? If they can be delivered, what is the remedy?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku, Peter Obi Or Kwankwaso: Arewa Leaders Give Fresh Marching Order / Shettima To Atiku: Selling Bottle Water Doesn’t Make You Economic Expert / Throwback Photo Of CMS Lagos, Western Nigeria In 1993

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.